Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,035 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Scammers On Nairaland - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Scammers On Nairaland (708 Views)

Auto Dealer Scammers To AVOID! / Beware!!! Scammers Flooding Nairaland Auto Section / List Of Scammers In The Auto Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammers On Nairaland by makoko(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2010
Hello dear
My Name is Vera i saw your contact email at www.nairaland.com i be come intrreste in your lovely profile , i think we can know each other together,and build a good relationship from there,so please write me back through my email address for more detail about me and my picture as well, Remember That Love Is The most Important In Life.and distance does not matter what matters is the truth love,
please am waiting for your lovely reply soon.
yours lovely one
Verababy4one@yahoo.de
Re: Scammers On Nairaland by makoko(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2010
can't we display our email address again to sell wat soever we want to sell?
Re: Scammers On Nairaland by benboa(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2010
makoko:

Hello dear
My Name is Vera i saw your contact email at www.nairaland.com i be come intrreste in your lovely profile , i think we can know each other together,and build a good relationship from there,so please write me back through my email address for more detail about me and my picture as well, Remember That Love Is The most Important In Life.and distance does not matter what matters is the truth love,
yours lovely one
Verababy4one@yahoo.de

FUNNY ENOUGH, I RECIEVED A SIMILAR MAIL TODAY

THE SCAMMER SAID HE/SHE GOT MY EMAIL FROM NAIRALAND, COULDNT STOP

LAUGHING grin THESE SCAMMERS THINK WE ARE SO DUMB

ITS NOW A CRIME TO DISPLAY ONES EMAIL ON NAIRALAND, SEE ME SEE WAHALA OO shocked

GUYS BEWARE THOUGH
Re: Scammers On Nairaland by eros(m): 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2010
makoko:

Hello dear
yours lovely one
Verababy4one@yahoo.de

Bloody illiterate scammer
Re: Scammers On Nairaland by freshmoney(m): 6:48am On Jun 30, 2010
Let the God-forsaken scammers keep sending messages; turn deaf ears to them and they would not bother you again. Jobless punks. Oyibo men don wise up, na for them to dey scam us, but we aint fool.

The above scammer isn't even sound English-wise.
Re: Scammers On Nairaland by chelseabmw(m): 7:24am On Jun 30, 2010
Scam again?
Re: Scammers On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2010
I can't fathom why this is here, these sort of fraudulent emails are nothing new, nor are they exclusive to Nairaland.
Re: Scammers On Nairaland by tedanne: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2010
na wo oh.got the same mail some months ago.the fool who thinks i am of similar mind,went to the extent of sending me a pix of a black girl partly nude.these days,what they do is tell you that their father died in a plane crash,leaving them with fortunes and wants to share with you.u will be told to send your banks detail and pin amongst other things.the funny thing is that the always claim that the money which is always in millions od dollas is in a bank of Africa in Ethiopia.some even use famous banks like GTBrequesting for your update on your ATM card.wa ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.these mugus thinks that everyone is a MUMU grin grin grin grin.
you all should be ware

(1) (Reply)

Siena And Others: Pleaseeeeeeeee Help / Hot 2007 Camry Up For Sale! / Pre-order Your Next Car Now From A Depedable Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.