Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

I Saw A Post Here That Gave Me Real Hope Of Finding "THE ONE" - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Saw A Post Here That Gave Me Real Hope Of Finding "THE ONE" (506 Views)

My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! / Having Herpes Gave Me The Opportunity To Educate People: Dorine Borowski / Having Herpes Gave Me The Opportunity To Educate People: Dorine Borowski (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw A Post Here That Gave Me Real Hope Of Finding "THE ONE" by yazga: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
So I saw a post here that gave me real hope of finding "THE ONE" right here on and that's what prompted this post. I promise I'm here on serious business this time.

I've introduced myself before but I'll share the basics again while at it, in case "the one" missed it initially.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not looking for a fling, a rebound or whatnot. I'm looking for my soulmate. Father of my remaining kids. Lol

So dear soulmate, here goes...
�I'm Yoruba (please be Yoruba).
�I'm 27 (I prefer an older man between 29-33).
�I'm 5ft7" tall (be taller. Say 6ft thereabout)
�Christian (Be Christian man. Not a Pastor sha o)
�I'm a single mom of a 5 year old girl (I hope you love kids. "You love me, you love my dog"wink
�I'm very ambitious and I have big plans. I need a man who can help me stay on my toes and on top of my game. Who will believe in me and support me to build our empire.
�I have a good sense of humor and I sabi laugh well well. So of course I'm not trying to hook up with Mr overly serious that I will be explaining every joke to before he gets it.
�I'm pretty smart (if i do say so myself) and I'll prefer my man to be smarter. Not somebody that will be making me feel like a blockhead sha o
�I just got out of a relationship that was complicated by baby mama wahala. So if you have baby mama issues, I beg you in the name of God to avoid me.
�I like to have my own money and I know how to work for it so I don't necessarily need a man that is stinkingly rich. Just be comfortable to even like your own lifestyle.
�Finally, I more or less have English running in my veins so I'm sort of a natural grammar police. So If you belong "xup, hi angle, hwfar, gm, pm, hwz u" gang, please I beg you in the name of the almighty, AVOID ME.

So if you're decent, educated, comfortable in your own skin and check all the above boxes, you just may have found your missing rib. Aren't you lucky!

Lastly, be respectful of women. I can't stand chauvinists.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Post Here That Gave Me Real Hope Of Finding "THE ONE" by yazga: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
wink
Re: I Saw A Post Here That Gave Me Real Hope Of Finding "THE ONE" by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
yazga:
wink
hello
Re: I Saw A Post Here That Gave Me Real Hope Of Finding "THE ONE" by yazga: 6:38am On Nov 03, 2019
ambitiouschap:

hello
hi
Re: I Saw A Post Here That Gave Me Real Hope Of Finding "THE ONE" by pryme(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2019
The One

2001 sci-fi thriller

Staring - Jet Li, Jason Statham, Delroy Lindo

It's not a bad movie though.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Post Here That Gave Me Real Hope Of Finding "THE ONE" by yazga: 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
pryme:
The One

2001 sci-fi thriller

Re: I Saw A Post Here That Gave Me Real Hope Of Finding "THE ONE" by pryme(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
yazga:

Pls don't tell me you lost your sense of humor in your search of "The One"
Re: I Saw A Post Here That Gave Me Real Hope Of Finding "THE ONE" by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
pryme:
The One
2001 sci-fi thriller

grin grin
Re: I Saw A Post Here That Gave Me Real Hope Of Finding "THE ONE" by yazga: 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
tongue
pryme:

Pls don't tell me you lost your sense of humor in your search of "The One"
Re: I Saw A Post Here That Gave Me Real Hope Of Finding "THE ONE" by Skyfornia(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
But why avoiding someone that has a baby mama when you also have a baby daddy? Are you indirectly criticizing yourself??
yazga:
So I saw a post here that gave me real hope of finding "THE ONE" right here on and that's what prompted this post. I promise I'm here on serious business this time.

I've introduced myself before but I'll share the basics again while at it, in case "the one" missed it initially.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not looking for a fling, a rebound or whatnot. I'm looking for my soulmate. Father of my remaining kids. Lol

So dear soulmate, here goes...
�I'm Yoruba (please be Yoruba).
�I'm 27 (I prefer an older man between 29-33).
�I'm 5ft7" tall (be taller. Say 6ft thereabout)
�Christian (Be Christian man. Not a Pastor sha o)
�I'm a single mom of a 5 year old girl (I hope you love kids. "You love me, you love my dog"wink
�I'm very ambitious and I have big plans. I need a man who can help me stay on my toes and on top of my game. Who will believe in me and support me to build our empire.
�I have a good sense of humor and I sabi laugh well well. So of course I'm not trying to hook up with Mr overly serious that I will be explaining every joke to before he gets it.
�I'm pretty smart (if i do say so myself) and I'll prefer my man to be smarter. Not somebody that will be making me feel like a blockhead sha o
�I just got out of a relationship that was complicated by baby mama wahala. So if you have baby mama issues, I beg you in the name of God to avoid me.
�I like to have my own money and I know how to work for it so I don't necessarily need a man that is stinkingly rich. Just be comfortable to even like your own lifestyle.
�Finally, I more or less have English running in my veins so I'm sort of a natural grammar police. So If you belong "xup, hi angle, hwfar, gm, pm, hwz u" gang, please I beg you in the name of the almighty, AVOID ME.

So if you're decent, educated, comfortable in your own skin and check all the above boxes, you just may have found your missing rib. Aren't you lucky!

Lastly, be respectful of women. I can't stand chauvinists.
Re: I Saw A Post Here That Gave Me Real Hope Of Finding "THE ONE" by yazga: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2019
No
Skyfornia:
But why avoiding someone that has a baby mama when you also have a baby daddy? Are you indirectly criticizing yourself??

(1) (Reply)

Jesus saves / How To Meet Rich Men: 5 Tips To Find A Sugar Daddy / If U R Online Now Then:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.