Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala (80458 Views)

Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) / Sean Hoy, Irish Ambassador To Nigeria Beat Lagos Traffic With A Speedboat / Group Dances, Entertains Prisoners In Enugu (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by Fitbillionairep: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nonsense. Still no one gave him 5m.
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by timilinda(f): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
ejihand:
Something tells me that he's an ex-convict. Though he has a human and lively heart.

Exactly my thought. And most likely convicted/or put behind bars innocently, or he's repentant now. He knows how it feels to be in their shoes. God bless him.

1 Like

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by ademijuwonlo(f): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
Reading this made me cry and also raise my hope that Nigeria will be great cos of people who have compassion like this great Gala seller who has an heart of Gold!

1 Like

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by seunayantokun(m): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
That obviously was kind of him, but it shows how unfit the prison officers were security-wise. What if there were small knives or some more dangerous weapons or devices in the sausage rolls?
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by Akintundey: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
Givers never lack......... The galla seller will not lack...(Amen)
I read some comments which peoples say may be he might have been there before.......that kind statement doesn't show humanity at all......must u be there before u can show love to them?

1 Like

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by victorian(f): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
jbkomo:
I need d gala seller true contact pls

I need his contacts as well.

He is indeed human.

Please anyone who knows him, let him place his contact on this thread. He's blessed.
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by Zimmermann(m): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hanji:
He deserves a medal.
u spoke my mind. These deeds should not go unrewarded
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by allcomage: 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
KINDLY LOCATE HIM AND LET ME KNOW AS A NON NAIRALAND MOVED BY HIS GESTURE WANTS TO BOOST HIS BUSINESS WITH N50,000.

1 Like

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by HoluwarTohbar(f): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
fk001:
Good

He will advice himself to stay away from selling drugs and stick to his gala and lacasera business.

One can guess where he came from.
Yes I can guess. He's a skull miner.
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by fk001(m): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
Yes I can guess. He's a skull miner.

OK as you wish.
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
mtchhheeew!! The Gala Seller Must Be A CriminAl and Probably He Has Been in PrisOn And Was Bailed. .... He Knows How He Suffered and How Other PrisOners Sufferx Too. This Is One Of the Tanqible Advantaqe To Study "CRIMINOLOGY" .... A Lot of ppl will nt Kw D KOKO to ur ActIon. Am Not Moved. RaBBizh.!!
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
borie4u:

You see most nairalanders will stay behind the keyboard and create the illusion they want without even taking sometime to think about what they typed. That galaman is one very luck man especially in a country like Nigeria. The odd on him being shot is a high one. Case is that he is trying to poison the criminals to evade justice. I have even seen cases where someone didnt even go close to the van and he is shot.
Take sometime to visit Nigerian prison and you will be surprised at the tale of the inmates.
Most people you see on the screen with guns in the front testifying even to the crime are innocent. See if Nigerian police torture you heen you go talk say na you kill nnamdi azikiwe.
Though he has good intention but he went the wrong way. People will celebrate you while you are alive but otherwise when dead. you are better hungry and alive to your family but a liability when dead. Lets try not to get ourselves in harms way for the sake of our loved ones.
Absolutely! you see? the different between you and all the Ignorant cretins on here is, you are Logical, you are not commenting with sentiments, what that Gala man did is highly unnacceptable, peharps even illegal in some countriies, he could be Accused of all sorts, he could have had an Accident or even shot like you said, besides some of those prisoners could be dangerous, some of them could also be Innocent.

And All the goons Applauding the so called good deed by the Gala man should be more interested in why they are not been fed and why they are locked up, some are awaiting trials, for too long, some could be innocent and some could be Guilty,

All they see is Black or white, and if you disagree they began throwing insults, making derogatory remarks and lecturing me on compassion, some called me Evil, some said i am heartless, some said i have dark mind and some said i am a poor man, well.. they may all be right, in their minds. i don't blame them, because i don't reason like them.

You see? in England were i was born Supermarkets Throw away tons of Good food and drinks every day, because they are near expiry date, And if Anyone wants this food they are refused them, because if Anyone is poisoned by the foods the supermarkets will be in trouble. i bet Nigerians will call the refusal of the supermarkets of people to take the foods inhumane or lack of compassion. because they go with sentiments and not logic or rules and regulations.

as long as God is attached to any wrong it becomes right to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by solidhomes: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
nero2face:
Nigerians are not wicked people, it's our leaders that divide us and make us enemies to each other... For their selfish interest

I’ve been on Nairaland for some years now, both as a registered member and as a guest. And I can categorically say this is one of the few intelligent posts I’ve read here. Thumbs up, bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by mechanics(m): 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
God will bless him more abundantly.
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by Olas00(m): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
God meet he own need. IJN
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by proffemi: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
gypsey:
Absolutely! you see? the different between you and all the Ignorant cretins on here is, you are Logical, you are not commenting with sentiments, what that Gala man did is highly unnacceptable, peharps even illegal in some countriies, he could be Accused of all sorts, he could have had an Accident or even shot like you said, besides some of those prisoners could be dangerous, some of them could also be Innocent.

And All the goons Applauding the so called good deed by the Gala man should be more interested in why they are not been fed and why they are locked up, some are awaiting trials, for too long, some could be innocent and some could be Guilty,

All they see is Black or white, and if you disagree they began throwing insults, making derogatory remarks and lecturing me on compassion, some called me Evil, some said i am heartless, some said i have dark mind and some said i am a poor man, well.. they may all be right, i don't balme them, because i don't reason like them.

You see? in England were i was born Supermarkets Throw away tons of Good food and drinks every day, because they are near expiry date, And if Anyone wants this food they are refused them, because if Anyone is poisoned by the foods the supermarkets will be in trouble. i bet Nigerians will call the refusal of the supermarkets of people to take the foods inhumane or lack of compassion. because they go with sentiments and not logic or rules and regulations.

as long as God is attached to any wrong it becomes right to Nigerians.

It is not in my habit to cross swords with dimwitted people, but I see that you are suffering from a particularly virulent strain of ignorance. Logical indeed. Would you even know logical if it bit you? May I remind you of your initial comment?

This foolish guy is helping to feed criminals, tomorrow he will come on here to complain of how he was robbed, Ode!! what does Ode! even mean? Ewu gambia! It is the job of the government to feed prisoners.

Can anyone sound stupider in so few sentences? You've tried so hard subsequently to justify yourself (now you are so concerned about the legality of his actions), but I am happy to see so many Nairalanders get it.

2 Likes

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
proffemi:

It is not in my habit to cross swords with dimwitted people, but I see that you are suffering from a particularly virulent strain of ignorance. Logical indeed. Would you even know logical if it bit you? May I remind you of your initial comment?

Can anyone sound stupider in so few sentences? You've tried so hard subsequently to justify yourself (now you are so concerned about the legality of his actions), but I am happy to see so many Nairalanders get it.
grin grin grin grin Anything else reasonable you would like to Add?

You could have just saved your self the stress and Ignored my stupid comments.

Nairalanders my foot!, forsome reason you think i care!! grin as i ve asserted. save yourself the high BP and ignore!! me i am stupid!! you have labelled me all manners of what ever derogatory names you can think of. now you are stalking me.
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by biomedics(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
Wow very nice gesture
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by kayalla(f): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
CHAI, THIS REALLY TOUCHING. God will locate and bless him
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Bro, I salute your generosity and kind heart. May God uplift you, bro. That's my kind of person; first time I'm seeing something cool on Nairaland.
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nigeria and Nigerians are blessed.

Some years back on one of my trips to Nigeria, I was caught n a hellish traffic jam on Lagos/Ibadan Expressway. I left Ibadan at 5PM to catch a 9PM flight. I got to the airport at 11PM.

Anyways, while stuck in traffic somewhere in Sagamu area I asked a Coke truck driver if I can buy a bottle of Coke from him as I was thirsty. He said he couldn't sell but he gave me and my guys 5 Coke. He refused to take money from us. Till date I will never forget that experience.

Nigerians are good people but just like in any country of the world we have our bad apples.

To those that think Nigeria is the worst country in the world, yah all should be ashamed of yourself.

PS: These are the kinds of people I hope to locate and assist in the future. Not the Nairalander beggars with smartphones and data plans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by Sleekfingers: 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
jaywhoco:
where are our leaders from?

I tire o. Maybe they are from Ghana.
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by Sleekfingers: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
jaywhoco:
where are our leaders from?

I tire o. Maybe they are from Ghana....

1 Like

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by MrOpp(m): 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
ejihand:
Something tells me that he's an ex-convict. Though he has a human and lively heart.
i agree with u. he might have been there though not neccessarily as a convict.

Such a kind heart.

1 Like

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
MVLOX:
its on record that its the poor that give more. ..... rich pple re just selfish

This is a ridiculous comment. There are rich people that donate quite charitably too. Some of them even give away half or more than half of their net worth. This may not be the case in all countries though.
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by mctfopt: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
allcomage:
KINDLY LOCATE HIM AND LET ME KNOW AS A NON NAIRALAND MOVED BY HIS GESTURE WANTS TO BOOST HIS BUSINESS WITH N50,000.

He's been found, you can confirm from the original poster's instagram by clicking the link here.
Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by mctfopt: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
fiftynaira:
I need his number

He's been found, you can confirm from the original poster's instagram by clicking the link here.

1 Like

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by mctfopt: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
jbkomo:
I need d gala seller true contact pls

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by mctfopt: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
planetx:
Liar and thief, why don't you put account #

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by mctfopt: 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
EVILFOREST:

PLEASE, contact the GALA GUY when you deem it necessary.
Upload his details for us catch a glimpse.
If he is married with kids, inform us as well.
If he needs shelter inform us accordingly.
I have 50k for him.
Thanks.

Re: A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala by Proffdada: 1:46am On Sep 02, 2018
anaton:

At least he is been celebrated for his good gestures. That in it self is an achievement. He is also more popular than you.
your skill is filled with sawdust to understand my point

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.