Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. (1690 Views)

Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It / Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Jigawa Receives 76 Almajiris From Gombe State, Rejects 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by Butterflylleo: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2018
This is Tambuwal Local government in Sokoto State. The very local government where Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal who wishes to become President comes from.

Yesterday, he visited the local government for an event and immediately "their son" left, the people took to the streets to wash the streets clean and sweep it clean.....A symbolic act of rejection.

http://www.filopost.com/2018/08/following-his-defection-from-apc-to-pdp-sokoto-state-residents-sweep-governor-tambuwal-out-of-their-community-photos/amp/

Mynd44, OAM4J, lalasticlala

Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by buharitill2023: 8:12am On Sep 01, 2018
I don't know any other local government he can win if he cannot win his very local government that is even called by his name.

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by amaniro: 8:12am On Sep 01, 2018
You reject your own for an outsider because of the change of party. Now I can say the devil have toil and toiled this people brain.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by Butterflylleo: 8:12am On Sep 01, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by FarahAideed: 8:14am On Sep 01, 2018
I wonder who paid for this fruitless exercise....SMH

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by Butterflylleo: 8:15am On Sep 01, 2018
amaniro:
You reject your own for an outsider because of the change of party. Now I can say the devil have toil and toiled this people brain.

Its not about that. Tambuwal is a betrayer of someone on whose back he rode on to become governor. Northerners do not take kindly to betrayers and backstabbers.

Wamakko brought him to power and now he wishes to turn against the very finger that fed him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by Butterflylleo: 8:16am On Sep 01, 2018
FarahAideed:
I wonder who paid for this fruitless exercise....SMH

Go and ask GEJ how "fruitless" this is after they gave him the same "sweep out" treatment up north.

This is life up north. Most of them know much more about politics than you would ever dream of

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:21am On Sep 01, 2018
If this scanty crowd are all the APC has for their propaganda then Tambuwal's chances are even brighter than I thought

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by Ekez(m): 8:21am On Sep 01, 2018
Apc propaganda everywhere
Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by Ehiscotch(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2018
Africans, Nigerians, Northerners especially can be extremists in everything.
Is there no other way of peacefully doing this?

I was about to say this is "unCULTURED", but..

Ps: I am not being tribalistic.
Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2018
Butterflylleo:

Go and ask GEJ how "fruitless" this is after they gave him the same "sweep out" treatment up north.

This is life up north. Most of them know much more about politics than you would ever dream of

Lol this gibberish won't fly.Unlike GEJ Tambuwal is a northerner and even more eligible than Buhari

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by Butterflylleo: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Lol this gibberish won't fly.Unlike GEJ Tambuwal is a northerner and even more eligible than Buhari

Its too early to indulge you in this foolishness. I will let it slide.

Same way PMB disgraced Atiku in Adamawa is what will happen to Tambuwal.

Those are my words on marble for you this morning.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2018
U sure say no be butterfly arrange dis almajiris with his N100 per broom sweeper? Imagine what dat huge amount can do in dat desert poverty HQ of the World to those hunger infested street urchins who only exist as voters for their very tormentors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by amaniro: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2018
Butterflylleo:

Its not about that. Tambuwal is a betrayer of someone on whose back he rode on to become governor. Northerners do not take kindly to betrayers and backstabbers.

Wamakko brought him to power and now he wishes to turn against the very finger that fed him.

Served him right for betraying Jonathan at first

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by Butterflylleo: 8:29am On Sep 01, 2018
Ekez:

So him no win any local government he come be gov'nor.
Ur stupidity is worldwide

Wamakko singlehandedly brought him in. Now he has dumped not just the party he came into power on but has also dumped wamakko.

He was warned but rather allowed Wike to deceive him.

All the structures which belong to wamakko that enabled him to become governor has been taken away and so has federal might.

Only a fool and someone whose brain has decamped would leave APC and join PDP in sokoto.

267 Local government council men in all the 23 local governments in Sokoto have dumped tambuwal and followed wamakko,

252 of his aides have resigned after he defected and they have also followed wamakko

Politics is grassroots and Tambuwal has lost the grassroot.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:30am On Sep 01, 2018
Butterflylleo:

Has wamako not turned back on Bafarawa that brought him to power? Bafarawa was Governor and boss to deputy Wamako.Bafarawa is in PDP and Tambuwal same with Sultan is angry how Buhari treated their son Dasuki,apc should forget Sokoto,Shagari son is even in PDP.
Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by Ehiscotch(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2018
You all are acting like switching sides, cross carpeting, backstabbing is not deeply rooted in our politics.

For the record, Tambuwal does not even stand a chance contesting with Atiku or Saraki or Kwankwaso in the PDP primary. The only reason why all these people even decamped to PDP in the first place was because they knew they stood no chance running against PMB.

Politics is a game of self interest in Nigeria and PDP has assembled a collection of the most selfish and backstabbing Nigerian politicians from the APC.
Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by Blakjewelry(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2018
omo na small children I dey see o

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by Butterflylleo: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Has wamako not turned back on Bafarawa that brought him to power? Bafarawa was Governor and boss to deputy Wamako.Bafarawa is in PDP and Tambuwal same with Sultan is angry how Buhari treated their son Dasuki,apc should forget Sokoto,Shagari son is even in PDP.

Yet the people are solidly behind wamakko?

You need a brain reset.

Wamakko declared and I quote

" when I go to sokoto next week, we will see who owns sokoto"

True to his word, he arrived sokoto and google is your friend to find out how he was received. In the history of crowd gathering in sokoto, that was hands down the most gargantuan crowd on record. All major roads, side streets, residential areas were blocked by hordes of people all for wamakko.

It was also on record that the very next day after that historic crowd reception in sokoto, Tambuwal went to hospital for a possible high blood pressure check up.

Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by Shukuakukobambi: 8:40am On Sep 01, 2018
amaniro:

Do you know how many times your fathers and mothers rejected ojukwu for an awusa man? What was frying their own brain then?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:42am On Sep 01, 2018
Butterflylleo:

Yet the people are solidly behind wamakko?

You need a brain reset.

Wamakko declared and I quote

" when I go to sokoto next week, we will see who owns sokoto"

True to his word, he arrived sokoto and google is your friend to find out how he was received. In the history of crowd gathering in sokoto, that was hands down the most gargantuan crowd on record. All major roads, side streets, residential areas were blocked by hordes of people all for wamakko] Even when Kwankwanso declared there was crowd,pulling of crowd is nothing new in politics,Bafarawa,Tambuwal,and Sultan own Sokoto,wamako should focus on trying to win back his senate seat,Bafarawa is his Boss and in PDP

It was also on record that the very next day after that historic crowd reception in sokoto, Tambuwal went to hospital for a possible high blood pressure check up.

Google is your friend
Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by amaniro: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Do you know how many times your fathers and mothers rejected ojukwu for an awusa man? What was frying their own brain then?

newsflash ojukwu is not related to me by a slightest chance.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by Shukuakukobambi: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2018
amaniro:

newsflash ojukwu is not related to me by a slightest chance.

Congratulations on that. It would have been disastrous if he was

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by SEONaijaExpert: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2018
They just desire the presidential seat but no clue or strategy on how to better the system. Even at their senatorial level, they have lost connect with the people, how much more national level.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by Butterflylleo: 8:45am On Sep 01, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Congratulations on that. It would have been disastrous if he was

grin
Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by iammo(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2018
this is the time for grassroot mobilizers to get madly rich. has desperate party and politicians would start trying to organise rally and stupid display like this to spite opposition. the mobilizers collect huge some of money, buys some brooms, rent some hungry crowd for 1k per head, get photographers and bloggers, buy some cartons of codeine and tramadol. then pocket the remaining money
Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2018
Butterflylleo:

and you are proud of this life? look at the clothes they are putting on
Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by Butterflyleo: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2018
Mklancee:

and you are proud of this life? look at the clothes they are putting on

Why do their clothes bother you. An average Hausa man would dress that way yet have millions in his account while you with your Gucci shoes and suit cannot boast of 50k in your account.

Be there and keep looking at clothes.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal LG Sokoto State Rejects Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Sweeps Him Out. by Almaiga: 10:11am On Sep 01, 2018
Tambuwal has shot himself on the foot.
Make I dance small. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Davido Performs On Stage As Presidential Primaries Begins Proper / Breaking: Again,okorocha,uche Nwosu, Leads Protest In Owerri Against APC (photos / Atiku Pictured With His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.