Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

What Do You Suggest A Young Man With 10M To Invest On??? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Do You Suggest A Young Man With 10M To Invest On??? (1155 Views)

Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin / Best Project To Invest On In 2020 / What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Suggest A Young Man With 10M To Invest On??? by Mankind7777: 12:17am On Sep 01, 2018
As the title briefs, I got close to 10Million in naira, I don't want to jump to business as I need a business that will last long, and if possible,that my children will inherit

Any suggestion on what I can venture into? Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Do You Suggest A Young Man With 10M To Invest On??? by polimaf(m): 12:56am On Sep 01, 2018
Technologyyyyyy
Re: What Do You Suggest A Young Man With 10M To Invest On??? by jom28gy(m): 6:27am On Sep 01, 2018
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///0DymylkYT9xERi0kx4MnhN,then this is a big business opportunities, be a partnership with telecommunications companies, you can't afford to missed it is a life time investment, from generation to generation, call, 07062993580
Re: What Do You Suggest A Young Man With 10M To Invest On??? by TheRealOwner(m): 2:21am On Sep 03, 2018
Mankind7777:
As the title briefs, I got close to 10Million in naira, I don't want to jump to business as I need a business that will last long, and if possible,that my children will inherit

Invest in the same thing that got you the 10M

Seriously bro, look before you leap o. There are so many scammeres on nairaland that will ask you to pm them and introduce you to schemes that will crash soon. Be not deceived o. Any Business you have not done your own adequate research on is not worth it o. I mean your own research and not what someone is trying to use to bamboozle you.

Stay safe. More money to your
Re: What Do You Suggest A Young Man With 10M To Invest On??? by Birniwa(m): 2:51am On Sep 03, 2018
I really doubt if someone who really acquired 10m Naira would come here asking for ideas where to put this money.

If you were able to raise such amount of money then definitely no one knows better investment ideas than yourself.
Re: What Do You Suggest A Young Man With 10M To Invest On??? by Stake2odds: 3:03am On Sep 03, 2018
Birniwa:
I really doubt if someone who really acquired 10m Naira would come here asking for ideas where to put this money.

If you were able to raise such amount of money then definitely no one knows better investment ideas then yourself.

This is as dumb as it should be, I have savings worth multiple times the posters money and its from my 19yrs working in the finance sector with little or no investment, a good client gave me more than that as a gift from many years of financial advice. 10m is not big money anymore.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Suggest A Young Man With 10M To Invest On??? by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mankind7777:

Hello sir with amount you can partner with me to setup a good studio for an online TV and podcast radio platform based only around tech, I need an investor in this regard, if you want to find out more about what I'm saying then go to the topic I created on my signature and read about it, if you like my proposal the hit my digits up so we work together in setting up a media business.
Re: What Do You Suggest A Young Man With 10M To Invest On??? by kunleweb: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mankind7777:

I have business i developed for myself within this range, please let's talk on Whatsapp, I can manage it on your behalf as well.

Please reach me on 0818 397 9372
Re: What Do You Suggest A Young Man With 10M To Invest On??? by kunleweb: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
Stake2odds:

This is as dumb as it should be, I have savings worth multiple times the posters money and its from my 19yrs working in the finance sector with little or no investment, a good client gave me more than that as a gift from many years of financial advice. 10m is not big money anymore.

Can you part-invest in an agriculture venture?

I have agric business plans to cultivate 100 - 250 acres of land, returns can be expected within 6 months
Re: What Do You Suggest A Young Man With 10M To Invest On??? by chidekings(m): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
This should be my first advice on issues like this.
Delve into any electronics business,sales of phones or laptops or even phone accesories.this businesses will make you rich and even gives you more time to chase other endeavours of life.
Re: What Do You Suggest A Young Man With 10M To Invest On??? by zamirikpo(m): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
I am in the same wahala.....was thinking of making at least 5% monthly on my initial 10m capital but looking around I can't find any business that can guarantee that.

Land in a choice place would even take up all the money.

And for those doubting the poster ,wait until u get there before u judge.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Suggest A Young Man With 10M To Invest On??? by mamcoker: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
Invest in real estate, if you are interested, you can hala me
Re: What Do You Suggest A Young Man With 10M To Invest On??? by zamirikpo(m): 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
mamcoker:
Invest in real estate, if you are interested, you can hala me

How exactly......how do u earn monthly on real estate. At least a minimum of 5% monthly.
Re: What Do You Suggest A Young Man With 10M To Invest On??? by lolostic: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
Invest on haulage business sent me for more information lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: What Do You Suggest A Young Man With 10M To Invest On??? by zamirikpo(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
lolostic:
Invest on haulage business sent me for more information lolostic@yahoo.com

If u don't mind, we can discuss here. Others could learn too.

Pls expansiate on the haulage thing
Re: What Do You Suggest A Young Man With 10M To Invest On??? by Mankind7777: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Back here in 2021, anyone with good idea?

Note : 2018, I finally invested the money on bitcoins and bitcoins actually swallowed everything. Now I was able to gather another 10million. Any good deals?

Please don’t ask me to invest in your business or we do partner something because I won’t be interested. Thanks in advance
Re: What Do You Suggest A Young Man With 10M To Invest On??? by Mannyemmy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mankind7777:
Back here in 2021, anyone with good idea?

Note : 2018, I finally invested the money on bitcoins and bitcoins actually swallowed everything. Now I was able to gather another 10million. Any good deals?

Please don’t ask me to invest in your business or we do partner something because I won’t be interested. Thanks in advance
Firstly, sorry for your lost in 2018. Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency are not really a viable business, rather a speculative business which is more or less like gambling and that's why most billionaires on forbes list and rich people at large don't indulge on it.

You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are overcrowded these period due to covid 19 guidelines and many persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria.
Although, I don't know your current location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitalize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered at their doorstep.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only one bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can as well startup yours after doing a market research in your area and employ professional bakers and do your own unique style of baking the bread and do home delivery and you can add ice cream and as well digitalize it to ease the business for you. You can also open a grocery shop. You will do your research and buy your farm produces from places in Nigeria where you can get it very cheap. You can as well digitalize for larger audience with a well packaged branding and start making sales.
Your capital is also a good one for starting up an online lending business with very low risk having an automated web application for the business and getting your desired return on investment monthly.
You can also startup a food processing business and start with frozen food production. You can also start a private refinery business by starting up a kerosene depot. it's in high demand these period we are.
Importation is also a good one, you can start with importation of phones. Create an online platform for it to create more awareness, then rent an office and you're good to go.
Lastly, you can also open outlets in any hot selling landmarks(Most especially markets places) in your area and start up a standard and corporate thrift contribution company, commonly called "Ajo" or "Esusu" You will employ professional marketers/workers whom will be well dressed in branded wears and they will go about the area or market and convince business men/women to start saving in your company and you will offer them different savings packages and they will definitely be turn up as i have personally not seen any corporate Ajo company in Nigeria!.

If you need more business ideas, brainstorming section, market research and business development, kindly mail me via nairaland.

Best regards.

Best regards.
Re: What Do You Suggest A Young Man With 10M To Invest On??? by Mankind7777: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mannyemmy:

Firstly, sorry for your lost in 2018. Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency are not really a viable business, rather a speculative business which is more or less like gambling, that's why most billionaires on forbes list and rich people don't indulge in it.

You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are overcrowded these period due to covid 19 guidelines and many persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria.
Although, I don't know your current location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitalize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered at their doorstep.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only one bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can as well startup yours after doing a market research in your area and employ professional bakers and do your own unique style of baking the bread and do home delivery and you can add ice cream and as well digitalize it to ease the business for you. You can also open a grocery shop. You will do your research and buy your farm produces from places in Nigeria where you can get it very cheap. You can as well digitalize for larger audience with a well packaged branding and start making sales.
Your capital is also a good one for starting up an online lending business with very low risk having an automated web application for the business and getting your desired return on investment monthly.
You can also startup a food processing business and start with frozen food production. You can also start a private refinery business by starting up a kerosene depot. it's in high demand these period we are.
Importation is also a good one, you can start with importation of phones. Create an online platform for it to create more awareness, then rent an office and you're good to go.
Lastly, you can also open outlets in any hot selling landmarks(Most especially markets places) in your area and start up a standard and corporate thrift contribution company, commonly called "Ajo" or "Esusu" You will employ professional marketers/workers whom will be well dressed in branded wears and they will go about the area or market and convince business men/women to start saving in your company and you will offer them different savings packages and they will definitely be turn up as i have personally not seen any corporate Ajo company in Nigeria!.

If you need more business ideas, brainstorming section, market research and business development, kindly mail me via nairaland.

Best regards.

Best regards.

Wow you took out your time to type all this? And they said Nigeria people are not nice

Concerning the phone’s importation. You have deep experience on it?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Suggest A Young Man With 10M To Invest On??? by Mannyemmy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mankind7777:

Wow you took out your time to type all this? And they said Nigeria people are not nice

Concerning the phone’s importation. You have deep experience on it?
Not really but i can develop strategies and guide you in the business
Re: What Do You Suggest A Young Man With 10M To Invest On??? by agrowell: 7:04am On Jun 09, 2021
@ mankind7777, Let's talk on Sand Dredging Business and you will never regret, though it is capital intensive but it is as lucrative as oil exploration.
Call/Whatsapp me: 08132820002

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Legit Business Can One Do With N5000 / Who Want To Earn Bitcoin As A Passive Income By Viewing Websites Only??? / Needing An Investment Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.