Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Declare My Police Summon Illegal – Fani-kayode Tells Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare My Police Summon Illegal – Fani-kayode Tells Court (366 Views)

Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government / Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) / 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declare My Police Summon Illegal – Fani-kayode Tells Court by ishola14(m): 6:49am On Sep 01, 2018
Former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has approached the Federal High Court in Abuja, alleging plot by the Nigerian Police Force, NPF, to infringe on his fundamental human rights.

He prayed the court to quash and declare as illegal, a summon Police issued for him to appear at its headquarters to be interrogated over allegations bordering on conspiracy, criminal defamation, inciting publication, injurious falsehold and conduct likely to cause a breach of peace.

Cited as respondents in the suit marked FHC/ABJ/CS/917/ 2018, were the Inspector General of Police, Mr. Ibrahim Idris, the Nigerian Police, and the Attorney General of the Federation, Mr. Abubakar Malami, SAN. READ FULL NEWS AT http://www.informationlife.tk/2018/08/declare-my-police-summon-illegal-fani.html

1 Share

Re: Declare My Police Summon Illegal – Fani-kayode Tells Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49am On Sep 01, 2018
Crazy man.

You better go face your warrant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Declare My Police Summon Illegal – Fani-kayode Tells Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49am On Sep 01, 2018
Declare kill u dia!

1 Like

Re: Declare My Police Summon Illegal – Fani-kayode Tells Court by Minjim: 6:53am On Sep 01, 2018
Is it not this FFK that wrote the police to give him time to attend an important occasion??
Only to run to the court to get an injunction.
This's how we exercise our own Rule of Law

1 Like

Re: Declare My Police Summon Illegal – Fani-kayode Tells Court by SolutionMee: 6:58am On Sep 01, 2018
cheesy

I even thought that the police invited him because of allegations such as domestic violence or fornication with Ojuku's and Oshiomole's wife.

I didn't know that he was deficiently beseeched due to petty allegations such as criminal defamation, inciting publication and injurious falsehood which according to them can result to a breach of peace in the country.

What about our collective fundamental human right, freedom of speech, freedom of association and egalitarian principle?

His defiance act is applaudable.

This is not the change we voted for.

Come 2019, power must change hand.
Re: Declare My Police Summon Illegal – Fani-kayode Tells Court by ORIENTATION101: 7:00am On Sep 01, 2018
Nigerian rule of law is a scam. only the elite enjoy it while the poor that cannot buy lawyers to twist the arm of the law suffers the consequences.
rule of law my foot mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

Osun And The Choice To Freedom* / The Whole Truth On Approved Pentascope Contract Between Atiku And El-rufai! / Magu Speaks On APC Stopping Investigation Of Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.