Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,348 members, 7,846,508 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught (53691 Views)

Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer During Rain In Abuja / 3 Rich-Looking Women In Hijab Trying To Steal From A Clothing Shop In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by GAJIT: 11:46am On Sep 01, 2018
jy2kbeyond:
That Money belongs to his heavenly father. Abeg make una leave the petty guy jaregrin grin grin grin grin

then, why didn't he take permission from his heavenly father, so that his heavenly father would ask his earthly servants to give him from the money? Don't tell me you still from your earthly father!
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by KanuIsCursed: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2018
grossintel:
Are you always this stupid undecided
see painment from flatheaded pig
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2018
Leave that man alone, he's no worse than the pastor of that church.
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Eagleword14(f): 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Sinach0191(m): 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
they should give him the money cos he's looking hungry.

we Nigerians are creative but we don't use it well
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by UBACHE: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
GOD OF MERCY.......pray for us.
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by blackmercyvelli(m): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Igbo kwenu ,web
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by kuntash: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
News as these aren't fake Abi?

Arrant nonsensical pekelemess
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Dollarship(m): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
I go wire for you o as you say make I wire
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
Don't mind the,
you can even see the mark of starvation written all over the man

Proflere:
The man looks hungry and poor, just bring out the money and feed him. That is what tithes are meant for biblically....
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by mathong: 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
Why prayed for him and still expose him, you snapped him and escalates his pictures with bad news all over internet. What was the prayer for when you didn't forgive him.

Deceitful people! Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Antichristus: 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
SHAME ON THE CHURCH AUTHORITY FOR ALLOWING THIS TO MAKE NEWS ROUND. THIS GUY IS INDISPUTABLY POOR AND HUNGRY. WHAT WOULD JESUS HAVE DONE? WHAT THE CHURCH OUGHT TO DO IN THIS INSTANCE IS REFORM AND RESTORE HIM. BY THE WAY, HE HAS A WIRE, AND A TRANSPARENT POLYTHENE BAG CONTAINING WHAT APPEARS TO BE COINS. DO THESE WORTH ANYTHING IN NIGERIA? NOT A SINGLE BANK NOTE IN THE BAG. THE PRIESTS AND BISHOPS ARE LIVING BIG ON CHURCH FUNDS AND YOU'RE MOANING ABOUT THIS POOR SOUL. THE REPORTER AND THE CHURCH AUTHORITY SHOULD GET A LIFE.
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by maryalloy(f): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
him no even fear, inside church? God have mercy
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by dochenaj: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
Can this man steal money from the shrine in his village. See as people don't fear God anymore courtesy of his abundant mercies and long suffering.
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by begge: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Naija james bond
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by ikorodureporta: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
Dem even carry d box go for here cheesy
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by oyejideogunjumo: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
praizblog double thief. U didn't pay ur tithe and stealing do ones paid by another. He needs deliverance.post797519:
Man caught using wire to steal from tithe box

A man was, yesterday, caught stealing from the tithe box of St. Marks Anglican Church, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

According to a reporter, Ezekiel tamunominabo West, the suspect had been doing it in several churches before running out of luck, yesterday. .

He normally uses wire with a gum at its tip. He had only managed to steal N500 before being caught. The Vicar of the church was said to have prayed for him.

http://www.praizenews.com/man-caught-using-wire-steal-tithe-box-church-pics/

Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Dwhyte(m): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Collecting his own share of his father's wealth
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by mechanics(m): 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
I hope he has repented?
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Harodebby(f): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
Funny grin
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by themanderon: 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
Some people just open their mouths and say some wicked stuffs about their creator all because of his mercies. Anyway keep talking till poo hits the fan.
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by ChampagnePapiii(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
BaddooLee....... Omo wobey ninu church!
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Sleekfingers: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
chiommy123:
He wanted to steal from God but Gods eyes is everywhere

Thief stealing from thief. God no go vex
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by ufuosman(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
Some people get mind
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by kuthyman: 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
oh where is my Koboko?
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by kingjoe(m): 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
despi64:
Reminds me of my friends who were altar boys. One slept in church over night and stole 150k plus with ruler and gum attached to it.
where are they now. they will struggle throughout life until they repent and confess.it looks ordinary but I tell u from experience. offerings to God is not what u take and go scot free.it is highly spiritual.
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
praizblog:
Man caught using wire to steal from tithe box

A man was, yesterday, caught stealing from the tithe box of St. Marks Anglican Church, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

According to a reporter, Ezekiel tamunominabo West, the suspect had been doing it in several churches before running out of luck, yesterday. .

He normally uses wire with a gum at its tip. He had only managed to steal N500 before being caught. The Vicar of the church was said to have prayed for him.

http://www.praizenews.com/man-caught-using-wire-steal-tithe-box-church-pics/

Make dem free the guy abeg
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by dontbothermuch: 2:56am On Sep 02, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hehehe...

He wanted taking his share before the main thief carries everything.
cheesy

Y u funny like this
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Odetokun3(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
Proflere:

Malachi 3:10
Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.... Tithes are not meant for private jets, universities and buildings... they are to be used to provide for the needy

And where was it mentioned that you should give it to the poor Take it easy and read again please
Re: Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught by Odetokun3(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
Proflere:

Malachi 3:10
Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.... Tithes are not meant for private jets, universities and buildings... they are to be used to provide for the needy

Needy?? Explain needy pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa / A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) / Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.