Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 (27201 Views)

PDP Needs Strong Candidate To Defeat Buhari, Says Makarfi / Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President / How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by brownson001(m): 7:59am On Sep 01, 2018
I don't care if you call me a lazy Nigerian youth but hey how do you expect me to read this write up about How Saraki intends defeat Buhari, who's even gonna vote for such a Hardened Criminal like Saraki.
I'd Rather grab a bottle of a chilled Red Label n booze up in my room on that election day than going wasting my time n energy on voting for him(Saraki).
Can he even beat Atiku in the primaries let alone beating Buhari? Perverted pervert undecided

6 Likes

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by martooski(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2018
On how he hopes to tackle the youths many of who feel dead set against him, he replied: “That is my biggest task because they are my catchment group. I know many have been brainwashed and I don’t blame them. You know when you tell some lies repeatedly, it becomes the truth to some people. For example, they say I’m the most corrupt man on earth. I have looted Kwara State dry. All cheap but dangerous lies. What’s the worth of Kwara State that anyone would have billions to steal.

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by luveu: 8:00am On Sep 01, 2018
Saraki will be better than ten buhari in leadership put together tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by KanuIsCursed: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2018
post=70799120:
Lol wink
FOR MORE JOKES, Text SARAKI to 419 .
Sai Baba we know
Baba looking at Saraki now like.......
Sarathief Amakacheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

Sarathief Amakacheesy
Hahaha cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by martooski(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2018
brownson001:
I don't care if you call me a lazy Nigerian youth but hey how do you expect me to read this write up about How Saraki intends defeat Buhari, who's even gonna vote for such a Hardened Criminal like Saraki.
I'd Rather grab a bottle of a chilled Red Label n booze up in my room on that election day than going wasting my time n energy on voting for him(Saraki).
Can he even beat Atiku in the primaries let alone beating Buhari? Perverted pervert undecided

Am not surprise at your comment since you did not read the story.
He already mention some of his strategy along with what PDP should do.

It wasn't all about Saraki in the writeup sir

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by Bawofss(m): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2018
Go Saraki, am solidly behind u....
Saraki for 2019!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by vicfy(m): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2018
[I have already met a few other formidable Presidential aspirants such as former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, former Kano State Governor, Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso, and former Cross River State Governor Mr Donald Duke. I have had brief telephone conversations with the Governor of Sokoto State, Waziri Aminu Tambuwal, the Publisher of Sahara Reporters, Comrade Omoyele Sowore, international motivational speaker Mr Fela Durotoye, BEN Television UK Chairman Mr Alistair Soyode, Finance expert, Mr Tope Fasua but have not had the opportunity of sitting down with them] ...have u met mua?
Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by haffaze777(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2018
As to where his deputy will come from, it would have to be
from the South-East/South-south axis, since he has already covered
the South West, technically. Theoretically, this would ignite
enthusiasm in that region.

This where I stop reading this trash,covered south west or what? this saraki must be high on ogbona leave,Demmzy15 and rilwayne005,u people should come and carry your brother for here

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by martooski(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2018
martooski:
Good write up

“Where does that then leave the Igbo people who have not been able to produce any Vice President or President since Dr Alex Ekwueme in 1979-1983?” In simple Arithmetic “PDP needs a candidate who can block the South West and the South East simultaneously since Buhari will still run with Osinbajo…”

Truth is bitter.

He plans to challenge and tackle Buhari strictly on issues and not pettiness, which he sees to be the current order of the day. He said the world is driven today by knowledge and not by crude force. He said he is better informed on how to resurrect the comatose economy which collapsed because of the over-simplistic and myopic handling of affairs since Buhari took over. “Any student of elementary economics would know that a country can never develop in an atmosphere of obsession for scaremongering, instability, uncertainty, Stone Age policies… Nigeria urgently needs a unifier in deed and not in words… I’m one of the most cosmopolitan leaders around today with every sense of modesty…”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by luveu: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2018
[quote author=midolian post=70799104] The long post only shows Saraki is a talkative and has nothing to offer grin grin

If the strategy to win a lifeless president is as long as this, then we can agree without wasting time that a dead lion is better than a living rat.

My friend ds proverb is not applicable to buhari case
Ten buhari is nt a match to a saraki in governance & leadership

2 Likes

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by verisimilitude(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2018
I think considering all the issues you have raised in your write-up Saraki has a better ideology on how Nigeria can take the part of development am with you on this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by supereagle(m): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2018
I have my PVC. No looters will rule us again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by martooski(m): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2018
For Sarakis haters its just hatred for hatred sake.
They say Saraki is corrupt but none can prove it.

While other loves him for his simplicity, humbleness and his calmness

2 Likes

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by Realdeals(m): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2018
The joke is on those that are suffering as a result of mismanagement by leaders and yet, remain a tool for these oppressors to continue perpetrate themselves in power. They've not being useful and I don't think they will, a new order is needed to move Nigeria forward.

I STAND WITH SOWORE

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by martooski(m): 8:14am On Sep 01, 2018
martooski:
Saraki said: “You should understand their strategy, Buhari and his people have nothing else to market than to label opponents as looters and Buhari as the last saint standing. As petty as they are, they wrote letters to some foreign security agencies to probe me, and the worst of all to invade my home because they are sure they will find millions of raw cash in foreign currency… Just imagine how they’ve been dragging the office of the number three citizen of Nigeria in the mud because of power… Yet they know all their friends who came into power with nothing, those who never managed any business in their lives, but are billionaires today. That is why nobody outside Nigeria treats their so-called wars seriously. The shame of it is they’ve never rejected any of those they called looters before, whenever they decide to cross over to APC…”

On the issue of the collapse of a bank, Societe Generale, under his watch, he expressed great regret and remorse but acknowledges no human being is infallible. He said, at the opportune time, he would lay the details bare for Nigerians to see the incredible effort he and others have put into seeking atonement and forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by Chidex50(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2018
Balet:
This is a day dreaming.
Ten of Sarakis combined can't defeat PMB. In fact, all the presidential hopeful of PDP when put together as a presidential candidate can't defeat PMB in the coming 2019 general election.
Nigerians, never again should we allow our collective resources to be looted again by the PDP.
#SaiPMB2019doleni-geskiyabyGod's grace

I am Balet......
SHARAP! STOP VOMITTING NONSENSE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by KanuIsCursed: 8:16am On Sep 01, 2018
post=70799341:
Hahaha cheesy grin
saraki don take kai kai

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by supereagle(m): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2018
Suddenly, Olusegun Obasanjo dropped pen and paper. Thus, 'Open-Letter' has stopped flying.
Suddenly, Nnamdi Kanu of IPOB vanished.
Suddenly, David Oyedepo of Living Faith Church dropped the microphone which he was using to rant about President Mohammadu Buhari.
Thus, there is a break in rabble-rousing.
Suddenly, Olu Falae became tongueless.
He is now in desolation.
Suddenly, Buba Galadima (of r-APC) gone into solitude.
Suddenly, killings stopped in Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, Nasarawa and Kogi States. Even Zamfara and Borno States are heaving a sigh of relief.
Suddenly, Apostle Johnson Suleiman of Omega Fire Ministry stopped seeing vision and making prophecy.
Suddenly, Oby Ezekwesili disappeared from the streets of Abuja.
Suddenly, Bukola Saraki became restless and sleepless.
IS GOD NOT FIGHTING PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI'S BATTLE?! DO YOU NEED A PROPHET TO TELL THAT PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI IS GOD'S ANOINTED?

Copied.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by RexTramadol1: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2018
Who actually has the article?

OP is it ur work, or someone else
Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by royal200: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2018
I do laugh at some youth here.We have really being brainwashed and we decide not to call ourself back..Am not a fan of saraki but I still respect certain things about him,if saraki is so selfish why don't he handover power to gbemisola her young sister, why given out the seat to next person as against his father wishes.. Saraki is not totally bad as we think.Now how is buhari more saint than saraki,try read about how fund were mismanage during buhari first time in office as both petroleum minister and head of state (just as Saraki mismanage societe generale bank). ........To me I don't think any one of them is better.

They are only making the youth hate saraki not bcoz they are for the good of Nigeria but for just selfish reason.. .For now to me and my family,Co workers, and friends our vote is going to a less popular candidate( one of those youth contesting)

3 Likes

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by supereagle(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2018
Chidex50:

SHARAP! STOP VOMITTING NONSENSE.

The SE will give him overwhelming support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2018
Surely Saraki can spring suprises both at the PDP primaries and at the general election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by abc115: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2018
[s][author=midolian post=70799014]

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/09/01/how-saraki-plans-to-defeat-buhari-in-2019/
[/quote][/s]

Saraki cannot even win PDP primary
Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by Realname: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2018
Balet:
This is a day dreaming.
Ten of Sarakis combined can't defeat PMB. In fact, all the presidential hopeful of PDP when put together as a presidential candidate can't defeat PMB in the coming 2019 general election.
Nigerians, never again should we allow our collective resources to be looted again by the PDP.

I am Balet......

Pained

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2018
Balet:
This is a day dreaming.

I am Balet......
so Buhari is a saint, Tinubu is saint chai this can saint wa de Milk Us dry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by martooski(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Who actually has the article?

OP is it ur work, or someone else

Its Dele Momodu's Article. On the Boss Newspaper

3 Likes

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by spinna: 8:23am On Sep 01, 2018
Saraki strikes me as intelligent and a respecter of the tenets of democracy. He could make positive changes in Nigeria i believe and rehabilitate the North. Go and read his APC exit speech..pure brilliance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by abbasajao(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2018
Saraki or whoever and the PDP can never win South west. This is a miscalculation.

2 Likes

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2018
Balet:
This is a day dreaming.

I am Balet......
Saraki has been winning elections since 2003,Pmb won his first election in 2015 with the help of this same Saraki,Atiku and Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by cmikel: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2018
johndoefoo:
Before I start reading, does it worth reading @ all?

Nigeria need a vibrant intelligent leader

Most of our leaders have been in government payroll all there live they don't know wat it takes to run a business , so how will de understand how a common man powering his own businesd feels

Buhari has never employed Nigerians or labour from a business he grew .

3 Likes

Re: How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 by Menzy86(m): 8:25am On Sep 01, 2018
A PDP ticket in Saraki's hands is a guaranteed second term for Buhari. No amount of rhetorics will change that. And I am really Sick of this Buhari matter but we must be realistic. The worst part is that the 3rd alternative we would have had crumbled with that disappointing Moghalu guy's selfish decision. Very unfortunate country!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Security Beat Abayomi Adeshida, Vanguard Photojournalist / Gowon Rejects Obasanjo’s Plot To ‘Instigate’ Ex-Presidents Against Buhari / Students Kick As Osinbajo Visits OAU For Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.