Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife (28538 Views)

Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by pzphoto(m): 5:05am On Sep 01, 2018
Femi fani Kayode and his beautiful wife pose with their children after late night date.

Ffk seems to be tired in the picture.

http://www.praizenews.com/ffk-pose-beautiful-family-late-night-date-wife/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by pzphoto(m): 5:06am On Sep 01, 2018

3 Likes

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by dukie25: 5:24am On Sep 01, 2018
Lovely couple, haters go and die.

44 Likes

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by allcomage: 5:39am On Sep 01, 2018
Was she a model? Looks so trimmed and healthy after four kids. The lady is really beautiful.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 01, 2018
Old man fuckkking him pikin mate. Is this not pedophilia?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by SolutionMee: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2018
cheesy

Sometimes, we demanded good things from God through our petitions.

If we couldn't find the result of these petitions, we assumed that our requests has been nulled by wicked angels in heaven.

No! God is only doing us a favour by not providing answers to all our demands.

it's true that FFK and his family appeared to be happy to their fellow countrymen.

But believe me, they are only doing that to gain media attention.

What they're battling with on their matrimonial bed is beyond what my mouth can say.

They're really facing a lot.

No matter how financially buoyant you are, you'll still be affected if your wife gave birth to a triplet at the expense of shading your prior expectation of a child.

This is just my media consolation for FFK and his family though.

I wish them best of luck.

13 Likes

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by acenazt: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2018
Noise maker supreme. Cute family tho
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by Auladimeji(m): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2018
I was expecting Bianca Ojukwu but I was disappointed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by SbuZA(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2018
Nice family

2 Likes

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by SbuZA(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2018
[s]Auladimeji:
[b]I was expecting Bianca Ojukwu but I was disappointed[[/s]/b]

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by MooreJozo(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2018
we sold to dem,
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by Franzinni: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2018
So you mean this man has...smashed ..... Bianka?

Omo that was where his love for yellow puna evolved.....

I digress.... Fine family FFO. Sorry I mean FFK

Haha... Happy New month my Nairaland Spartans

5 Likes

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by adebayo201: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2018
Baba, sha dey enjoy grin wink
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by phranklyn92(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2018
Why the wife kon look like s*x doll for the last pix na? lipsrsealed
Argue with your ancestors grin

6 Likes

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by Airforce1(m): 8:42am On Sep 01, 2018
Lovely family
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by streamsofjoy(f): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

If we couldn't find the result of these petitions, we assumed that our requests has been nulled by wicked angels in heaven.

it's true that FFK and his family appeared to be happy to their fellow countrymen.

What they're battling with on their matrimonial bed is beyond what my mouth can say.

No matter how financially buoyant you are, you'll still be affected if your wife gave birth to a triplet at the expense of shading your prior expectation of a child.

I think so too

4 Likes

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by momodub: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2018
Humm
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by Bawofss(m): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2018
Money is gud o....
See dis old cargo fucking dis fresh potato.
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by lastempero: 8:44am On Sep 01, 2018
Enjoy my sister Oga boss, she got it.
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by Benekruku(m): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2018
A other Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown loading....

But at a time, Bianca will be so jealous sighting this picture online

She did remember the warmth of the good old days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by SEONaijaExpert: 8:45am On Sep 01, 2018
I see his kids. Beautiful babies.

For FFK, no words!
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2018
GoTV:
Old man fuckkking him pikin mate. Is this not pedophilia?
lolz

6 Likes

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by SpearHead: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Bad belle

5 Likes

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by emmabest2000(m): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2018
Great Oduduwa man

He is greater than Awolowo

Argue with your ancestors

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2018
Look at how she has bleach all her life away, yuck ugly mug

5 Likes

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by franktolk(m): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2018
What was FFK doing before becoming a minister. Governance and government appointments in Nigeria is just for self enrichment.
They should be ashamed of themselves for all these unexplainable wealth .
Unless we reduce pay packages of government officials , we would continue going round the same cycle of poverty. Our leaders are selfish human beings

1 Like

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by RichardRandy: 8:49am On Sep 01, 2018
undecided
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by wink2015(m): 8:50am On Sep 01, 2018
pzphoto:
Femi fani Kayode and his beautiful wife pose with their children after late night date.

Ffk seems to be tired in the picture.

http://www.praizenews.com/ffk-pose-beautiful-family-late-night-date-wife/

BASKETMOUTH THAT TALK ANYHOW!

Chop and clean mouth politicians!
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 01, 2018
Igbo women are very expensive to maintain oh,. I keep warning Afonjas if you don't have disposal income from business like Igbo men do. You can't maintain an Igbo woman on typical afonja state agency salary except you stole billions or have business. Look at Fani Kayode well well in this picture, you can tell he wearied/tired from this union as it causing him so much money; I'm sure he spending no less than 500k a day to up keep her and over 5 kids and large maids.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by Dollabiz: 8:51am On Sep 01, 2018
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrested Over Attack On Kwankwaso / Senate Says Kalu's Seat Won't Be Declared Vacant Yet / Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.