Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov (26640 Views)

Rivers: ADC Candidate & Deputy (Tonto Dikeh) Endorse Tonye Cole For Governor / APC PCC Blasts Tonye Cole For Campaigning Without Tinubu' Poster In Rivers State / Yoruba Leaders Adopt Atiku For 2019 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by ECHICHE: 7:26am On Sep 01, 2018
We Rivers people are happy with Amaechi decision. TONYE Cole will take Rivers State to the promise land from May 29, 2019.

Wike should prepare for his exit

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by ORIENTATION101: 7:30am On Sep 01, 2018
Harrynight:
grin

There are States APC can't penetrate and Rivers is one of such, I wish Tonye Cole would realize this!
lol oga change narrative and wake up ji masun.
Pdp currently don't have senator in rivers state

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by budusky05(m): 7:33am On Sep 01, 2018
lofty900:
Amaechi always brings unpopular candidates to contest elections in Rivers State. Magnus will easily beat Cole hands down in any election

If you don't know who the guy is, just ask
Cus you did not see the name of a cultists, fraud, political thief, then you conclude his unpopular, Amaechi has always meant well for Rivers that's why he's looking out for the best for the state.

To think that Magnus won in his senatorial district makes you high on weed too

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 01, 2018
Tonye Cole used to sell ladies brazziers and pants on the streets of London before Obasanjo used him as a surrogate for Sahara Oil.

I hope with his experience in the sales of pants, braziers and management of Sahara, he will be able to steer rivers state out of the muddy waters of cultism through the political of creeks of crude oil into the eldaredo it was known to be, before this madness called democracy was birthed.

If Cole is elected, OBJ's cap will once again be feathered. More crowns of glories for the men of old.

Though I do not vote, I wish all voters the leaders they deserve.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by UcheHermes(m): 7:40am On Sep 01, 2018
please if you know not rivers politics, just quit. The only way APC can win rivers now is only if the elections are rigged. And it's funny because there is usually bloodshed whenever that happens. So chill if APC is gonna win Rivers it sure isn't in 2019 and it isn't against Wike. I just laugh when people that are not on ground say APC this APC that, party that can't even put their acts together in the state. To even make their matter worse Wike stays woke and stays performing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by Trendirabingi: 7:41am On Sep 01, 2018
Wike stands no chance anymore, e go do dem voom na anya,. No more thuggery n criminality in rivers state,..either they leave dat seat or prepare for real show down..A sane society is definately not d kind of society rivers state is today, neither was it even dat greater wen amaechi was there, but atleast d disorderliness was not as it is now,.wit insanity n insecurity openly every whr,. Na short short cut roads n round abouts na im rivers ppl wan chop alone? ..wey d security, wey d industries to reduce unemployment, lawlessness n crime,..wetin dis theives, touts, n motor park criminals dey do for every bustop n corners intimidating motorist in d name of wike government. Wetin be those rampant daylight robbery, when ppl dey complain everyday no response?..workers , pensioners, no pay...ppl angry everyday,..outskirt of portharcourt totally abandoned ( d world should see obigbo roads, n other areas within rivers state) no empathy of heart...politicians with d most darkest soul ever,..most who have moved from thugs to government houz to loot entirely wat they see n advance thier usuall trade...let see wat tonye can do...we don see wike finish, even b4 im enter,..n at wat end wld d gimmicks expire? 2019 everybody they watch...inec u better start to introduce electronic voting, let d ppl use their hand to wad away criminal politicians wit a thumbprint

9 Likes

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by MrWondah(m): 7:41am On Sep 01, 2018
davodyguy:

Says who? They sold the moribund Olympia Hotel and that's more like a bareland.

I did the valuation, so I know what I'm talking about
So you did the valuation for the sales of our collective asset? How much were you paid that you got involved in this dark act helping people siphon money?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by highness25(m): 7:41am On Sep 01, 2018
odiks:
Oil magnate, Tonye Dele-Cole, is poised to fly the flag of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the Rivers State governorship election next year, following the adoption of his candidacy by stakeholders at their apex leadership caucus meeting in Lagos on Thursday.

Observers had expected the ticket to be a straight fight between the Director-General of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), Dr.Dakuku Peterside and Senator Magnus Abe.

That, however, was not to be as the Lagos meeting, presided over by Transportation Minister Rotimi Amaechi, who doubles as APC leader in Rivers State, gave Cole the nod.

Other party leaders at the Lagos meeting included oil magnate, Chief Dumo Lulu-Briggs; the Director-General of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), Dr. Dakuku Peterside; a member of the Board of Trustees (BoT) of the party, Chief Sam Jaja and Senator Andrew Uchendu (Rivers East).

Informed sources said that Amaechi wanted a ‘neutral’ candidate that would be largely acceptable to the mainstream APC in the state as well as the Abe faction of the party.

Amaechi has been pushing for a candidate from the riverine part of the state to take over from the incumbent governor, Nyesom Wike. The riverine area has not produced governor since 1999.

Cole, an architect and Chief Executive of Sahara Energy, is a son of Dr. Partick Dele Cole, a former managing director of Daily Times and a former ambassador of Nigeria to Brazil.

He is from Abonnema-Kalabari, headquarters of Akuku-Toru (rivernine) Local Government Area.

He attended the Lagos meeting along with Peterside who was the party’s candidate in the 2015 election.

The NIMASA boss welcomed Cole’s endorsement yesterday as did Abe, who was not at the meeting. But Abe said he was not aware that Cole was an APC member.

Peterside, in his response, said: “Our leader, Rt. Hon. Amaechi,” whose leadership they all subscribed to, made a decision on who members of the party in Rivers State should back for the office of governor of Rivers State in 2019, with the lot falling on his friend and brother in Christ (Cole).

“I made a commitment to the group earlier to stand by whatever decision the leader makes in the overall interest of the party and Rivers State. I reiterated my position yesterday (on Thursday) in the leadership meeting. I thus stand by the decision on Tonye Cole.

“We have toiled from 2013 to date (a period of five years) and have made sacrifices and lost lives in the course of enthroning the kind of government we want in Rivers State; a government that will guarantee peace, unity and prosperity. In the course of the struggle, we bonded as one indivisible family under God.

“The decision by the leader has been met with mixed reactions, which is expected. My appeal is that we allow the greater interest of APC and Rivers State to prevail.

“To those who believe in the vision I shared in the past five years, the leadership I gave at various times and the path of loyalty to the cause I have chosen over time, I urge you all to stand by the Leader, the party and the ordinary people of Rivers State in support of Tonye Cole.

“I personally pledge my loyalty to the Leader (who is to me family) and the decision he has made. I enjoin all my supporters to queue behind our leader (Amaechi) and ensure total victory for our party.”

Peterside also prayed for unity among the members of APC and victory in the 2019 elections.

Abe, a former Secretary to the Rivers State Government (SSG), who hails from Bera-Ogoni in the upland part, said on the phone yesterday that he was “not aware of any meeting of APC stakeholders in Rivers State that has been held and endorsed anybody.”

He added: “I have said it on several occasions that anyone who is interested in serving Rivers people should come forward and offer themselves and make their plans known.

“If a Tonye Cole has been so endorsed, it is a very welcome development. He should come forward and offer himself and make himself known to Rivers people.

“I, Senator Magnus Ngei Abe, have said I am going to vie for the governorship ticket of our party, the APC, and I want to repeat that I will vie for the governorship ticket of APC.

“Every other Rivers son or daughter who believes that he or she has the capacity and the experience to offer the needed services that our state needs at this time is welcome.

“As far as I know, I have not known Tonye Cole to be a member of the party (APC). But if he has decided to join the party as to contest for the governorship, it is a welcome development.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/2019-amaechi-other-rivers-apc-leaders-adopt-sahara-oil-boss-tonye-cole-for-governorship/
My fellow Nairalanders, it's always good to settle issues like mature citizens.
between Tonye and Abe who's a better candidate?
like for Abe, share for Tonye

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by davodyguy: 7:46am On Sep 01, 2018
MrWondah:

So you did the valuation for the sales of our collective asset? How much were you paid that you got involved in this dark act helping people siphon money?
Lol
One moribund property

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by Edcure1: 7:48am On Sep 01, 2018
fiftynaira:
Rivers state candidancy we’ll be marlled with violence. Area will be violate as usual
This your oyinbo na wa.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 01, 2018
But Cole just bagged an international appointment. Good move tho. Never knew he is from Rivers state. Amaechi gradually becoming the Tinubu of Rivers grin

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by MrMcJay(m): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2018
9 years ago, I was at a private event and Tonye Cole was there. He said he decided to stay out of politics because it usually brings bad blood among long-standing friends which he didn't need. According to him, he usually settles disputes for his friends who are politicians.

At this point, I guess he's not seeking political office, political office seeks the gentleman.

He's a thoroughly refined gentleman and very fit for the office.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by frankmoney(m): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2018
UcheHermes:
please if you know not rivers politics, just quit. The only way APC can win rivers now is only if the elections are rigged. And it's funny because there is usually bloodshed whenever that happens. So chill if APC is gonna win Rivers it sure isn't in 2019 and it isn't against Wike. I just laugh when people that are not on ground say APC this APC that, party that can't even put their acts together in the state. To even make their matter worse Wike stays woke and stays performing.
name one election wike has won for PDP since he became governor ? . APC has gained ground in pH . Pdp are fast loosing it , yes the election will be won by either parties through rigging , because wike will also rig as well , na who shoot pass they win rivers election

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by TEODIN: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2018
Harrynight:
grin

There are States APC can't penetrate and Rivers is one of such, I wish Tonye Cole would realize this!
I am from Rivers and Stay in Rivers but Apc has penetrated Rivers state more with this move... The Kalabari's are 1 of the most populated tribes in Rivers State along with the Ikwerres and a strong base for Nyesom Wike...Giving them the Governorship ticket of Apc will make the elections more balanced... I know 3 people who hitherto was saying Rivers is PDP from Kalabari and are now singing Tonye Cole since yesterday... Personally, I am now even contemplating voting For Tonye Cole and I won't believe a week ago that I will consider voting an Apc candidate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by MrMcJay(m): 7:53am On Sep 01, 2018
TEODIN:
I am from Rivers and Stay in Rivers but Apc has penetrated Rivers state more with this move... The Kalabari's are 1 of the most populated tribes in Rivers State along with the Ikwerres and a strong base for Nyesom Wike...Giving them the Governorship ticket of Apc will make the elections more balanced... I know 3 people who hitherto was saying Rivers is PDP from Kalabari and are now singing Tonye Cole since yesterday... Personally, I am now even contemplating voting For Tonye Cole and I won't believe a week ago that I will consider voting an Apc candidate

Lol
Can PDP also bring someone from Kalabari?
Where is Wike from?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by MPESA(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2018
life2017:
Amechi wants to change the culture of Rivers state. He want a better role model for the youth.

Rivers state have been ruled by thugs who grow through cultism to become Governors,Senators etc. Amechi, Wike,.Abe, Dakuku are product of growing through the street with alot of evil,cultism and thuggery to get to where they are .

As a result many rivers youth believe they will become successful by following thier footstep.

By endorsing Tonye Cole, Amechi want to change the narrative. He want a rivers state govern by technocrat and professional. People who can think beyond gangster politics like himself,Wike,Abe,Dakuku etc.

I think the progress and success of lagos, Anambra and recently Edo have thought Amechi that professionals are better manager of state than lifetime street politicians.

Obiano was a professional banker when Peter Obi made him a governor. We can see the progress in Anambra.

In edo state Obaseki was a professional investment banker when Oshiomole brought him to edo state to manage the economy and the state . Today, Edo state is becoming the most investment friendly state in Nigeria since Obaseki became Governor.

If Amechi succeed to make Tonye Cole Governor of rivers state, that will be a major cultural shift in River state. It will promote interest in Education and legitimate lifestyles in River state among the youth.
Are you campaigning for a Amechi and APC or you are just concern why changing while the present administration in Rivers are doing well with a lot of project on the line .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by ushafe(m): 8:01am On Sep 01, 2018
life2017:
Amechi wants to change the culture of Rivers state. He want a better role model for the youth.

Rivers state have been ruled by thugs who grow through cultism to become Governors,Senators etc. Amechi, Wike,.Abe, Dakuku are product of growing through the street with alot of evil,cultism and thuggery to get to where they are .

As a result many rivers youth believe they will become successful by following thier footstep.

By endorsing Tonye Cole, Amechi want to change the narrative. He want a rivers state govern by technocrat and professional. People who can think beyond gangster politics like himself,Wike,Abe,Dakuku etc.

I think the progress and success of lagos, Anambra and recently Edo have thought Amechi that professionals are better manager of state than lifetime street politicians.

Obiano was a professional banker when Peter Obi made him a governor. We can see the progress in Anambra.

In edo state Obaseki was a professional investment banker when Oshiomole brought him to edo state to manage the economy and the state . Today, Edo state is becoming the most investment friendly state in Nigeria since Obaseki became Governor.

If Amechi succeed to make Tonye Cole Governor of rivers state, that will be a major cultural shift in River state. It will promote interest in Education and legitimate lifestyles in River state among the youth.
The approach will do us good in electing candidate for presidential position come 2019
Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by CSTR1005: 8:06am On Sep 01, 2018
But tonye Cole company Sahara oil was part of the subsidy fund scandal that rocked Nigeria not too long ago.

Is there no atom of integrity in Nigerian politics again?

Nobody is sane.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by TEODIN: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2018
MrMcJay:

Lol
Can PDP also bring someone from Kalabari?
Where is Wike from?
Wike is Ikwerre, I meant that KalabarI was one of the strongest base for Wike... if he loose a lot of votes there it will be bad for him...if Abe can settle with Amaechi. Bro, there is fire on the mountain, another state facing this problem is Delta State, if James Ibori moves to Apc...Apc may win Delta

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by CSTR1005: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2018
ushafe:

The approach will do us good in electing candidate for presidential position come 2019
No.

That same guy you just quoted will tell you that what is good for the goose is not good for the gander.

That Jonathan was a PhD holder who failed. And education does not make a good president or leader. .

You better don't take people here serious. Most of them are pseudo patriotic, and have their own interests.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by blacknp(m): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2018
lofty900:
Amaechi always brings unpopular candidates to contest elections in Rivers State. Magnus will easily beat Cole hands down in any election
The white says look before you leap,think before you talk,is Magnus Abe from the reverine Area of Rivers State or inland Rivers State?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by MrMcJay(m): 8:14am On Sep 01, 2018
TEODIN:
Wike is Ikwerre, I meant that KalabarI was one of the strongest base for Wike... if he loose a lot of votes there it will be bad for him...if Abe can settle with Amaechi. Bro, there is fire on the mountain, another state facing this problem is Delta State, if James Ibori moves to Apc...Apc may win Delta

That's big trouble for Wike o.

The way things are going, Abe and Amaechi would settle and it would be serious problems for Wike.

As for Delta, if Ibori decamps, the only way Okowa can survive it is for him to decamp also. Cos with the nonsense Okowa has been doing in Delta, he should forget reelection.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by UcheHermes(m): 8:14am On Sep 01, 2018
What is my business with one election? I am talking the guber here. As it stands APC are clueless, Shey is it only kalabari votes that will win him the elections. Yes Kalabari have a sizeable number but they are not organised politically in terms of the politics for the brick house (history has shown that) . And mind you, the Ogonis who are more populous are also seeking for the governorship. You are correct that it's whoever shoots fast that wins. We can only watch, seeing that Wike is not Fayose that talks without plans. To be fair I appreciate the infusion of technocrats but maybe some other time not now. What I want is for Wike to complete his 8yrs and move on. Honestly the man is working and let the one we know conclude first. We don't want an ass-licker in Rivers now. We need someone who can stand alone and not owe it to somebody.

It is going to be a tough election until the results come out with an unbelievably large margin. As a rivers man I appreciate the vibrant opposition in the state and I believe that has been one of the reasons Wike is sitting up. Let it continue that way but for now, it's Wike that we know.
frankmoney:
name one election wike has won for PDP since he became governor ? . APC has gained ground in pH . Pdp are fast loosing it , yes the election will be won by either parties through rigging , because wike will also rig as well , na who shoot pass they win rivers election

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2018
frankmoney:
Are you fucking kidding? You forgot almost every election in the state was annulled after he became Governor with the PDP winning 75% of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 01, 2018
life2017:

You got it !

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by new2012: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2018
life2017:

Why do you guys lie to fit the narrative?

Edo state? Investment friendly? Wtf! Edo is in massive debts thanks to Oshiomole.

And No, he didn't present Obaseki because he was an investment banker but because he was dumb and won't speak out.. Loyalty bought!

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by Okoroawusa: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2018
life2017:

Oil dey your head.You no chop your school fees

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by frankmoney(m): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Are you fucking kidding? You forgot almost every election in the state was annulled after he became Governor with the PDP winning 75% of them
all senatorial seats have been lost . Most house of assembly members have decamped to the other party , wike might win 2019 but with a slim chance , based on public sympathy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by bender79: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2018
Harrynight:
grin

But they penetrated the senatorial districts. Why are you contradicting facts?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by TEODIN: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2018
UcheHermes:
What is my business with one election? I am talking the guber here. As it stands APC are clueless, Shey is it only kalabari votes that will win him the elections. Yes Kalabari have a sizeable number but they are not organised politically in terms of the politics for the brick house (history has shown that) . And mind you, the Ogonis who are more populous are also seeking for the governorship. You are correct that it's whoever shoots fast that wins. We can only watch, seeing that Wike is not Fayose that talks without plans. To be fair I appreciate the infusion of technocrats but maybe some other time not now. What I want is for Wike to complete his 8yrs and move on. Honestly the man is working and let the one we know conclude first. We don't want an ass-licker in Rivers now. We need someone who can stand alone and not owe it to somebody.

It is going to be a tough election until the results come out with an unbelievably large margin. As a rivers man I appreciate the vibrant opposition in the state and I believe that has been one of the reasons Wike is sitting up. Let it continue that way but for now, it's Wike that we know.
Bro, you are right that the kalabaris are never organized bit you are wrong in saying Ogoni are more populated that Kalabaris...just move around you and do a little survey to compare size of kalabaris and Ogoni's...Wike has tried no doubt, I stay in Iwofe and I can testify to how much he made things easier there in terms of Roads...I am just stating Cole will be far tougher than Dakuku ever was... also you have to consider Apc chairman in Rivers State is Oj Amachree who is a strong grassroot politician and also federal might... I am not a politician, I may still vote Wike because of Iwofe road...All I am saying is that it is now under consideration because I am from Kalabari too which wouldn't b the case if Dakuku or even Abe was contesting with Wike

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 01, 2018
life2017:

the way you people call edo thinking it is only Benin that makeup Edo state.Edo state is one of the most backward state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2018
RealTrump:
Better to vote people who at least have a second source of income. Tired of these con men whose only life achievement is how they started as Councillor n ended up as Governor or Senator.
this man source of income is to help politicians siphon public money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Bribery Scandal: Conceal It With Your Babanriga - Contractor To Governor / Falana: Kidnapped Nigerians Who Paid Ransom Can Demand Refund From FG / Tinubu Says Umaru Musa Yaradua Came Into Power In 2003 At Ogun APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.