Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,789 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo (39616 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / APC Governors & Buhari Laughing As They Have Lunch Together (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by kaboji(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Apelex:

Olodo president

The guy just no get anything to offer.
OLD lifeless man

What did your longlife old man offer?
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by yamusa5: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
By GOD, Wailers, una go wail tire BUHARI ALL THE WAY COME 2019 to 2023. What an unfortunate generation that sees nothing good in what their leaders do.
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by Mbediogu(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Apelex:

Olodo president

OLD lifeless man

Why do you abuse him? All you need to do is to remind him not to talk about West 'Germani' at this time finish! Please don't abuse our President on top of the one Trump give am! Na DAT one pain me PSS.
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by purem(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Didcot:

You are a bastar....d, a bloody brainless specimen who should have been aborted in a gold circle condom
Go and ask your father at home to tell you your history and that of your rabies infested mother, how your peasant of a father was cursed for abusing children!
You fu....cking vacuous troglodyte
It shall not be well with your generation unborn, Iwo omo ale jatijati!

Fuc...cking half wits and nonce like you parade around social media with free data meant to benefit other serious folks, but I am going to decapitate you on this forum, I will send you into exile, I promise you that!
The war is on, bring it on, oloshi ashiere omo!

I can feel ur pain bro, it's just like the dude just collected the food you're supposed to eat after a week of starving

sorry bro take heart
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by francisduru: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Angela merkel : Bubu! you're a very smart old man, your people are still waiting for change.

Buhari : leave them Joor, na me dey here..... Nothing dey happen.
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by Didcot: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
purem:

I can feel ur pain bro, it's just like the dude just collected the food you're supposed to eat after a week of starving

sorry bro take heart

Spineless as...shole, I thought you had an iota of strength for a battle

Wimp

Fu....cking child of a paedophile!
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by gaby(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Angelina from West Germany: Neem je mij naar die ander karma ? ( Are you taking me to za oza room? (Dutch)

Bubu: Haba mana Angelina, we are going so West Germany...

Una know say an joke I dey oo..I no get body wey dem dey beat oo

Check out my Tori for my siggy and preorder your paperback
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by shegie(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
ENO GO BETTER FOR UR GENERATION.....MUNMUN LA. INFACT U CHILDREN SHALL SMELL UR SHIT BY I SWEAR....OMO ALE NIE
daleehat:

How Old is that your Miserable palm wine tapping father?? pathetic maggot, Fool personified
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by patrickcollins: 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
Merkel: U are looking good now, thank God for u, u dey use their money take care of ur health
Buhari: what do u expect my sister, even though is clear to me I hv nothing good to offer them, I am enjoying myself and some are asking me to leave all these fine things and go back to my hut in daura, na lie and don't even tell me to give way.
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by MacArthurjohnson: 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Caption this moment between the two leaders grin grin grin

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by justtoodark: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
black women scare the shitt out of me.... undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by Jodiors: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
I hope he didn't say West Germany sha
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by EnkayDezign: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
NA DEM DEY RUSH AM

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by semyman: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lively President
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by felony101(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
What would dis man do that u wailers won't rain abuses on him Just accept fate n wait till 2023 when his tenure will finish..
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by foreshore(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Caption this moment between the two leaders grin grin grin

Lively Chancellor vs Lifeless President
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by Burgerlomo: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
Angela be like yah Excellency is it true you're lifeless? And Bubu just laugh over it cool

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by lagdmark(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
donphilopus:
All these guys up there shall cry, wail and gnash their teeth till 2023. They should be placed on suicide watch though because most of them might end up harming themselves after Baba is declared the winner of the Presidential election come next year.
First pray for the Baba to be healthy. na person way dey alive go be President.
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by Wiinnd(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Angela Merkel : I will like to füçk your dîčkk, I hear Fulani dîčkks are sweet to fućkk.

Buhari :Kai! Kai! My preeek long wailai. If I puck you, wailai my preeek go cuomot fram Ya yansh.
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by contigiency(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Apelex:

Olodo president

OLD lifeless man

Just pray very hard, who knows, God might answer your prayer for any body in your generation be able to offer at least one third of what that man has offered humanity. Or even get closer to where he has reached. As for you, it's obvious you have outlived your usefulness. So no hope.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by PHILipu1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Apelex:

Olodo president

OLD lifeless man

But dem dey rush am

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by azlad2010(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Caption this moment between the two leaders grin grin ;even the guard behind them smile too

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by Nayok(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
Angela: baba, are you truly lifeless?

Pmb: let's go to da other room and confirm [/center] grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by ClassiqLegend(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
Didcot:
Buhari olodo.
See as e dey shine teeth like daura cattle!
why is it dat u guyz lack manner?
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by FrancisIgya: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
Your insults of Buhari does not change the fact that he will rule Nigeria beyond 2019. Your hatred for Buhari is the reason for his popularity. Nigerians have decided, never again shall this country be delivered to the hands of Otuoke drunkards - your idols.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by qleap2all(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
You are very accommodating, no wonder all Nigerians wants you to continue
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by NASTYNASOSO: 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Apelex:

Olodo president

OLD lifeless man

HMMMMMMMMMM

BROS YOU ARE THE LIFELESS ONE
DONT WORRY I FEEL YOUR PAIN
AT YOUR AGE BUHARI HAS ACCOMPLISHED WHAT YOU MIGHT NEVER ACHIEVE IN A LIFETIME
SORRY SUCH IS LIFE
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by Psoul(m): 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Look at the kind of cheap weavon and cheap necklace this woman is wearing.
Mtcheeewwwww. Poverty don kill her
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by adaxxy: 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Didcot:
Buhari olodo.
See as e dey shine teeth like daura cattle!
agbaya grin grin
Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Zombie will always be a zombie..

Re: Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo by Flickzvill(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
Why's that lady in uniform smiling? She's not professional at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Invades Tamunosisi Gogo-Jack Kitchen, Home / Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard / Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.