Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government (26216 Views)

Benedict Llewellyn-Jones Slams Femi Fani-Kayode / Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike / 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by Racoon(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2023
I call on the British Govt. to recall @benllewellynjo1, the Dep. British High Commissioner, from our country for interfering in our internal affairs and attempting to involve himself in our politics. Like a bull in a China shop, he is bullish, uncouth, dangerousiy incompetent and painfully inconsiderate.

He is better suited to work as an air host/hostess on British Airways, serving drinks and food to the passengers in the economy class of the long haul London/New York trans-Atlantic flight route, than working for the British High Commission in Nigeria.

It[i] is a sign of great disrespect to our country that a so-called diplomat that is as shallow, dim-witted, intellectually-stunted, partisan, unprofessional, partial, arrogant, forward, disrespectful and limited in his knowledge base as this can be sent here to represent the UK.[/i]

We deserve far better.

I am still waiting for evidence of my so-called "hate speech" against the Igbo from him. I guess in his little globalist mind saying that Lagos belongs to the Yoruba and is not "no man's land" is hate speech.I guess to him saying that those those that come from outside the South West to live in Lagos ought to respect the Yoruba is hate speech.

Again I guess that to him saying Enugu belongs to the Igbo and is not a "no man's land" is also hate speech or that non-Igbos that choose to live in Enugu should respect the Igbos that have hosted them is hate speech.

Yet again I guess that to him saying that Kano belongs to the Hausa-Fulani and is not a "no man's land" is hate speech or that non-Hausa Fulani's that live in Kano should respect the Hausa Fulani's that have hosted them is hate speech.

Permit me hop across to Ben's own UK to drive home the point. I guess in his little globalist world Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast (the capitals of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland respectively) are no longer Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish cities and territories but are now "no man's land" even in the era of devolution where each of those three ethnic nationalities take immense pride in their growing independence from the English and in their cultural and historical values and roots.

I guess saying that Edinburgh belongs to the Scots and is not "no man's land" is hate speech to the likes of Ben. It is also hate speech to him to say that non-Scots that have chosen to live in Edinburgh should respect the Scots that have hosted them.

Same goes for Cardiff and Belfast. If you say that either belongs to the Welsh or the Irish respectively and that they are not "no man's land" Ben will describe it as hate speech and if you say that the people of each must be respected by those from the outside that have chosen to stay there, he will again call it hate speech.

What type of man is this little Englander who sees hate in everyone and everything ? What an inelegant and priceless fool he is.Forgive me for describing him as being one step removed from the village idiot.

Someone please tell him that there is absolutely nothing wrong with being an ethnic nationalist and seeking to preserve your identity, land, culture, values and ways as a people whilst at the same time opening your doors to others from your nation and welcoming them with open arms.

There is a great difference between peaceful co-existence based on love and mutual respect for your fellow compatriots and a total and complete capitulation and rejection of who we are and where we are coming from as a people.We espouse the former and reject the latter.

Being a proud Nigerian does not mean I have to turn my back on the fact that I am also a proud Yoruba man. They are not mutually exclusive. The two can go together and we take pride in both.The same goes for my fellow Nigerians who happen to be Hausa, Fulani, Igbo, Ijaw, Tiv, Itsekiri, Bini, Efik, Kanuri, Shuwa Arab or anything else.

We are ALL first and foremost Nigerians but we all came from somewhere that existed for thousands of years long before Nigeria was established.

Would someone please try and explain all this to this poor, lost, ignorant little soul called Ben? He needs to know before he makes any more embarrassing blunders about our people and country and before he attempts to lecture us or involve himself and in our politics again.Next time we will be ready for him. - (FFK)

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1640631826510233606?t=gbeQq0bkLAoI5_8h5UlGfA&s=08

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by Racoon(m): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2023
The shameless gluttonous guest of the DSS is still talking threatening Nigerians and foreign diplomats because he wants to eat crumbs from defending a fraudulently acquired mandate.Guess this is the same man you are threatening his home govt to force a congratulations for the fraudulent INEC- given mandate?

Guess you have forgotten how the top members of the APC govt have been flocking to Britain for health tourism and going cap-in-hand to beg for economic & diplomatic alms. FFK hand go surely meet you. Your mouth is your greatest undoing.

173 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by Racoon(m): 11:44am On Mar 28, 2023
“It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It's what we do consistently.” ― Anthony Robbins
When FFK has not taken his cracked cocaine.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by ganisucks(f): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2023
Kikiki...
😁😄😆😃

Eye don dey clear small small.

I guess Baba Lagos is still getting negative response, while begging on the floors of British lords. I pity APC, sha. Nah, I don't pity them.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by omonnakoda: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2023
The guy's surname is Welsh not English

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by peter0071(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2023
Fani Kayode is an attention seeker... He thinks he will gain relevance by making utterances... one day, hand go touch this man... born lae child.. born male child... see wetin him papa don born las las

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by FreedomArmy: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2023
This man has started eating double ration

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by relaxandsmile: 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
If a tribe is BIG everything from there will be VERY BIG. I am not surprised if a fool from there is this BIG !

12 Likes

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by Caramia2020(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
Who fed ffk over feeding? It is only food that can make him talk carelessly.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by Nigerialabalaba: 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
Well done Ffk!! U get beta oil for head joor!

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by Goke7: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
This British commissioner don buy market grin

267 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by Penguin2: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hmmm!

They are fighting Nigerians.

Fighting America

Now fighting the UK.

I hope the Arabs are not leading you fools to your slaughter?

Because if you are taking on the West, it means you have made friends with either the Arabs or China and you know what happens to countries that feel they can boldly identify with the enemies of the West.

Nigeria’s Foreign Policy is the Policy of Nonalignment. I think Tinubu and his BATstards should keep it that way before they lead us into another round of crisis on the global stage when we are not done resolving the many crisis on home front.

Is there no one in Tinubu circle with brain at all?

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by OneNigerianist: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
When you are in a pit, stop digging!
As far the constitution of Nigeria is concerned lagos is a no mans land to all Nigerians as well as everywhere else to all Nigerians. There is no basis whatsoever for a non native lagosian to harass another non native lagosian on the basis of ethnicity

If a law is passed today to allow only lagos natives to become governors in Lagos, the only people that will kick against it are the political rascals from neighboring states and not Igbos. Who then is making lagos a no- man's -land?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by femisplash: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
Man like FFK, I love the fact that he knocks the little Englander and he stood by his words and knocks him once again. Things I have observed about Asiwaju Tinubu is that his Government will be very fearless and will be a cynosure to the African continent.
During the caimpaign, at the Arewa house, Tinubu said we need to look the West in the eyes and tell them to guarantee Nigeria of constant funding to cater to the poor if they want to push their climate change agenda to us. otherwise, they could go to hell. Among the candidates, he was the only one who spoke fearlessly to the issues. Again, when he addressed Oba of Benin concerning the artifacts that Germany recently returned, Tinubu made it very clear that returning the ancient artefacts was not enough, that whoever is returning them must return them with money since it had helped them generate lots of money over the years and it is only reasonable to give parts of the proceeds back to the original owners. I can affirm that Asiwaju's Government will fearlessly restore the pride of Africa.

314 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by helinues: 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
Can't this FFK STFU for once..

Stop being a nuisance Grandpa

4 Likes

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by omonnakoda: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Did the Nigerian ambassador comment on Black lives matter
Police racism in the UK or other atrocities against black people
https://news.sky.com/story/children-as-young-as-eight-strip-searched-by-police-as-report-shows-evidence-of-deeply-concerning-practice-12843297

Abeg someone should go and press FFK with those questions on Twitter
We do not interfere in their affairs and that should be reciprocal
It is an insult to go on radio in Nigeria to say we are collecting names of people for visa ban
That is too much

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by meum: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
Really?

Whenever this short fuse man sees food or is being fed, he talks anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by Johnjustice: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
The deputy British commissioner is a threat to our national security, interference into a sovereign nation's matter will not be tolerated. That Brit should shut up, he is a staff of British embassy in Nigeria, he must respect our sovereignty, what an insult.

Can a Nigerian ambassador interfere in their elections, in all the madness exhibited by trump in American elections, did we interfere?

The UK government must recall him now, this is a national security threat.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by Omoawoke: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
angry

Even if you hate FFK, ignore the messenger and check the message and you will agree with him 100%

Same British that colonized people’s nation against their will

This is not 1950 this is 2023, this British guys talk to us like they are one superior race or what the hell is wrong with them.
Can they talk to America like this.
Americans don’t like them and they will never allow the British in their affairs, them no even born them well.

Then the guys talks and think we should be kissing his feet because he’s white.
I love the way FFK talks to him like any other Nigerian politician he insults. That he’s British doesn’t mean he deserves any special treatment

And they invaded other peoples land in the past, may others invade and rule over them

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by mytime24(f): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
Stomach infrastructure na ur mate

4 Likes

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
HE IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN PETER OBI

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by Angelfrost(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
"...he is bullish, uncouth, dangerousiy incompetent and painfully inconsiderate."

Does FFK realize he just described himself here! tongue

The High Commission will be laughing too hard at the irony!!! grin

16 Likes

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by bigdammyj: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
Noted.
Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by Ayoefa: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
I'm in full support of FFK on this matter.
We cannot allow any slowpoke masquerading as a Diplomat to come and interfere in the affairs of our independent country. Nigeria is no longer a Colony of the British Empire. Nigeria should expel the fool if he doesn't understand the duties and expectations of a Diplomat.
We have defended our values, morals and way of life. No one can tell us how to live our lives.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
Goke7:
This British commissioner don buy market grin
. Which market?

6 Likes

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by LegendHero(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
I am starting to like this FFK man.

He spoke like a true breed. The bald British envoy is a lunatic for saying “Lagos is Yorubaland is hate speech”.

The bald colonizer think we still live in the Stone age where people will be sucking their rectum.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government by raskymonojendor: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
FFk is British. He can say whatever he likes to the British government.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) / Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State / Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.