Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) (23025 Views)

Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) / Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo / President Buhari Receives German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, At Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by EnkayDezign: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
NA DEM DEY RUSH AM

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:
PMB till Jesus comes ..

God bless PMB

I know you are already wishing him death by including Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by milemimi93(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
IkwereBuIgbo:

I know you are already wishing him death by including Jesus.

Is Jesus a murderer?
Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by Realname: 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
ClassiqLegend:
ahahaha it is not paining but i think it is paining ur father,idio.... ;Dahahaha it is not paining but i think it is paining ur father,idio....

Enjoy.your ban grin
Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by nextstep(m): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by dahmie2013: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
I like d lady, so simple. No earrings, make up, I can imagine her schedule! More power to your elbow ma'am!
Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
candygist:

Shatap, you don't have anything to say

Lol

Ah ah , Baba, someone cannot play with you again
Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:

Is Jesus a murderer?

No, but adding a murderer name by calling Jesus do result death.
Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by Realname: 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
semyman:

The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) says it has received a batch of 164 assisted voluntary returnees from Libya who were stranded in failed attempts to reach different European countries.
This is your next portion

So pained grin. Buhari is really useless

Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by ClassiqLegend(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
Realname:

Enjoy.your ban grin
mtsww
Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by tribalistseun: 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:
PMB till Jesus comes ..

God bless PMB
i curse you , don't use Jesus name next to a terrorist

Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by milemimi93(m): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
tribalistseun:

PMB will win 2019 election in Jesus name Amen..
Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by Oblang(m): 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:

PMB will win 2019 election in Jesus name Amen..

tribalistseun oya say Amen... grin grin
Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by jaykaylegend(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
@daviddson Here is another joint press conference ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by ocheejemb: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lol, he's not bowing because she's white, he's bowing because she is the leader of the most powerful nation in Europe.

Airforce1:
See Lai Muhammed bowing to a woman because she's white

Would he do same if Angela was black ?

Smh

Inferiority complex .
Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by objobj: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
NA THEM DEY RUSH BABA
Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by klimkid: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Only good people meet with good people, If PMB is bad, Great leaders won't be visiting Nigeria.
#NademdeyrushPMB.
Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by OBTMOS(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Is the jacket also made by a Nigerian?
Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by klimkid: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
tribalistseun:
Please how is PMB a terrorist..
Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by Olaiya26: 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
The woman asking Lai Mohammed like; Lai, I hope you wouldn't lie in today's meeting? cheesy
Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by Daviddson(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
jaykaylegend:
@daviddson Here is another joint press conference ooo
OK bro, I can finally see one. grin
Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by jaykaylegend(m): 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
Daviddson:
OK bro, I can finally see one. grin
cool cool
Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by brojoshua: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Almost all we Nigerians are wickedly corrupt and there are no good in most of us weighing by what are coming out of hearts through our mouths. Why? See what the commentaries of most of us are. The hearts of most of us are decay and rotten, we know through the words and thoughts that are coming out of our mouths. Most of we Nigerians are in thick darkness, walking upside down or with our heads and walk with our backs to where we are going.
But I think many of these leaders are coming to Nigeria because they can work with our president who is not corrupt and has good integrity and who is not a looters and not a criminal. And more of such presidents will still come to Nigeria. But such presidents could not work with previous corrupt governments and leaders who are very corrupt and are looters and criminals. Do you not know this or do we hate truth or are most of us not able to see out of darkness in which we are?
Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by Akolawole(m): 3:07am On Sep 01, 2018
Airforce1:

Smh

Inferiority complex .

Lai is well brought up. He is a yoruba man. He knew he has to respect the position of Germany 's No 1 citizen.
Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by Moorish: 4:23am On Sep 01, 2018
Airforce1:

Smh

Inferiority complex .
True chat boi

I peeped that too
Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by Moorish: 4:24am On Sep 01, 2018
Akolawole:

Lai is well brought up. He is a yoruba man. He knew he has to respect the position of Germany 's No 1 citizen.
The prophet S.A.W would not bow to no one but Allah

We must all follow that example

I hardly bow to humans anymore

Im A proud Yoruba still
Re: Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:52am On Sep 01, 2018
brojoshua:
Almost all we Nigerians are wickedly corrupt and there are no good in most of us weighing by what are coming out of hearts through our mouths. Why? See what the commentaries of most of us are. The hearts of most of us are decay and rotten, we know through the words and thoughts that are coming out of our mouths. Most of we Nigerians are in thick darkness, walking upside down or with our heads and walk with our backs to where we are going.
But I think many of these leaders are coming to Nigeria because they can work with our president who is not corrupt and has good integrity and who is not a looters and not a criminal. And more of such presidents will still come to Nigeria. But such presidents could not work with previous corrupt governments and leaders who are very corrupt and are looters and criminals. Do you not know this or do we hate truth or are most of us not able to see out of darkness in which we are?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos / 2023 Presidential Ticket Splits PDP Aspirants Into 3 Camps / Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.