Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC (36279 Views)

FG's N50b EEFP Coordinator, Maureen Ideozu Emerges 'export Innovator Of The Year / PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC / Rivers PDP Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Abandons Wike,set To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by Yyeske(m): 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
IkwereBuIgbo:
This fool is not far from my village, very soon his blood will be used to cleanse Rivers. Bloody animal.

You guys should stop talking about violence, death and blood all because of some politicians, try change that stereotype people are already making Rivers to be synonymous with

Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by ifiokjohn(m): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
budusky05:

And for comparing coconut brain "WIKE" to Ambode. U need this
bro pls no insults, lets just disagree healthily instead of fighting or quarreling for people that don't care about us

Peace

Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by Shukuakukobambi: 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
Yyeske:
You guys should stop talking about violence, death and blood all because of some politicians, try change that stereotype people are already making Rivers to be synonymous with

Why are you bothered about that imposter? Na one of our ipob followers him be o. If we dey count militant, na that one person go count? His bravery ends on the keypad of his phone cheesy

Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by ifiokjohn(m): 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
senatordave1:

Those decamping were important.hon manah who joined apc was the one controlling boys in ahoada but hes now apc.apc has edged out wike in violence
oh ok lets watchout and see
Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by ifiokjohn(m): 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
senatordave1:

The only militant loyal to wike is ateke tom who respects and is loyal to ojukaye.ojukaye is an ijaw,most militants are ijaws and are loyal to him.right now,apc controls 8 lgas in rivers
hmmmm.. Lets just watch and see because i know and am 99.9 percent sure wicked will be returned

Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by senatordave1(m): 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
ifiokjohn:
well lets watch and see...

You can't condemn wike and acccept ameachi.
Bro they are birds of the same feathers..All rivers politicians are thieves cultists and killers including ameachi so don't hold brief for him
Your correct but amaechi is better and preferable to wike

Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by senatordave1(m): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
ifiokjohn:
that is why i said a state of emergency should be called to forestall killings..

The both parties are guilty of that...They both have several thugs
The best way is for all all apc and pdp leaders to be placed under arrest while the united nations or civil societies conduct the polls

Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by senatordave1(m): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
ifiokjohn:
hmmmm.. Lets just watch and see because i know and am 99.9 percent sure wicked will be returned
I do not have any problem with wike or udom.my concern is buhari.but wike may receive the fayose treatment due to his attitude
Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by senatordave1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
ifiokjohn:
bro you can't tell me ameachi has governor developed every local govt
Even akpabio did not develop many just few..Wike can't develop all locall govt at the same time. It is turn by turn!
Amaechi covered more lgas.he built a standard model school in remote villages.he modernized the state.

Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
Yyeske:

Wait till 2019,he will not be around to watch his yeye dance. After beating Chimele the last time, now his father is attending PDP meeting.
Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by Shukuakukobambi: 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
IkwereBuIgbo:

Wait till 2019,he will not be around to watch his yeye dance.

Can you go and kill him already and stop your empty and childish bragging online? Kill, maim, shed blood as if you can shoot ordinary catapult?!! angry

Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Can you go and kill him already and stop your empty and childish bragging online? Kill, maim, shed blood as if you can shoot ordinary catapult?!! angry

Not our Rivers again with my pump action? Watch out kid.
Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by ifiokjohn(m): 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
senatordave1:

Amaechi covered more lgas.he built a standard model school in remote villages.he modernized the state.
i keep to my words. It is turn by turn. Wike might be slower but he is getting there
Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by ifiokjohn(m): 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
senatordave1:

I do not have any problem with wike or udom.my concern is buhari.but wike may receive the fayose treatment due to his attitude
why are you concern buhari wins..Why don't you support others paries or young people apart from apc or pdp? we need change from that two parties
Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by Shukuakukobambi: 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
IkwereBuIgbo:

Not our Rivers again with my pump action? Watch out kid.

Now I know for sure you're one of the ipob that trekked to PH the last time and refused to go back. Na so militants for PH dey talk? Na so Don wanny or black president dey talk?

No be only pump action, na tap activity. Empty noisemaker angry

Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by ifiokjohn(m): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
senatordave1:

The best way is for all all apc and pdp leaders to be placed under arrest while the united nations or civil societies conduct the polls
i agree. if only that can happen. Bt u forgot our security agencies are compromise
Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by ifiokjohn(m): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
senatordave1:

Your correct but amaechi is better and preferable to wike
well some see wike as the better guy and and some ameachi..Lets the peoples choices prevail
Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Now I know for sure you're one of the ipob that trekked to PH the last time and refused to go back. Na so militants for PH dey talk? Na so Don wanny or black president dey talk?

No be only pump action, na tap activity. Empty noisemaker angry

Shut up, who is talking about black president here, if your family depends on that we are above it here... Who told you that i'm a militant, or are you mad.
Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by ifiokjohn(m): 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Yyeske:
You guys should just be careful and not allow the state to be burnt down because of some politicians who mostly care less about their fellow citizens.
This talk of militants, violent thugs and cultists is quite scary.
I remembered the tales we heard from Rivers in the last election when PDP was in control. What happens now when Wike would try to retain his seat and APC at the centre and having control of the security apparatus of the state would respond to the security concerns of the state when militants, thugs and cultists are added into the mix.
bro i don't know but we hope for the best and peace for rivers and nigeria at large

Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by ifiokjohn(m): 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
buharitill2023:
that was the same song of the jobless aggressive lifeless lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist that thief fayose is a grassroot master of the game, even the master of grass root stomach infrastructure.
guy grow up.. Stop behaving like this, u are dividing nigeria more.

Same that continuously won't change those people thoughts about nigeria but love for the igbos will
Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by Shukuakukobambi: 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
IkwereBuIgbo:

Shut up, who is talking about presidency here, if your family depends on that we are above it here... Who told you that i'm a militant, or are you mad.

You're empty and lack any use. You're claiming Street in rivers state and have never heard of black presido? Your mouth will land you in problem very soon.

Just go mind your spare parts shop at ikoku and stop blowing hot air here.

Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 12:00am On Sep 01, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You're empty and lack any use. You're claiming Street in rivers state and have never heard of black presido? Your mouth will land you in problem very soon.

Just go mind your spare parts shop at ikoku and stop blowing hot air here.

Will you just shut up since you are neither Igbo or Ijaw. I said shut up and don't poke nose here.
Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by Shukuakukobambi: 12:11am On Sep 01, 2018
IkwereBuIgbo:

Will you just shut up since you are neither Igbo or Ijaw. I said shut up and don't poke nose here.

Where is your pump action? Empty chest beating cowardly clown. Always making juvenile threats he has no capacity to fulfill. You'll land yourself in trouble one day. Nonsense!!

Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by vivavik(f): 12:29am On Sep 01, 2018
These politicians are jokers, running from pillar to post for their selfish interests! Smh
Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by cydophobia(m): 2:42am On Sep 01, 2018
This is the most sensible comment so far.
People seems to forget what is called Federal power.Bros you sabi jare.
Shukuakukobambi:

At this rate, with the expected violence, even if PDP wins Rivers State, they won't have up to 200k votes because who go come out come vote? Even before Wike and Amaechi madness, we no dey vote. Na now we go come start? With all these threats?

With a depleted PDP score in Rivers, Buhari's journey just got easier

Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by MusaPada4(m): 6:39am On Sep 01, 2018
forayfleo:
Stupid idiot
Just like you...
Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by yahmohy27: 6:42am On Sep 01, 2018
Greenarrow01:
Omo
I dont know how oshiomole is doing this.
But it cant be better..

The people defecting to APC are vetter than those leaving..in the sense that...

People comibg are coming from PDP strongholds.. where buhari cant win..

While the ones leaving re not even sure of their reelection.. talkless of delivering their constituency to PDP..

Lol thos bauchi senators are goners..

You see someone like dogara.. still in APC...
Only because he wants the ticket.. not because.. of the party.. ..

Delta is already far gone...
Buhari may not win in these places.. but will score better than before..
Akwa ibom
Rivers...
You are there, nothing else
Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by budusky05(m): 7:12am On Sep 01, 2018
ifiokjohn:
bros i know wike and i also know you support buhari and apc so you won't accept any good coming from pdp.

M not from Rivers but bro be truthful is wike not trying in rivers state?

Forget his atrocities before he came to office. Even amaechi committed too

My problem with many like you is "IGNORANCE"
Am pained cus it's my state. The guy should show us his blue print, and make Rivers State budget open.
Mind u i Know wike very very very well,
Name the atrocities of Amaechi.

Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by budusky05(m): 7:16am On Sep 01, 2018
ifiokjohn:
bro pls no insults, lets just disagree healthily instead of fighting or quarreling for people that don't care about us

Peace

Now that's the annoying thing, 'They don't care about us'
Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by Eponyeeboz: 7:30am On Sep 01, 2018
ifiokjohn:
me and you know is next to impossible for apc to win akwa ibom...I can bet any money on that...Apc still can't win rivers.. yes they will get sizeable amount of votes in akwa ibom and rivers state but it will not be more than 35 percent from the both states and you know it

APC needs just 35% in Akwa Ibom, that's enough considering that it got an infinitesimal number in 2015.

As for Rivers, ask Fayose to explain to you better.

Re: Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC by Fourwinds: 10:08am On Sep 01, 2018
Okokobiokor.....I throw way my left nyash for the lifeless P

FG Alerts Nigerians On New ISIS Strategy / Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government / Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave