Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,316 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

That Which You Desire Is Equally Seeking You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / That Which You Desire Is Equally Seeking You (284 Views)

The Key � To Achieve Your Desire Is To Focus / Take A Look At These 27 Laws Of Military Career That Can Equally Help You In Lif / You Desire Alternative Income -Here'ss A Lucrative Real Estate Biz Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Which You Desire Is Equally Seeking You by Mindthriller(f): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2018
In your quest to pursue your dreams and to achieve your desired goal, ask yourself:

Why am I doing this?

What is motivating me to do this?

Why do I feel the way I feel about what I’m doing?

You know what? you do not have to wait for the answers. You can get all the answers if you would just shut down everything, get into a quiet place and simply meditate. I mean taking the time to be quiet, to be still, and to allow your circumstances to speak to you in such a way that it resonates at the core.

The better you feel about it, the more you should do it, and if it doesn’t make sense to anyone but you, the better.

Accept the fact but never ever confuse the fact with the truth. Seek for the greater truth.

Anything that anyone has ever done that resulted in huge success caused the individual to confront himself, he confronted his fears, other people, culture and ... Click the link to continue reading https://www.mindthriller.com/that-which-you-desire-is-equally-seeking-you/

(1) (Reply)

World Safety Organization HSE Training/membership / Registered Real Estate Agencies/agents Are Needed In Lagos And Oyo (ibadan) / Vacancy For The Position Of A Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.