Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala (80473 Views)

Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) / Sean Hoy, Irish Ambassador To Nigeria Beat Lagos Traffic With A Speedboat / Group Dances, Entertains Prisoners In Enugu (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by Bawofss(m): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2018
I sense money ritual.....
Destiny overall
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by kceewhyte(m): 8:21am On Sep 01, 2018
His pocket will never go dry.. God bless him real good

3 Likes

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by crafteck(m): 8:21am On Sep 01, 2018
Diamond360:
Bloggers
Nigeria prison service not Nigeria prison Force

Thats what you picked up in the whole write up.... Well don sir..

4 Likes

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by gare(f): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2018
IamHeWrites:
A Gala seller moved people to tears by his actions when he spotted a group of prisoners in a van stuck in traffic.

The prisoners were being transported in a Nigeria Prison Force van heading to Ikoyi Prison but were stuck in traffic. As usual, the prisoners stretched out their hands through the tiny holes by the sides of the van and the Gala seller's next action surprised everyone.

He took the Gala he was selling and began distributing to the prisoners for free. When the van began moving, he dropped his basket by the side of the road, grabbed a handful of Gala and ran after them to make sure everyone gets a share.

His kind acts got him the attention of other road users and someone who was moved by his action, shared the story.

Read the story as narrated by an Instagram user below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9641/see-what-a-gala-seller-did-when-he-saw-prisoners-in-a-van-stuck-in-lagos-traffic.html

IT WILL BE WELL WITH YOU, FAVOUR WILL LOCATE YOU SOON FOR YOUR ACT OF KINDNESS. GALA BOY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by pejuakinab: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2018
This got me so emotional

2 Likes

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by KanuIsCursed: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2018
Nice one brother, you deserve national honor

1 Like

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by HZNjnr(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2018
capatainrambo:
stop all these mindless space booking.

not like you have something I telligent to say o

What is I telligent?

1 Like

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by HZNjnr(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2018
What a kind gesture!

Where are all these celebrities who give out money and video it for the world to see?

Well done to the gala seller. I will share this on my page until he's located and finally rewarded.

Kindly like my Facebook page

Feedback Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by DAmericanDream(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2018
grin
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by opedaydydx9(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2018
nero2face:
Nigerians are not wicked people, it's our leaders that divide us and make us enemies to each other... For their selfish interest
divide and rule method
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by bluefilm: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2018
nero2face:
Nigerians are not wicked people, it's our leaders that divide us and make us enemies to each other... For their selfish interest

You're still trying to blame someone for your being a wicked person.

That's one major problem so many of you Nigerians do have: always looking for someone to blame instead of trying fix the existing problem!

3 Likes

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by Dreamville: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2018
MVLOX:
its on record that its the poor that give more. ..... rich pple re just selfish
And that's why the poor keep getting poorer and the rich get richer.

1 Like

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by sunsewa16: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2018
twale for him,really a difficult adventure, I doubt if I can embark on it.
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by marvinsync(m): 8:25am On Sep 01, 2018
IamHeWrites:
A Gala seller moved people to tears by his actions when he spotted a group of prisoners in a van stuck in traffic.

The prisoners were being transported in a Nigeria Prison Force van heading to Ikoyi Prison but were stuck in traffic. As usual, the prisoners stretched out their hands through the tiny holes by the sides of the van and the Gala seller's next action surprised everyone.

He took the Gala he was selling and began distributing to the prisoners for free. When the van began moving, he dropped his basket by the side of the road, grabbed a handful of Gala and ran after them to make sure everyone gets a share.

His kind acts got him the attention of other road users and someone who was moved by his action, shared the story.

Read the story as narrated by an Instagram user below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9641/see-what-a-gala-seller-did-when-he-saw-prisoners-in-a-van-stuck-in-lagos-traffic.html

lol feeding the prisoners

isn't that illegal?!

but still how is that nice? , do u know what some of them did to put them there?!
for all we know u could be feeding a skull miner

6 Likes

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by Sannisege: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2018
nero2face:
so your leaders are not Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by aragon4realz(m): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2018
capatainrambo:
stop all these mindless space booking.

not like you have something I telligent to say o
that land he booked is not for sale lol
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by Akpacha(m): 8:29am On Sep 01, 2018
And the prison staffs allow him to serving prisoners gala, on road? that shouldn't be allowed in the first place. Can b planned and the prisoners can b served poisoned gala.

2 Likes

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by Tonyspecial(m): 8:29am On Sep 01, 2018
his pocket will never ever run dry in Jesus name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by Delaw135: 8:29am On Sep 01, 2018
marvinsync:

lol feeding the prisoners

isn't that illegal?!

but still how is that nice? , do u know what some of them did to put them there?!
for all we know u could be feeding a skull miner
do u think u are a saint?

1 Like

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by Paul112(m): 8:30am On Sep 01, 2018
May God bless him abundantly, he did well
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by kesmiraAutos: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2018
Am so touched by his kind gestures, anywhere he is May God Bless and double his hustle .... Oh I wish I was there, Would have dashed him some funds cry cry cry
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by izibili44: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2018
God will bless him.
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by ojimbo(m): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2018
nero2face:
out political leaders and our religious leaders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by Mankosi: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2018
Wow I am speechless. It's quite uncommon
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by 0balufonlll: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2018
x

1 Like

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by umuna(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2018
dbos11:
Waoh. I'm being moved by his kind gesture

Blessings awaiting you bro

Nigeria is changing for good!
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by Monaco2(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2018

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by gidjah(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2018
So so touched.been to the cell before ,just for few hours though.The experience is not palatable, " i lean in few hours"mehn the inconvenience no be here,imagine me that can't sit down with my nyansh in one place!having to sit at one tight corner spot for hours?? I lost my comfort and freedom .I really understand the scenario

2 Likes

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by sixtuso(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2018
ejihand:
Something tells me that he's an ex-convict. Though he has a human and lively heart.
It doesn't matter if he is an ex-convict he just has a good heart.

1 Like

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by Jac007(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2018
99miles:
He probably hv been there once, He understand how they feel.
U don't wanna go down there is Hell!

Wow! Hope you didn't stay long?
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by marvinsync(m): 8:34am On Sep 01, 2018
Delaw135:
do u think u are a saint?

well I " think" I'm not a PRISONER !
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by overall90: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2018
Bawofss:
I sense money ritual.....
Destiny overall

Are you from ogun state.
I don't mean to insult ogun,just curious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.