Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,986 members, 7,952,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

Gov. Fayose Hints On Defection. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fayose Hints On Defection. (1521 Views)

Shekarau Will Decide On Defection This Week –spokesperson / Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo / Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Fayose Hints On Defection. by dhesire(m): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
Here is what Gov. Fayose have to say to journalists today when being asked about the state of things in Ekiti state and his final moments of being the Ekiti state governor.

“I am the only PDP Chieftain that has good and close relationship with APC leaders, Politics apart, I never insulted President Buhari. And I will never.

You journalists are always misquoting me, and If Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems I will Join APC And Nobody Can Stop Me.”

Is this hit or miss?
Re: Gov. Fayose Hints On Defection. by milemimi93(m): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Source?
Re: Gov. Fayose Hints On Defection. by dukie25: 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
You can dream
Osokomale is PDP through and through.
Re: Gov. Fayose Hints On Defection. by StillX10(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Is he beginning to fear?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose Hints On Defection. by tuniski: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Another APC trash!
Re: Gov. Fayose Hints On Defection. by Naychuzzy(m): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
StillX10:
Is he beginning to fear?

Nope brother, he's only coming to the realization that come 2019 it will still be APC in control, and which is aside the fact that PDP don cast.
Re: Gov. Fayose Hints On Defection. by centoke30(m): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
APC's prayer day and night is to have someone like Fayose in their fold seriously APC likes his guts
Re: Gov. Fayose Hints On Defection. by Dannyset(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
I have heard this somewhere too, and will be disappointed in APC if they accept him.
Re: Gov. Fayose Hints On Defection. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Is it not better to join APC than to be harrassed by EFCC?

Fayose, its a wise move..I'm PDP and I 100% support your move.

(1) (Reply)

#LagosAPCprimary: More Results From Lagos APC Primary / 2019 Nigeria Decides: Result Updates / How Long Will The South East Continue To Miscalculate Politically In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.