Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife (28540 Views)

Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by GenieXYZ: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2018
The baby in the middle in the second picture seems to be saying to his brothers "I am the champ".
Good looking out to you and yours FFK.
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2018
Which job is this man doing?All you read about him is his wife as if we don't know that that is the third one and probably not the last one.This man need to grow up.

1 Like

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2018
franktolk:
What was FFK doing before becoming a minister. Governance and government appointments in Nigeria is just for self enrichment.
They should be ashamed of themselves for all these unexplainable wealth .
Unless we reduce pay packages of government officials , we would continue going round the same cycle of poverty. Our leaders are selfish human beings
he was a practicing lawyer n now that his party is not in power he has gone back to his private practice.
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by alezzy13: 9:02am On Sep 01, 2018
allcomage:
Was she a model? Looks so trimmed and healthy after four kids. The lady is really beautiful.

True dat! cool
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by alezzy13: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
he was a practicing lawyer n now that his party is not in power he has gone back to his private practice.

Which practising lawyer? I know he read law abroad but I doubt if that guy practiced for one day.

Most of his wealth is from his popsie and the money stolen while in govt (media aide, minister, etc)

3 Likes

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by HealthyLivingNG: 9:07am On Sep 01, 2018
The kids are cute
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by fvck(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2018
GoTV:
Old man fuckkking him pikin mate. Is this not pedophilia?

Your mind needs panadol
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by magzey: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2018
I can c IPOB faces in them. undecided
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by Marbleaik: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2018
Auladimeji:
I was expecting Bianca Ojukwu but I was disappointed

i you sure ur okay
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by Helenforever(f): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2018
allcomage:
Was she a model? Looks so trimmed and healthy after four kids. The lady is really beautiful.
Yea. She was a beauty queen.
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by sweetilicious(f): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
allcomage:
Some people are blessed with good bodies while some can take care of their bodies well.
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by famosh: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
biafranation:
Igbo women are very expensive to maintain oh,. I keep warning Afonjas if you don't have disposal income from business like Igbo men do. You can't maintain an Igbo woman on typical afonja state agency salary except you stole billions or have business. Look at Fani Kayode well well in this picture, you can tell he wearied/tired from this union as it causing him so much money; I'm sure he spending no less than 500k a day to up keep her and over 5 kids and large maids.
How much will it also take me to maintain this gorilla from the landlocked region

1 Like

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by peacengine(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
Feeding & maintaining triplets is not beans O. Don't be fooled by fake smiles

1 Like

Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by tiger28: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ffk....sharp guy! The GREATEST igbo hater in the history of Nigeria.
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by Prinzyy: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
Auladimeji:
I was expecting Bianca Ojukwu but I was disappointed
at least ooni of ife could not have a child with his ashawo ex wife due to his impotency statue... Ordinary ashawo kabiesi no fit give belle.. Bastard ooni!
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by Prinzyy: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
Benekruku:
A other Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown loading....

But at a time, Bianca will be so jealous sighting this picture online

She did remember the warmth of the good old days.
that's true! Reminds me ooni of ife's ashawo ex wife she could not give belle due to impotency!
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
emmabest2000:
Great Oduduwa man

He is greater than Awolowo

Argue with your ancestors

Awololowo was definitely greater than Ojukwu and his ancestors. Do have a nice weekend.
Re: FFK Poses With His Beautiful Family After Late Night Date With His Wife by meobizy(f): 12:58am On Sep 02, 2018
Somebody should seize that child from them if they don't know bleaching creams are meant for only adults.
Hmm, na wa o. Being a man is sweet on one end and one kind on another: he is 29 years older but see the way her arm is draped over his shoulder like his age mate. She is at most three years older than his eldest daughter.
The good part of being a man? You can toast and have children with women born many years after you wisened to the nature of females.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Ex-PDP Governors Meet At Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu's Residence (Photos) / Labaran Maku Fails To Get APGA Ticket / Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.