Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

The Prize Of Esut Post Ume Form Is Finally Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Prize Of Esut Post Ume Form Is Finally Out (1533 Views)

Notice Of Esut 14th Convocation Ceremonies / New Face Of Esut / Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prize Of Esut Post Ume Form Is Finally Out by wedeoh(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2010
like i promised i waz going 2 get the esut post u.m.e prize. D actual prize for the form is one thousand seven hundred naira only (1,700) for further info contact 08060568544
Re: The Prize Of Esut Post Ume Form Is Finally Out by wedeoh(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2010
Also they stop selling d form very soon , Plz guys start rushing to get ur forms(card) now .
Re: The Prize Of Esut Post Ume Form Is Finally Out by Emperor5c(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2010
we_de_oh:

Also they stop selling d form very soon , Plz guys start rushing to get your forms(card) now .
pls where can i get de form?
Re: The Prize Of Esut Post Ume Form Is Finally Out by PresidKing(m): 4:34am On Jul 03, 2010
You have to go to the bank inside the school and buy it, first bank, intercontinental bank and others, but according to info the form should have stopped now, but fine out.
Re: The Prize Of Esut Post Ume Form Is Finally Out by PresidKing(m): 4:39am On Jul 03, 2010
Pls, does anyone have idea when Esut Post UTME exam date will be, pls say the exact dates. thanks
Re: The Prize Of Esut Post Ume Form Is Finally Out by smartjyke(m): 7:26am On Jul 03, 2010
When will the exam be written ?

(1) (Reply)

152 Students Get Fg Overseas Scholarship / Error On Waec Certificate / The Official 2016 May June WAEC Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.