Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,213 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

Anyone Posted To Thomas Macaulay Capital - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Anyone Posted To Thomas Macaulay Capital (715 Views)

What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas / NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Posted To Thomas Macaulay Capital by kashtanyi(m): 3:05am On Sep 01, 2018
Just need useful information about the place and how to get their,I was just posted their with this current batch B..I stay in cele,agog.....tks

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Adamawa Nysc / Lagos Corper Needed.. / BREAKING: Kano Corper, Chidinma Stella Oyebisi Dies After Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.