Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

World Cup Has Shown Me The Otherside Of South Africa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World Cup Has Shown Me The Otherside Of South Africa. (1429 Views)

Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa / What Do You Think Of South Africa? / What Is The Requirements Of South African Study Visa To Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Cup Has Shown Me The Otherside Of South Africa. by Vindy: 8:37am On Jun 29, 2010
I never knew South Africa is so beautiful until I got there, and the girls are so fine with beautiful backside to go with it. If abit long here I done marry here be that.
Re: World Cup Has Shown Me The Otherside Of South Africa. by RSA(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2010
I am glad that you where one of the few people who have seen the real South Africa.A naturaly beautiful country with top infrustructures,friendly and hardworking people.Yes there is a crime,HIV and poverty but it is not worse than any other developing countries.

At poster I hope you come again soon.
Re: World Cup Has Shown Me The Otherside Of South Africa. by morpheus24: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2010
Vindy:

I never knew South Africa is so beautiful until I got there, and the girls are so fine with beautiful backside to go with it. If abit long here I done marry here be that.

You haven't seen the bad side yet
Re: World Cup Has Shown Me The Otherside Of South Africa. by niceguy10: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2010
Poster, how i wish you stay long here so that you will see the otherside of South Africa!!!!
Re: World Cup Has Shown Me The Otherside Of South Africa. by akinalabi(m): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2010
My stay there was wonderful. I'll definitely go there again. kiss

1 Like

Re: World Cup Has Shown Me The Otherside Of South Africa. by morpheus24: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2010
akinalabi:

My stay there was wonderful. I'll definitely go there again. kiss

Visiting is fine. Living there is another story all together. When you come to spend money they love ya. WHen you come to compete for resources they will show you,
Re: World Cup Has Shown Me The Otherside Of South Africa. by AKO1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2010
^ ^
Hehe
Re: World Cup Has Shown Me The Otherside Of South Africa. by tEsLim(m): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2010
Yeah my stay has been nice , Yeah the travel guides are scary they tell you you'll get robbed blah blah like you gonna get robbed from the airport. Beautiful country. Nigeria can't be like this in 100 years sad. I wish we waited long enough for eyinbos to develop our country well enough , can't believe i'm still in Africa; looks EU. Though i'm bored already I've seen lots of places in 14days so i reshedule my flight i'm leaving SA in 2days more can't spend a whole 30days here lol. plus its expensive to keep doing that wink

Anyone visit Pretoria? like Sunny Side where Yoruba is spoken like every corner? lol funny. ANd some part of Jburg I was is like Igbo township they even contesting for Igwe and stuff.
Re: World Cup Has Shown Me The Otherside Of South Africa. by morpheus24: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2010
tEsLim:

Yeah my stay has been nice , Yeah the travel guides are scary they tell you you'll get robbed blah blah like you gonna get robbed from the airport. Beautiful country. Nigeria can't be like this in 100 years sad. I wish we waited long enough for eyinbos to develop our country well enough , can't believe i'm still in Africa; looks EU. Though i'm bored already I've seen lots of places in 14days so i reshedule my flight i'm leaving SA in 2days more can't spend a whole 30days here lol. plus its expensive to keep doing that wink

Anyone visit Pretoria? like Sunny Side where Yoruba is spoken like every corner? lol funny. ANd some part of Jburg I was is like Igbo township they even contesting for Igwe and stuff.
IF its your first time n SA you will be astonished as many people are coming into the country for the first time. SA is a first/thirdworld combined in one. Visiting is no problem. Some rich naija are even buying up property there so if you have money like anywhere else it is easier.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Restaurants Abroad / Help Me Please! I Lost My Int'l Passport / Is Canadian Dream A Mirage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.