Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

7 Ways To Approach A Lady In Public And Win Her Heart - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 7 Ways To Approach A Lady In Public And Win Her Heart (505 Views)

How To Approach Your Crush / How Can I Win Her Love? / 5 Tips To Rescue Her Ex And Reclaim Her Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Approach A Lady In Public And Win Her Heart by Chikach: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2018
Some men are naturally shy while some don’t even know how to start. The thing is, wooing a girl in public is simple and a lot easier than when she’s alone. Here, we have put this down to help you be a man, Lol. Read carefully to the end.

<strong>1. Get out in public.</strong>

You have to put yourself out there to meet girls. Only approach a female aged 12-16 in a public setting. If you approach a girl in a dimly-lit alleyway, an abandoned parking lots, or a deserted subway station you will not be successful. Don’t do it.
<ul>
<li>Go to a coffee shop. People come in and out all day. You’ll be likely to see more opportunities for conversation.</li>
<li>Someplace that concerns an interest you have, like a comic book store, a book store, or a Renaissance Fair. You are more likely to meet a girl that you are compatible with.</li>
<li>Bars and clubs. Remember to follow the steps below when approaching a girl in a bar. Not every girl is looking to be approached. Pay attention to body language. It is also harder to carry on a conversation in this environment.</li>
<li>Ensure the girl is old enough to be in the bar or club to save a potentially embarrassing situation.</li>
</ul>

Read More Here http://techbo.xyz/7-ways-to-approach-a-lady-in-public-and-win-her-heart/

(1) (Reply)

I Saw A Post Here That Gave Me Real Hope Of Finding "THE ONE" / We Just Had Sex But Now I'm Told She's Dead. / I Have A Big Dick-i Can Satisfy You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.