Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Justice Needed For MFM Member Hurt In Church - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Justice Needed For MFM Member Hurt In Church (873 Views)

Pamela Onyeagusi & Justice Zainab Bashir Clash As Cosmetic Surgery Goes Wrong / COVID-19: FG To Vaccinate Nigerians In Church On Sundays / Antibiotics Can Hurt Your Health If Not Properly Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice Needed For MFM Member Hurt In Church by babeosisi: 12:19am On Sep 01, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Needed For MFM Member Hurt In Church by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:37am On Sep 01, 2018
Since 2010?!

1 Like

Re: Justice Needed For MFM Member Hurt In Church by PennywysCares(m): 1:03am On Sep 01, 2018
Booked incase this make front
Cos for religious matters I no de carry my first class comments play
Re: Justice Needed For MFM Member Hurt In Church by babeosisi: 5:48am On Sep 01, 2018
PennywysCares:
Booked incase this make front
Cos for religious matters I no de carry my first class comments play

It can happen grin
Re: Justice Needed For MFM Member Hurt In Church by babeosisi: 5:49am On Sep 01, 2018
post=70795158:
Since 2010?!

The audio of the man on that link will move you to tears
Re: Justice Needed For MFM Member Hurt In Church by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52am On Sep 01, 2018
babeosisi:

The audio of the man on that link will move you to tears
One hour 29 mins??
Was that fb live or what?
Re: Justice Needed For MFM Member Hurt In Church by babeosisi: 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
post=70797076:

One hour 29 mins??
Was that fb live or what?

No money for data I suppose
The Lord must remember you this September
Your story must change
Re: Justice Needed For MFM Member Hurt In Church by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
babeosisi:

No money for data I suppose
The Lord must remember you this September
Your story must change
Dis one self don talk be dat O!
This weekend is going smoothly already and we won't like to tell you the story of your life, and that is if you choose to be on your lane.

In our usual nice self, let's just reply you with ' we chose not to watch a video for almost 2 hours, cos we put it on our scale of preference and see we have other things to do and we asked the OP for a video with a short duration, so we can see where we can help'.
Do have a wonderful weekend ahead BabeOsisi, as we are doing.
GOD BLESS you.
Re: Justice Needed For MFM Member Hurt In Church by atilla(m): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
Signed
Please let's us know how it ends op
Re: Justice Needed For MFM Member Hurt In Church by babeosisi: 1:41am On Sep 02, 2018
post=70816186:

Dis one self don talk be dat O!
This weekend is going smoothly already and we won't like to tell you the story of your life, and that is if you choose to be on your lane.

In our usual nice self, let's just reply you with ' we chose not to watch a video for almost 2 hours, cos we put it on our scale of preference and see we have other things to do and we asked the OP for a video with a short duration, so we can see where we can help'.
Do have a wonderful weekend ahead BabeOsisi, as we are doing.
GOD BLESS you.

Spokesman for a group?
tsk tsk tsk
So middleschoolish
Re: Justice Needed For MFM Member Hurt In Church by cocolacec(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Norland Vision Vitale Capsules / Ogun Recognises Doctor That Suspected The Index Case Of Coronavirus In Nigeria / American Man Dies After Taking Chloroquine To Prevent Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.