Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Ifu Ennada Shares How She Almost Dated A Guy With Low Self-esteem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada Shares How She Almost Dated A Guy With Low Self-esteem (546 Views)

Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke / Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle / Ex #BBNaija Housemate - Ifu Ennada Shares Lovely New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifu Ennada Shares How She Almost Dated A Guy With Low Self-esteem by InforOrbit: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija star, Ifu Ennada says she almost dated a guy some few months ago, but his low self-esteem was incurable hence the collapse of the relationship.

Ifu Ennada was a guest at Pulse where she got to talk about what she has been up to. When asked about her relationship status, the beautiful actress revealed that she was not only single but ready to mingle.

She said, “I am not dating anyone but I want a boyfriend. Honestly, the truth is that I want to date not because of the money but because I can take care of myself. I want to date because I need a companion.

Sometimes I come back from work and meetings or sometimes it could just be some mental and physical work I’m doing in my house and I could just need some hug”.

Then she went on to share her experience with a guy she thinks had low self-esteem and so couldn’t handle a relationship.

“I almost dated some guy some months ago but his low self-esteem was beyond incurable. If I tell you how much I gave this guy, you know and it was free money.
Story Continues In The Link Below

https://www.informationorbit.com/ifu-ennada-shares-how-she-almost-dated-a-guy-with-low-self-esteem/

Re: Ifu Ennada Shares How She Almost Dated A Guy With Low Self-esteem by zinnydan(f): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ok
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares How She Almost Dated A Guy With Low Self-esteem by Oluromantic: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
You're immature too. A low self-esteem guy needs your care more than u need his own to over come that esteem issue.

The truth is both of u are not compactible and you in person are immature. If a guy is not ur type, leave him, you don't have to gossip his weaknesses on air after a break up.
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares How She Almost Dated A Guy With Low Self-esteem by Tamarapetty(f): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares How She Almost Dated A Guy With Low Self-esteem by MustiizRaja(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
yorubas will say OKODORO ORO

(1) (Reply)

‘na Una Go Finish My Money I Don See D Future’ – Davido Tells His Daughters / #bbnaija: Kiki Osinbajo, Teddy A,alex And Many Others Celebrated Lolu's Birthday / Meet The Ibadan Fast Rising Star Funky Boi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.