Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) (42854 Views)

Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) / Lagos: Robbers Push Lady From Car, Suspect Dies After Police Chase / Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by ola12(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2018
Dareal90s:
Igbo's and lack of respect, exchanging words with an elderly person. sad
Omg, the id**ts have arrived

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by brainhgeek(m): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2018
romenna:
The church did not handle the matter well from the very beginning.
Yeah that is true according to the story we have read so far. I have learnt not to judge from a one -sided story. There are a lot of dangers in it. However, I am of the opinion that the church could have handled the matter without police intervention if it is not beyond the football matter
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by Rhozabeth(m): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2018
I wonder why there is so much wickedness in churches these days! If they had given the ball back to those boys all these gbege would have been averted!

3 Likes

Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by bossrillboss: 11:58am On Sep 01, 2018
imagine d way simple statement"lik go nd carry ur ball",for just stop all dis shit all together bt as usual Africans we go always call problems for ourselves.RIP Old man.
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by mumureloaded(m): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
your neighbor don't complain during your noisy programs hour at night and in the day but you had the effrontery to oppose them because they are playing football. you guts are really mad and I'm very sure, you guys are not serving God.

4 Likes

Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by sirjustice1575(m): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Very painful...
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by sylvez(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
N0. 4 Nri street is Assemblies of God church where the Deputy governor of the state worship

At N0. 5 Nri street is the Open Family Church, where a professor of mathematics is the general overseer

I know the pastor of that church (Ag) to be a peace loving man... Rev Nwakpapka I'm not sure if that's the spelling of his name but it sounds like that....

May the soul of the dead RIP
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by Sharpshooota: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
iammo:

ignoramus naija never worst reach, each government hospital and teaching hospital in Nigeria has a pathology department. the result of the test can be giving to NGOs or activist like sagalink, and they would get justice. except say na sambisa you dey stay for naija

Lol... How correct are the results
Ignoramus ask your president why he travels abroad for medical check Up... Is there no hospital in the country,?
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by Meritocracy: 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Police want to show pastor that's she's active and enter one chance. Eye service went wrong, people have turn the pastors to God.

1 Like

Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by blackmercyvelli(m): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
You will pay back by hanging
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Who is now the devil in this matter. The boy, the church or the police.
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by sweetilicious(f): 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Just like that? This is exactly why I run as away from you said I said bra bra bra.Call me a coward, but I better be alive and you stay alive so I can have peace and fulfill my destiny.
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by harley88(m): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
Dareal90s:

Oponu, Ode.
You that you have respect, how is your life

2 Likes

Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by Codo22(m): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
Wat would it had caused them if the ball was giving instantly
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by madgoat(m): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
grin grin grin thats why its good to always mind your business.
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by RighteousI: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
A 1000 ways to die
#die it like Beckham

lol. these zoogerians are goats, how much is 700 naira health ball? why didn't the father just buy them a new ball?

1 Like

Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by madgoat(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
Codo22:
Wat would it had caused them if the ball was giving instantly

If na me, i would use knife to tear the ball and then throw it over the gate for them kiss
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by cosmos1440: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
This evil people self. Them like evil no be small.
Especially those of them that calls themselves Christians.
An autopsy needs to be carried out ASAP.

Rev. Kings's kinsmen.

Awon oloroburuku .
Enemies of Nigeria .
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by slyd90(m): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nigerian police the worst in the world....the church sef u do Sunday service,night vigils with loud speakers no body complain just common ball wey enter church compound u carry case go police station All parties involved should be jailed except the children.
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by KilmerRougeDon: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ordinary ball shocked
What will it cost the stupid security idiot to give back the ball to the kids who obviously did not kick it inside the church premises intentionally. Ppl go to church but they don't practice what they preach. The church ppl are wicked cos they lack the spirit of giving nor that of forgiveness. They should've made peace the priority from the start.

As for the power drunk police transgendered, we sabi una for this God forsaken country. Once u put on that ur nonesense uniform na so una go dey harass civilians like u get some trash to prove. I no blame u, after all ur dullard of a president suggested that matters of ur national security insecurity supersedes the right of the individual. God punish u there.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by okenwaa(m): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
Religion and Christianity are two different things.

Christianity is a religion of Love because God is love.
Out of all the commandments the greatest was to love your neighbour as you love yourself.

If you can't love your fellow human being.....be it a madman,autistic patient or anybody atall, then all your jimjim brother/sister is a waste.

The only thing that can take us to heaven is Love.
The love of God and your fellow human being.

I find it funny how ushers chase away a mad person around the church during service.......can't they just give a seat in a secluded part of the church if he/she so wants to worship God.

God will help us all in this race cus what we're practising these days is "church going".

1 Like

Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by micflo28(m): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
Is a child of 18years old in 200L still a child? How can the police absolve themselves so hastily before investigation even started? The police woman and members of the church should be arrested until investigation is concluded
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by 12345baba(m): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
Because of BALL
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by iammo(m): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Lol... How correct are the results
Ignoramus ask your president why he travels abroad for medical check Up... Is there no hospital in the country,?

your President travels abroad because of olofofo gossips for naija like you, so una no go sabi wetin dey worry am. senator adeleke's autopsy was done by strike strike lautech, and they established his cause of death the even did toxicology. if you get beef for naija let us know, no dey talk wetin you no sabi
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by omoelerin1: 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
EllySteve:
MOST NIGERIANS;

To religious but far from God.

Just imagine this tragedy which was started from a church of God all because of a football.

Why did they refuse to release the ball ?

RIP SIR
You stood for your son
You are a hero sir !
If you know how some pastors/ churches conduct themselves, you will think they operate another parallel govt. Some even feel superior to the state.
Watch the movement of some church founders on the road, you will think he is a political office holder.
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by itchie: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
Assemblies of God members should come and explain how this is a good Christian behaviour by their members
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
Autopsy should provide clear fact
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by Sharpshooota: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
iammo:

your President travels abroad because of olofofo gossips for naija like you, so una no go sabi wetin dey worry am. senator adeleke's autopsy was done by strike strike lautech, and they established his cause of death the even did toxicology. if you get beef for naija let us, no dey talk wetin you no sabi

He doesn't travel out because of gossip
He travels because he has oil money to get world class medical care...

Recently.. Dicksons mother died in US hospital due to cancer.. She left the shores of the country not because of gossip but in the quest for proper Medicare..

Accept the fact that you are from a Third World country governed by a lifeless certificateless cow rearer who is bereft of modern economic ideas needed to move a complex society like Nigeria forward...

Stop lying to yourself ... I'm the patriot around here kiss
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by LeanonGOD(m): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Autopsy or not, investigation or no investigation absolutely nothing will come out of this. Useless police woman, worthless church.
Sharpshooota:

See mouth like autopsy grin

You don't even know the country You are in

1 Like

Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by pek(m): 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
Dareal90s:
To you, you have made sense. What concerns the whole Igbos here? FYI, it is Igbo's not Igbo's.
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by Snow87(m): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
AG and wahala dey like agege bread and ewa agoyi.
Re: Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) by Mouthpis(m): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
Autopsy or not, I think the security guard and the church is to blame here.

For Christ sake, this is a church! It won't cause then any harm to just return the ball back to those boys which enter their premises unintentional. Then what do they preach during their services?

I hate to admit that, as a Christian, I am ashamed of issues like this.

And the police woman wet go buy market, serves her right.

Nonsense people disgracing themselves and tomorrow they will want to come and preach for sinners to be born again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Saw Big Men Come For Body Parts In Kidnapper’s Den’ (pic) / "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer / Gunmen Kill Businesswoman Serifat Adisa, 2 Children In Oyo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.