Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov (26641 Views)

Rivers: ADC Candidate & Deputy (Tonto Dikeh) Endorse Tonye Cole For Governor / APC PCC Blasts Tonye Cole For Campaigning Without Tinubu' Poster In Rivers State / Yoruba Leaders Adopt Atiku For 2019 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2018
frankmoney:
all senatorial seats have been lost . Most house of assembly members have decamped to the other party , wike might win 2019 but with a slim chance , based on public sympathy
Stop talking gibberish. PDP is still in full control of the Rivers state house of Assembly. Senator Ideozu is yet to drcamp and it is public sympathy that wins elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
Yes APC is gaining ground in Rivers State. 2019 election won't be easy. Nice move bringing Tonye Cole to excite the Kalabaris, but it will be a suicide mission for APC if Magnus decamps to PDP. A tactical move APC should do now is to pick an Ogoni man as Deputy.
In all the only way APC can beat Wike is to use federal might and rigging.
Wike is no joker when it comes to Rivers politics. Dude is too strong.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by fiftynaira(m): 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Edcure1:

This your oyinbo na wa.

Mpama

I am Igbo and that’s my language who are you?
Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
Come that day, we will shoot ourselves out, let's watch how Apc will take over, not Rivers again?
Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by frankmoney(m): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Stop talking gibberish. PDP is still in full control of the Rivers state house of Assembly. Senator Ideozu is yet to drcamp and it is public sympathy that wins elections
senator ideozu has decamped already , so why didn't public sympathy help fayose win his election since that's what wins it . Mr gibberish

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by kennypoju04: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
Do they have chance against wike....

Woke is a grassroot politician

Rivers is PDP,APC have no territory here

Rigging or vote buying might not work

Its going to be fire for fire..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by Misterdhee1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
kennypoju04:
Do they have chance against wike....

Woke is a grassroot politician

Rivers is PDP,APC have no territory here

Rigging or vote buying might not work

Its going to be fire for fire..
Okay sir. But pls kindly tell us why all the senators representing Rivers state belong to Apc
Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by UcheHermes(m): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
True, but I still maintain that Ogonis are more populous, remember that although persons from eleme deny it, the elemes are considered Ogonis too. The difference may be that the Kalabaris may be more concentrated in the urban areas (particularly town and mile one axis) Also the same way you are having second thought about voting Cole is the same way others whose natives were not chosen are having about not voting for APC. Like I said it may or may not be a close call. The only factor that may save Wike is that he is performing. And sentiments aside, I being a riverine too(Andoni), I think Wike deserves to continue as governor.
TEODIN:
Bro, you are right that the kalabaris are never organized bit you are wrong in saying Ogoni are more populated that Kalabaris...just move around you and do a little survey to compare size of kalabaris and Ogoni's...Wike has tried no doubt, I stay in Iwofe and I can testify to how much he made things easier there in terms of Roads...I am just stating Cole will be far tougher than Dakuku ever was... also you have to consider Apc chairman in Rivers State is Oj Amachree who is a strong grassroot politician and also federal might... I am not a politician, I may still vote Wike because of Iwofe road...All I am saying is that it is now under consideration because I am from Kalabari too which wouldn't b the case if Dakuku or even Abe was contesting with Wike

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by nwakiki: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
I don't know why amaechi of a man doesn't like peace, in 2015 he brought Dakuku that is not popular to contest with his brother wike, and wike won him. With the love we have for the party and support they kill our leaders, brothers, sister and close many families till today ameachi and dakuku have never ask how are they doing. They came and cried like a baby promise heaven and earth up til today the once that are alive still use wheel chair, the other one has rod on his leg. Now you (ameachi) have gone to bring unknown man to us to come and support, ameachi you have failed. leave Cole to continue his father's business because his is not a political, no body know him even is his village as a APC member.
Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by kcmichael: 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
nwakiki:
I don't know why amaechi of a man doesn't like peace, in 2015 he brought Dakuku that is not popular to contest with his brother wike, and wike won him. With the love we have for the party and support they kill our leaders, brothers, sister and close many families till today ameachi and dakuku have never ask how are they doing. They came and cried like a baby promise heaven and earth up til today the once that are alive still use wheel chair, the other one has rod on his leg. Now you (ameachi) have gone to bring unknown man to us to come and support, ameachi you have failed. leave Cole to continue his father's business because his is not a political, no body know him even is his village as a APC member.

Wailer spotted!!! How did wike win?? Karma is real
Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by PFRB: 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
TEODIN:
Bro, you are right that the kalabaris are never organized bit you are wrong in saying Ogoni are more populated that Kalabaris...just move around you and do a little survey to compare size of kalabaris and Ogoni's...Wike has tried no doubt, I stay in Iwofe and I can testify to how much he made things easier there in terms of Roads...I am just stating Cole will be far tougher than Dakuku ever was... also you have to consider Apc chairman in Rivers State is Oj Amachree who is a strong grassroot politician and also federal might... I am not a politician, I may still vote Wike because of Iwofe road...All I am saying is that it is now under consideration because I am from Kalabari too which wouldn't b the case if Dakuku or even Abe was contesting with Wike

Ogoni has 4 LGAs while Kalabari has 3 LGAs

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by Banmeallday: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
“Rivers” people, claim your identity and resist fools and clowns like Amaechi and co.....
Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by autonomous22: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Congrats to Gov. Wike in advance...
Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by autonomous22: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
Benekruku:
That's a blow considering his tribe

Wike is in deep mess. The amount of APC support springing up in River state presently spells doom

If you dont know wat to say kip kwayet... Which Wike is in mess??

Even Amaechi knows tonye cole would b more easily for Wike to defeat, that's why chosed him...

Who is "Tonye Cole' sef ??
Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Under the nose of Uche Secondus, PDP is losing its strong hold.

To make things worse, he's the PDP chairman and that's his territory.

Under the nose of Wike, PDP is losing another state.

With his gragra, I can't wait to see the expression on his face when he loses the state to APC.

It was done in Ekiti, Rivers is next!

Any APC governorship candidate in Rivers should be ready to be Governor already.

And looking at the candidature of Tonye Dele-Cole, it's a done deal already.

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by AmazingELixir: 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
The only good thing APC offers to Rivers state is opposition, there's no stopping Wike, he is a moving train packing with it devastating momentum, i kinda like Dele Cole he looks to me a gentleman that is unfortunate to find himself in the wrong crowd. Politics at this level is not for green horns with no political track record. As far as Rivers state is concern Wike stands tall alike a colossus.
Dele Cole is deluded into believing he can stand Wike who is one of the most astute grass root politician in Nigeria in recent history.
Rivers State = PDP = Rivers State QED.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by AmazingELixir: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Trendirabingi:
Wike stands no chance anymore, e go do dem voom na anya,. No more thuggery n criminality in rivers state,..either they leave dat seat or prepare for real show down..A sane society is definately not d kind of society rivers state is today, neither was it even dat greater wen amaechi was there, but atleast d disorderliness was not as it is now,.wit insanity n insecurity openly every whr,. Na short short cut roads n round abouts na im rivers ppl wan chop alone? ..wey d security, wey d industries to reduce unemployment, lawlessness n crime,..wetin dis theives, touts, n motor park criminals dey do for every bustop n corners intimidating motorist in d name of wike government. Wetin be those rampant daylight robbery, when ppl dey complain everyday no response?..workers , pensioners, no pay...ppl angry everyday,..outskirt of portharcourt totally abandoned ( d world should see obigbo roads, n other areas within rivers state) no empathy of heart...politicians with d most darkest soul ever,..most who have moved from thugs to government houz to loot entirely wat they see n advance thier usuall trade...let see wat tonye can do...we don see wike finish, even b4 im enter,..n at wat end wld d gimmicks expire? 2019 everybody they watch...inec u better start to introduce electronic voting, let d ppl use their hand to wad away criminal politicians wit a thumbprint

My friend you're just a cynical bitter man, all what you posted there exemplifies your sorry state of mind, this gibberish you described up there is a mirror image of your twisted mindset certainly not Rivers state.
Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by OYAY(m): 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Harrynight:
grin

Are you for real? And they have two of the three senators! And there is rumours that the third one has defected to APC:better face reality on ground with objectivity.

A

There are States APC can't penetrate and Rivers is one of such, I wish Tonye Cole would realize this!
Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by TEODIN: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
UcheHermes:
True, but I still maintain that Ogonis are more populous, remember that although persons from eleme deny it, the elemes are considered Ogonis too. The difference may be that the Kalabaris may be more concentrated in the urban areas (particularly town and mile one axis) Also the same way you are having second thought about voting Cole is the same way others whose natives were not chosen are having about not voting for APC. Like I said it may or may not be a close call. The only factor that may save Wike is that he is performing. And sentiments aside, I being a riverine too(Andoni), I think Wike deserves to continue as governor.
Thank you for saying the Eleme people are not accepting so why are you adding them when they even have a different voting pattern to the Ogonis, Thanks for also for pointing out that Kalabaris are filled in the cities... assuming we want to say the Elemes are Ogonis and number of LGAs determines total population means there are more Ogonis than Ikwerre because there are only 3 major ikwerre LGA's... Emohua, Obio Akpor, Ikwerre added with some side of Port Harcourt LGA...because PH is a mixture of Ikwerre and Okrikas..considering that Obio/Akpor and PH is 90-95% strangers therefore Ogonis are more than Ikwerres

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by Trendirabingi: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
AmazingELixir:

My friend you're just a cynical bitter man, all what you posted there exemplifies your sorry state of mind, this gibberish you described up there is a mirror image of your twisted mindset certainly not Rivers state.
u Are a foool..zombified supporters of mediocrity..u are d sorry reason ur society is twisted, because u deserve d kind of society u have..because u feel u myt be having one little form of insignificant livelihood now, u tink all is well with u n d cesspit u find urself..i feel 4 individuals like u cus u have no dignity of mind,..n wen ppl point out certain issues, d next u do is put up ur bitter self in fight, for a system u are totally insignificant within its framework..do u really know wat welfare, n d complete priority of a government is?..party drunk hooligans..u fink i am apc, opposition 2 wike or sometin.?..go ask women in atata market umuebele, go ask pensioners n civil service workers...go ask transporters n keke drivers, go ask ppl plying their trade along rumukwurusi n other environs how many times they are being robbed a week..n yet notthing, no form of security response, wether state or fed have been percieved..cultism is virtually in all nooks an crannys of streets n rivers state..most of its politicians are even stunch ones...how many times hv u heard of gud nyt life in atleast 50% of environs in rivers state..families cannot even spend confortable nyts out wit out having dia hearts in dia mouth..whr do u even stay? how many, even urself can count wat u have benefited from ur state, rivers state, wit all its resource,.,whr are d industries, whr are d jobs?, why dis number n teaming army of jobless youths hovering d streets n markets in d name of having nothing doin. In d cash cow state of oil, of a republic with 13% derivative, igr , royalties n allocations. Internationally Borrowed funds + paris funds baillots, n d list goes on.....but u can open ur margot infested mind to spew in self denial..if u fink u are o.k, how is ur neighbours n brodas doin..self centered ediot...kiss d truth..n foister for a better rivers state in its optimum prime as expected..mumu..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by senatordave1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
TEODIN:
Thank you for saying the Eleme people are not accepting so why are you adding them when they even have a different voting pattern to the Ogonis, Thanks for also for pointing out that Kalabaris are filled in the cities... assuming we want to say the Elemes are Ogonis and number of LGAs determines total population means there are more Ogonis than Ikwerre because there are only 3 major ikwerre LGA's... Emohua, Obio Akpor, Ikwerre added with some side of Port Harcourt LGA...because PH is a mixture of Ikwerre and Okrikas..considering that Obio/Akpor and PH is 90-95% strangers therefore Ogonis are more than Ikwerres
Your corrsect.90% of people in ikwerre are non indigenes.infact 60% of people in rivers are non indigenes.i hate all this categorization into ikwerre,kalabari.i prefer we say ibo-speaking rivers,ogoni,ijaw,andoni etc.the ibo speaking people of rivers have the largest population followed by ijaws then ogoni.if the ijaws and ogonis team up,they will remove wike.anyway my concern is for buhari to get 30%
Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by AmazingELixir: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
My sincerest apologies for underestimating the severity of your case from all indication you're schizophrenic with little or no societal value or worth hence your only comfort zone is derived in spooling bitterness in social spaces.
Lemme come and be going before you infect me with your ultra high frustration grin

Trendirabingi:
u Are a foool..zombified supporters of mediocrity..u are d sorry reason ur society is twisted, because u deserve d kind of society u have..because u feel u myt be having one little form of insignificant livelihood now, u tink all is well with u n d cesspit u find urself..i feel 4 individuals like u cus u have no dignity of mind,..n wen ppl point out certain issues, d next u do is put up ur bitter self in fight, for a system u are totally insignificant within its framework..do u really know wat welfare, n d complete priority of a government is?..party drunk hooligans..u fink i am apc, opposition 2 wike or sometin.?..go ask women in atata market umuebele, go ask pensioners n civil service workers...go ask transporters n keke drivers, go ask ppl plying their trade along rumukwurusi n other environs how many times they are being robbed a week..n yet notthing, no form of security response, wether state or fed have been percieved..cultism is virtually in all nooks an crannys of streets n rivers state..most of its politicians are even stunch ones...how many times hv u heard of gud nyt life in atleast 50% of environs in rivers state..families cannot even spend confortable nyts out wit out having dia hearts in dia mouth..whr do u even stay? how many, even urself can count wat u have benefited from ur state, rivers state, wit all its resource,.,whr are d industries, whr are d jobs?, why dis number n teaming army of jobless youths hovering d streets n markets in d name of having nothing doin. In d cash cow state of oil, of a republic with 13% derivative, igr , royalties n allocations. Internationally Borrowed funds + paris funds baillots, n d list goes on.....but u can open ur margot infested mind to spew in self denial..if u fink u are o.k, how is ur neighbours n brodas doin..self centered ediot...kiss d truth..n foister for a better rivers state in its optimum prime as expected..mumu..
Re: 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov by Trendirabingi: 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
AmazingELixir:
My sincerest apologies for underestimating the severity of your case from all indication you're schizophrenic with little or no societal value or worth hence your only comfort zone is derived in spooling bitterness in social spaces.
Lemme come and be going before you infect me with your ultra high frustration grin

u are as numbskulled as d mediocrity u deny in ignorant defence..a scalliwag n total waste of time..dat write up was not even 4 u,(u' are out of d rather of comprehension)..it was for proper minds reading...go to bed, shortchanged rivers state deluded little boy...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Says Umaru Musa Yaradua Came Into Power In 2003 At Ogun APC Rally / FACT CHECK: Did Atiku Hire US Lobbyists To Get Him Recognised As President? / G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.