Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother (19862 Views)

Saraki Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Pics/Video) / Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack / Bukola Saraki Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by Bakerdav: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
Na saraki dey rush them
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by Realname: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:
Dickson Don turn beard gang oohcheesy

Saraki is sohandsome, I don't mind him in me.smiley

or being in a mutual relationship with him, I could kill just to be with himsmiley
To borrow words below from the legend himself Dave Chapel. Just because a girl speaks a certain way doesn't make her a whõre I agree. But it is confusing when one speaks like a whõre and expects not to be assume to be a whõre!

It's damn confusing ! So how much do you charge to short time ?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by milemimi93(m): 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
On a normal day, can he do this? Shameless ediot.

Sai baba till thy kingdom comes

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by milemimi93(m): 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
On a normal day, can he do this? Shameless ediot.

Sai baba till thy kingdom comes
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by Daboomb: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
All of a sudden, Saraki is visiting everybody in sight and using the opportunity to test his popularity.

Unfirtunately, he keeps getting embarrased at every one of those opportunity, the last bing the 'Not too Young to Run' organisation warning him not to use their platform for his political suicide and that they only invited him as a guest speaker and that they are not endorsing his Presidential ambition.
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by wizseller: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
kenonze:
*List of senators that wont return to senate 9th Assembly*

1 *Dino Melaye* Kogi
2 Rabiu Kwankwaso Kano
3 Lanre Tejuoso Ogun
4 Shaaba Lafiagi Kwara
5 Rafiu Ibrahim Kwara
6 Barnabas Gemade Benue
7 Abdulazeez Nyako Adamawa
8 Monsurat Sunmonu Oyo
9 Usman Nafada Gombe
10 Suleiman Hunkuyi Kaduna
11 Ibrahim Danbaba Sokoto
12 Ubale Shittu Jigawa
13 Isah Misau Bauchi
14 *Ben Bruce* Bayelsa
15 *Burkoa Saraki* Kwara

If man were God...
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by MartinCorridon: 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
post=70789533:

You dont mind him in you?!

Eeeewwwoooo....

Saraki right now.......

So the amaniro guy is a Fagg0t ? shocked

Let me copy -

" Orisirisi something "

The pix was perfect for your commment
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Let me copy -

" Orisirisi something "
shocked
Lol wink

Abi now, the tin shock us!
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by amaniro: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Let me copy -

" Orisirisi something "

The pix was perfect for your commment
grin

I here by debunk every claim that am gay. Those are Scrulious and malicious talks.
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

I here by debunk every claim that am gay. Those are Scrulious and malicious talks.
And you want a man inside of you .... in your own words...
Okay na!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by amaniro: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
post=70790856:

And you want a man inside of you .... in your own words...
Okay na!

lol I was messing around. I was just being ironic I seriously hate gays, Manna now everybody is emailing me thinking am a lovepeddler. But saraki is damn handsome.
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by shakmati(m): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
Daboomb:
All of a sudden, Saraki is visiting everybody in sight and using the opportunity to test his popularity.

Unfirtunately, he keeps getting embarrased at every one of those opportunity, the last bing the 'Not too Young to Run' organisation warning him not to use their platform for his political suicide and that they only invited him as a guest speaker and that they are not endorsing his Presidential ambition.

Your mumu never still do? If you are a normal human being using the head that God gave you, you will agree that a tested and healthy 56 year old man can do more for this country than an ailing seventy something year old man who lacks charisma and has been described as lifeless!
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by Fitbillionairep: 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

or being in a mutual relationship with him, I could kill just to be with himsmiley
these are the type tht is sweet to use for money ritual
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

lol I was messing around. I was just being ironic I seriously hate gays, Manna now everybody is emailing me thinking am a lovepeddler. But saraki is damn handsome.
Lol cheesy, hahaha.
We get your point now bro.
So, it's only a harmless joke, we were only pulling your legs here too. Just messing around with you.
Yes, Saraki is a cool dude, it is only his devilish character that we resent.
Have a nice weekend ahead correct guy! wink
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by amaniro: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
post=70791492:

Lol cheesy, hahaha.
We get your point now bro.
So, it's only a harmless joke, we were only pulling your legs here too. Just messing around with you.
Yes, Saraki is a cool dude, it is only his devilish character that we resent.
Have a nice weekend ahead correct guy! wink

two people just emailed me now
grin they say they wanna know me morecheesy
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

two people just emailed me now
grin they say they wanna know me morecheesy
Hahahaha cheesy wink, na wa ooo...
Cover your self with the blood of Jesus o.
Never knew they are here with us on Nairaland o.
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by amaniro: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
post=70792549:

Hahahaha cheesy wink, na wa ooo...
Cover your self with the blood of Jesus o.
Never knew they are here with us on Nairaland o.

my brother ooh, cover myself with the blood of Jesus no weapon of any kind fashioned against me shall prosper because my Lord reigns the enemies shall abscond. Someone cannot play with them again?!
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by candygist: 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
AkupeMBANO:
Saraki is the most brilliant politician in Nigeria. before I forget, Buhari remaineth lifeless

What makes him brilliant ?
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by timota(m): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Corrinthians:
All these are the reason the selfish man wouldn't reconvene the Senate. Yet when things don't move right, PDP anonymous workers worldwide would still blame Baba. : sad
Senate is on annual break that is called recess, it has been like this every year ,and many other legislature in other nations do observe it and if u don't like it this way go and drink snipper
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by dotun4real: 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

Nonsensical talk
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by creserve: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
shakmati:

Your mumu never still do? If you are a normal human being using the head that God gave you, you will agree that a tested and healthy 56 year old man can do more for this country than an ailing seventy something year old man who lacks charisma and has been described as lifeless!
If he can do that much, he'll have done it for Kwara. The guy is just too corrupt!!!
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

my brother ooh, cover myself with the blood of Jesus no weapon of any kind fashioned against me shall prosper because my Lord reigns the enemies shall abscond. Someone cannot play with them again?!
Lol wink.
A BIG Amen to your prayers o.
See wetin simple play play turn to o!
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by ofwest47(m): 12:54am On Sep 01, 2018
See Omo MESU JAMBA and his New Looters Party members wasting millions of Naira on air travels here and there.
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by baysol: 1:32am On Sep 01, 2018
Benekruku:
All for 2019 grin

Saraki is Fvcking desperate

But the foolishness of PDP need to be retested. Are they going to give a defector their presidential ticket.
Only in their dreams. Makarfi worked so hard to make PDP what it is today, only for this defective thieve called saraki to think he is the next thing that ticks in Nigerian politics. What miffs me his how the lifeless youth of Nigeria are begining to buy the cheap grammar of this wanna be egocentric and selfish saraki that has nothing to offer nigeria other than to share N2000 a month to poverty striken muslims as we see him do in kwara. Has he eber managed to better their lot. Nigeria is fast heading in that dorection if care is not taken. Who does he think he is putting all the nation in limbo because he fear being impeached. Makarfi is more focused and is the only credible candidate from the north only if our myopic people can see this fact.
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by Raiders: 3:53am On Sep 01, 2018
mercenary:
Oh... I saw when a helicopter landed close to his compound today, thought it was GEJ... Issorite
GEJ still dey travel around with Helicopter
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by gees101(m): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2018
amaniro:

him in u? gay gay gay oloshi, oni ra nu, jati jati
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by gees101(m): 7:06am On Sep 01, 2018
amaniro:

oga u be gay jor, gay gayer gayest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election / Mixed Fortunes As Electricity Generation Hits 4,068MW / We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.