Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

“Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria (41161 Views)

African Coaches At The World Cup - An Analysis / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Griezwoman: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Roughly 50 days after the 2018 FIFA World Cup tournament was concluded, FIFA has reckoned that the Russia hosted mundial was a successful phenomena football fiesta.

FIFA President, Gianni Infantino on Thursday wrote a letter to the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) stating that the success of the 21st FIFA World Cup could not be distanced from Nigeria’s participation in the June-July mundial.

Infantino acknowledged that the efforts of Super Eagles of Nigeria’s coach, Gernot Rohr, as well as his assistants, the backroom staff, officials and fans participated graciously to make it an unforgettable ceremony.

The letter reads;

“I would like to express our most sincere appreciation to your National Team for participating in this 21st edition of the FIFA World Cup.
“The 2018 FIFA World Cup was an unforgettable celebration of football and a major factor in this was the participation of the Super Eagles, their sixth FIFA World Cup appearance.

“I personally was very happy and proud to be able to attend in your presence two of your National Team matches, against Croatia and Iceland.
“Please pass on my compliments to all those who have contributed to this campaign, the players, the head coach Gernot Rohr but also the technical and medical team and, of course, the fans.

“Such achievement is no doubt based on hard work, professionalism and attention to detail, as well as passion and love of the game. All this augurs well for a very promising future and will undoubtedly pave the way for future success.”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerians-made-2018-world-cup-an-unforgettable-one-fifa-praises-nigeria/

L

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
I know Apc will say its their achievement.

191 Likes 15 Shares

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by GavelSlam: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:

If they hadn't qualified I'm sure you would have blamed government.

280 Likes 20 Shares

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by GOFRONT(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Merimental(m): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
notin special der.same letter was sent to all countries dat participated.

367 Likes 26 Shares

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Alejoc(m): 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Na so dem go write am for every country wey participate!

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by garetz: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
The same kind of letter they send us every four years

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by inoki247: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Yea Sold out Jersey and won the World Cup with dere mouth so we won Word Cup....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by flexyrule(m): 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Yes
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by iamJ(m): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wrote to all countries, same praises

Backwards Nigeria always trying to feel among

Land of loosers, line up and collect your L

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Baroba(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ego massaging at its best..smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by jardprinz: 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Merimental:
notin special der.same letter was sent to all countries dat participated.
I second your motion.... nothing special

8 Likes

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
What is meaning of this? Old things have passed away, we are looking forward for the future come 2022 next world cup embarassed By that time, all the evil people would have been dead and Nigeria go come carry the world cuo come back home. Na me talk am and mark my words

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by jegz25(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Add our best jersey and outfit too
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by SEONaijaExpert: 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
The glamour that surrounded the super eagles jersey alone, sold the world cup.
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Princecalm(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
GavelSlam:

If they hadn't qualified I'm sure you would have blamed government.

brief and succinct..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by kolafolabi(m): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
They all went there to show case only their jerseys

2 Likes

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Itzsammy(m): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
Let them gv us trophy for making the world cup an unforgettable one Na.... Abi e no worth am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Proflere: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
E se, Atigbo...
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Same letter they sent to other countries

In the Microsoft word document delete Nigeria ,put Brazil ,delete Brazil ,type in Iceland

That paper should have been torn

3 Likes

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by MyAmericandream(f): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
Princecalm:

brief and succinct
Tautology.

3 Likes

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
At least they make us proud with the jersey. embarassed tongue
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by SEONaijaExpert: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
Under whose administration?

Pained brother from the yeast

3 Likes

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by kennyz247(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
lifeless team wit lifeless president
ordinary Agentina dem no fit draw
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by moscobabs(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
Same letter sent to other participants

2 Likes

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by milemimi93(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
Griezwoman:
Roughly 50 days after the 2018 FIFA World Cup tournament was concluded, FIFA has reckoned that the Russia hosted mundial was a successful phenomena football fiesta.

FIFA President, Gianni Infantino on Thursday wrote a letter to the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) stating that the success of the 21st FIFA World Cup could not be distanced from Nigeria’s participation in the June-July mundial.

Infantino acknowledged that the efforts of Super Eagles of Nigeria’s coach, Gernot Rohr, as well as his assistants, the backroom staff, officials and fans participated graciously to make it an unforgettable ceremony.

The letter reads;

“I would like to express our most sincere appreciation to your National Team for participating in this 21st edition of the FIFA World Cup.
“The 2018 FIFA World Cup was an unforgettable celebration of football and a major factor in this was the participation of the Super Eagles, their sixth FIFA World Cup appearance.

“I personally was very happy and proud to be able to attend in your presence two of your National Team matches, against Croatia and Iceland.
“Please pass on my compliments to all those who have contributed to this campaign, the players, the head coach Gernot Rohr but also the technical and medical team and, of course, the fans.

“Such achievement is no doubt based on hard work, professionalism and attention to detail, as well as passion and love of the game. All this augurs well for a very promising future and will undoubtedly pave the way for future success.”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerians-made-2018-world-cup-an-unforgettable-one-fifa-praises-nigeria/

L

This wouldn't have been possible without this administration

the Minister of sports said this is the only time super eagle has gone out for a match without having to sort for money.

PMB made sure everything was in place.

Sai baba God bless PMB.

We love u daddy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by toideve(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
Griezwoman:

The letter reads;

More below:

L

Same letter was probably sent to all national teams that participated. Nothing special in this write up!

2 Likes

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by fcnaxo: 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
jardprinz:

I second your motion.... nothing special
lol I third* the motion grin

5 Likes

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by DrTonitee(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
So FIFA dey do Washeee too
This is surely the End time
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Iruobean(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
One achievement for Buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator / Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 / Top 10 Goalkeepers With The Most Goal In Football History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.