Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

To Nairaland Politic Section Mods - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Nairaland Politic Section Mods (483 Views)

You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To / Tunde Bakare Rejects ’Emi lo kan’ Politics, Warns Against Politic Of Entitlement / Ypp On Lingering Doctors' Strike Action: It's Time To Reject Insensitive Politic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Nairaland Politic Section Mods by ORIENTATION101: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2018
I want to place a bet on 2019 presidential elections with centoke a nairalander too.
My bet is 200K in favour of buhari while centoke bet against.
Mods how can we make this happen .because am willing to place more bet on buhari with anybody .
My budget for February 2019 elections is 600K.
It might futher go up if more challengers show up to place their bet against buhari.

No time for long epistles of analysis come and put your money where your mouth is

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Nairaland Politic Section Mods by Mynd44: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2018
Go to the business section and ask of Tabbaz. He does escrow services.

This is not a vouch and you do what you do at your own riak
Re: To Nairaland Politic Section Mods by ORIENTATION101: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2018
Mynd44:
Go to the business section and ask of Tabbaz. He does escrow services.

This is not a vouch and you do what you do at your own riak
alright thanks
Re: To Nairaland Politic Section Mods by EzeOnyembo: 10:52am On Sep 01, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
I want to place a bet on 2019 presidential elections with centoke a nairalander too.
My bet is 200K in favour of buhari while centoke bet against.
Mods how can we make this happen .because am willing to place more bet on buhari with anybody .
My budget for February 2019 elections is 600K.
It might futher go up if more challengers show up to place their bet against buhari.

No time for long epistles of analysis come and put your money where your mouth is
I am willing to put 500k againt the lifeless one Buhari how do we go about it.
Re: To Nairaland Politic Section Mods by Mystiquefia: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2018
See Az I Go Laugh PDP Supporters Wen Won Waste Scarce Resources Ontop Unknown Candidate Head.
E Go Do Una Like Baba Ijebu

Am Not Of The Habit Of Betting But I Fit Bet My Wife Ontop This Game

1 Like

Re: To Nairaland Politic Section Mods by ORIENTATION101: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
EzeOnyembo:

I am willing to put 500k againt the lifeless one Buhari how do we go about it.
mynd44 can't vouch for any mod here maybe we need to see one on one I stay on the islands in lagos

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s ULTRAMODERN Toilet In 2018 VS Reality! / Baifra Warns Nigerians To Stay At Home On September 14. / Nigerians At Risk Of Starvation, European States Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.