Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught (53679 Views)

Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer During Rain In Abuja / 3 Rich-Looking Women In Hijab Trying To Steal From A Clothing Shop In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by dimexy247(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2018
How sure are you that devil is a man?

post=70797528:
Chai!
Devil is a bad man!

1 Like

Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Proflere: 9:36am On Sep 01, 2018
Odetokun3:

Apostle sir!

Help us with the Bible chapter and verse that confirms what you just preached!
Malachi 3:10
Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.... Tithes are not meant for private jets, universities and buildings... they are to be used to provide for the needy
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by ebenholer(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2018
gypsey:
he is taking back his thithes and donations, he just realised that he needs the money more than the crooked pastor.

I see nothing wrong here, if crooked pastors tells us that thithes are for God then i am sure God wouldn't mind this guy borrowing few Dollars from God.
Welcome to the atheist world my brother...I pray u have a change of mind before it will be too late.
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by gaby(m): 9:37am On Sep 01, 2018
Neddyogu:

Laff aff kee me here. Wire wire grin

Hahaha...na Davido be him role model wey lead am astray...
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by speedchariot(m): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2018
Tomorrow he will become an ancestor, and his kids will be crying for the sins of their father. God forbid
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by ebenholer(m): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2018
binaws:
haha even the so called pastor do the same in a different way.
So u think their judgement is in your hands...know ur God personally and stop gospel of castigating.
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by ebenholer(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2018
binaws:
haha even the so called pastor do the same in a different way.
So u think their judgement is in your hands...know ur God personally and stop gospel of castigating...
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by kenx1(m): 9:48am On Sep 01, 2018
Hunger pushes a man to do the unthinkable...... Hv been in that situation B4...... But thank God for he's GRACE
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2018
ebenholer:

Welcome to the atheist world my brother...I pray u have a change of mind before it will be too late.
what point exactly are you trying to make?

And oh! keep your dumb prayers to yourself, concentrate on saving your own ass, cheesy. you sound so sure of yourself.
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by jeff1607(m): 9:55am On Sep 01, 2018
someone can not take money from his own father's house in peace?

1 Like

Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by KaptainAfrika: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2018
Bros, only the pastor is allowed to steal. You dunno ?
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by SourGrape: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2018
adecz:
sad

From his looks & action,
this guy is obviously mentally unbalanced.

The vicar did the right thing cos
this guy needs deliverance & not
beating or lynching which is a favorite
response of ppl in Akwa ibom & Cross River
States as we have constantly seen on Nairaland.
He's truly suffering the effect of his actions, stealing from church is an abomination.
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by ojay2053(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2018
Chai, hunger bad for real o. Whoever is the pastor there should buy food for the man and let him go. Take a good look at him can’t you see the man is famished undecided
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by shakyum: 10:13am On Sep 01, 2018
This one strong shall
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 01, 2018
I actually know this guy, and that's not even his real name grin he lied. But he wasn't this way before. He had a job and was married with a kid, lost his job and couldn't secure another job and started doing manual labor to survive. His wife left the marriage, I guess life pushed him beyond his limit. Nigeria hard sha, I pray he finds light again.
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Kingjames(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2018
....go and sin no more

hear what the bible say about stealing:

Proverbs 6, 30: Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry; Bible (KJV)
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by JacksonOyibo: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Tinalex(f): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2018
Proflere:
The man looks hungry and poor, just bring out the money and feed him. That is what tithes are meant for biblically....
May God bless you. Why arrest him, when he practically looks like someone in need of help?
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2018
KanuIsCursed:
The man look like ipob pig,he is surely one of kanu's urine drinker.Ipob Amaka cheesy

Are you always this stupid undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by RAPSTARBENHOPE(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2018
sad sad undecided Lmao active service.......he should. Be. Assigned to a forty days and night fasting for deliverance purposes. Then the church should. Help him ......its not about factory. Reset (beating)
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Akpacha(m): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2018
Is it not God money? Let him go with it, and let God decide punishment for him.
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Akpacha(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2018
jeff1607:
someone can not take money from his own father's house in peace?
I tire o
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2018
Proflere:
The man looks hungry and poor, just bring out the money and feed him. That is what tithes are meant for biblically....
I thought they said the MONEY belongs to GOD and not the church, they should allow God to deal with him, himself.
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2018
Akpacha:
Is it not God money? Let him go with it, and let God decide punishment for him.
Best Answer

1 Like

Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by micflo28(m): 11:08am On Sep 01, 2018
He is hungry...
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2018
You see Naira land Mods
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by bluefilm: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2018
E no go pass five naira ten naira and twenty naira things na... tongue

If you know; you know. shocked
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Chinny024(f): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2018
Na ancestors dey rush this one...
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by enemyofprogress: 11:35am On Sep 01, 2018
Funjosh maka why?
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by ceeceeco: 11:42am On Sep 01, 2018
Is it St Mark's Anglican Church Elelenwo deanery?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) / Man Drowned Wife At Caribbean Sea During Honeymoon To Inherit Her Estate(Pics) / Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.