Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

“Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria (41181 Views)

African Coaches At The World Cup - An Analysis / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Cyriloha(m): 1:59am On Sep 01, 2018
[[i]quote author=milemimi93 post=70794468] God punish any Nigerian who will not vote PMB nxt yr.[/quo[/i]te]

God is punishing you unlimitedly my man
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by TruthinAction: 2:05am On Sep 01, 2018
Is this supposed to be a news? We have more pressing issues to attend to.
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Bammzzie(m): 2:06am On Sep 01, 2018
grin

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by IkemChris(m): 3:43am On Sep 01, 2018
And how is this one news? A letter that was sent to all countries who participated in the competition, Dalung don run dey call conference of journalism to give press release.
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Nobody: 3:50am On Sep 01, 2018
fifa shortup there or please no jonce us.u were the same people tgat robbed us our penalty against argentina with with ur vrs
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Teeboi56: 4:13am On Sep 01, 2018
Very nice
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 01, 2018
fifa shortup there or please no jonce us.u were the same people that robbed us our penalty against argentina with with ur vrs
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Awaja(m): 6:07am On Sep 01, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
I know Apc will say its their achievement.
Of course,even FIFA president de rush bubu.
Thanking us for loosing.
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 01, 2018
Merimental:
notin special der.same letter was sent to all countries dat participated.
You have my 'LIKE'
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Temptee101(m): 6:22am On Sep 01, 2018
This was probably sent to all the countries that participated, why the noise like it was sent to only Nigeria and has become an achievement/landmark?

We celebrate everything in this useless country, no wonder we aren't moving forward
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by yahmohy27: 6:34am On Sep 01, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
Talking like ipob or is he?
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by jolyment: 7:07am On Sep 01, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:

Hillarious
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by captianfreeman(m): 7:08am On Sep 01, 2018
What is actually wrong with our NFF? Every sector of our lives, has been infected with the spirit of propaganda! No thanks to APC.

All the participating countries received this same letter:
From Egypt and Panama , that crashed out of the
mundial with zero point , to France and Croatia,the eventual finalist.

The only difference is the name of the head coach and the country.
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Merimental(m): 7:21am On Sep 01, 2018
AreaFada2:

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maybe they think France & Croatia didn't get any, just 9ja. grin
imagine.finalists 4 dat matter
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Arewa2Dworld: 7:21am On Sep 01, 2018
Even though we didn't make it out of the group stage..it was indeed an unforgettable memories. The good and Bad moment were created and this will be remembered for a very long period of time.
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by emperorblog(m): 7:25am On Sep 01, 2018
inoki247:
Yea Sold out Jersey and won the World Cup with dere mouth so we won Word Cup....

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Ahmeduana(m): 7:38am On Sep 01, 2018
Yeah Nigeria has been making world cup unforgettable, since time immemorial, is either YAKUBU played ball into back of the net instead into empty net, or KAITA senseless-ly kicked an opponent and the recently of we scoring our own goal and fighting WWE in the box 18, with all these self inflicted pains why won't the world be unforgettable? Tell me!
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by olasupoolabode(m): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2018
This is just letter of consolation.I prefer the CUP.
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by jeff1607(m): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2018
I am hoping to see Nigeria on fifa 19 with those jerseys
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by colemccephas(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2018
It can't be the same letter to all countries that participated. This is the letter sent to the 16 countries that crashed out at the group stage.
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Iammercy2018: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2018
GavelSlam:

If they hadn't qualified I'm sure you would have blamed government.
if they'd won am sure they would have said GEJ started it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Caseless: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2018
Merimental:
that other countries didn't get, it makes it special.
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Caseless: 11:17am On Sep 01, 2018
Iammercy2018:
if they'd won am sure they would have said GEJ started it
grin
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by VALENTINEBRAND: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
Griezwoman:
Roughly 50 days after the 2018 FIFA World Cup tournament was concluded, FIFA has reckoned that the Russia hosted mundial was a successful phenomena football fiesta.

FIFA President, Gianni Infantino on Thursday wrote a letter to the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) stating that the success of the 21st FIFA World Cup could not be distanced from Nigeria’s participation in the June-July mundial.

Infantino acknowledged that the efforts of Super Eagles of Nigeria’s coach, Gernot Rohr, as well as his assistants, the backroom staff, officials and fans participated graciously to make it an unforgettable ceremony.

The letter reads;

“I would like to express our most sincere appreciation to your National Team for participating in this 21st edition of the FIFA World Cup.
“The 2018 FIFA World Cup was an unforgettable celebration of football and a major factor in this was the participation of the Super Eagles, their sixth FIFA World Cup appearance.

“I personally was very happy and proud to be able to attend in your presence two of your National Team matches, against Croatia and Iceland.
“Please pass on my compliments to all those who have contributed to this campaign, the players, the head coach Gernot Rohr but also the technical and medical team and, of course, the fans.

“Such achievement is no doubt based on hard work, professionalism and attention to detail, as well as passion and love of the game. All this augurs well for a very promising future and will undoubtedly pave the way for future success.”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerians-made-2018-world-cup-an-unforgettable-one-fifa-praises-nigeria/

L

Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by EmirAbj: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
What is their achievement at the World Cup, Praising them is stupid
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by easyelliot(m): 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
Merimental:

B4 u posted I was saying the same thing lol
Re: “Nigerians Made 2018 World Cup An Unforgettable” One – FIFA Praises Nigeria by Merimental(m): 7:41am On Sep 02, 2018
easyelliot:

B4 u posted I was saying the same thing lol
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup / Messi Pauses His Renewal With Barca & Wants To Leave At End Of Next Season (SER) / Christian Eriksen To Receive Implanted Heart Defibrillator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.