Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

2010/2011 Post Ume For Obafemi Awolowo University Is Finally Out! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2010/2011 Post Ume For Obafemi Awolowo University Is Finally Out! (4319 Views)

Uniabuja 2010/2011 post ume result to be released soon / I Need Information On University Of Abuja Post Ume For 2009 / Post Ume For Uniuyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2010/2011 Post Ume For Obafemi Awolowo University Is Finally Out! by DeRain: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2010
FOR THOSE THAT EITHER CHOSE OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY AS THEIR FIRST OR SECOND CHOICE, THE FORM IS FINALLY OUT. THE POST UME IS SLATED FOR 10TH JULY, 2010. I NEED A MINIMUM OF FIVE CANDIDATES TO REGISTER @ #3,000 between now and Friday, 3rd July 2010, SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CONTACT RAIN THROUGH customercare.rainmakers@gmail.com
Re: 2010/2011 Post Ume For Obafemi Awolowo University Is Finally Out! by mooteau(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2010
This is to inform all UME candidates who scored 200 and above in the 2010/2011 University Matriculation Examination and made Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first and/or second choice to note that there shall be a POST-UME screening exercise on Saturday 11th July, 2010 .

FORMS ARE AVAILABLE ON-LINE ONLY
Candidates should register on-line by accessing the university website (www.oauife.edu.ng or http:\\eportal.oauife.edu.ng), to fill and submit the application form. After submitting the completed application form, two (2) copies, which will automatically contain the candidate?s digital photograph from JAMB, as well as the exact screening venue, should be printed and brought to the screening venue. One of these two original copies will be submitted on the day of the screening exercise together with a copy of the candidate?s UME score print-out, and the other copy at the screening centre on admission and resumption of studentship at Obafemi Awolowo University.

The scratch card will be used by only one candidate for registration.

It has always been the tradition of oau ile-ife every year, not to distribute their post ume scratch cards for sale, to banks outside ile- ife for oau post ume candidates outside ile ife osun state. Every year oau post ume candidates outside ile ife osun state usually find it difficult to buy oau post ume scratch cards and later resulting to traveling from long distance to ile-ife just to buy oau post ume scratch cards.

Save urself the rigours of going to the banks outside ile-ife osun state to buy oau post ume scratch cards only to find out that oau post ume scratch cards are not sold outside ile - ife banks, or traveling from long distance to ile-ife just to buy oau post ume scratch cards. I can let you can get the oau post ume scratch cards from banks in ile ife Presently, I'm not sure the scratch card will be available for sale all over Nigeria or Outside ile-ife osun state. I'm willing to help interested oau post ume candidates buy their oau post ume scratch cards from banks in ile ife and send them the details of the oau post ume scratch cards to them through either sms or email for only token amount of N450 added to the N1,250 cost of the oau post ume scratch card making a total of N1700 naira.

My numbers are:
07055499054; e-mail : mooteau@yahoo.com

accont details:
BOLARINWA MUTIU OLAYINKA
GTB ILE IFE BRACH

BEST OF LUCK !
Re: 2010/2011 Post Ume For Obafemi Awolowo University Is Finally Out! by DeRain: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2010
As for those who are willing, i can help out in getting ur Card, this is the card you are going to use for the registration and to chek your result. For those who don't know how to register. Kindly mail me @ customercare.rainmakers@gmail.com. The time is Short, so act fast!!!
Re: 2010/2011 Post Ume For Obafemi Awolowo University Is Finally Out! by DeRain: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2010
@ big head, was only trying to help out, don't use your mouth to speak ill of people, you don't know me and i don't know you, we've not come across each other before. So try and use your mouth to speak good of people and not bad, it helps and opens ways to good fortune for u!!! tongue tongue
Re: 2010/2011 Post Ume For Obafemi Awolowo University Is Finally Out! by DeRain: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2010
@ big head, was only trying to help out, don't use your mouth to speak ill of people, you don't know me and i don't know you, we've not come across each other before. So try and use your mouth to speak good of people and not bad, it helps and opens ways to good fortune for u!!! tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Graduated With Pass From Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro , Need Advice / SA School Kids Asked To Make Slave Auction Posters for Project (PICS) / Awesome! This Is The First Ship Tunnel In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.