Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To (1517 Views)

Tunde Bakare Rejects ’Emi lo kan’ Politics, Warns Against Politic Of Entitlement / Femi Fani-Kayode To Gowon: Can't Celebrate Man Who Presided Killing Of 3M Biafra / Femi Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi: You Are Reaping What You Sowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To by Nwabuezesuccess(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24

1 Like

Re: You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To by vanbonattel: 7:02pm On Apr 24
grin

God bless Peter Obi, the person paying Reno, Fayose and all the zombies is wasting his money, in the subconscious of all Nigerians, Peter Obi is the most honest political master.

His immaculate position is unshakeable.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To by jkpbestseries: 7:07pm On Apr 24
These guys the use Peter Obi to stay relevant

13 Likes

Re: You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To by duro4chang(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24
Obi is a scammer. A bigot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To by vanbonattel: 7:09pm On Apr 24
jkpbestseries:

What else can they do, tinubu is a huge disappointment and heavy embarrassment, so they got to keep talking about that people that are popular, if not they will be forgotten. grin

11 Likes

Re: You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To by Urheadmaster(m): 7:13pm On Apr 24
tongue

This stomach infrastructural foodlum have started to yap yap yap as usual.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To by gidgiddy: 7:15pm On Apr 24
jkpbestseries:

Who else do they have to stay relevant?

6 Likes

Re: You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To by mrvitalis(m): 7:15pm On Apr 24
We were told there would be massive media attack on Peter obi soon

Lmaooo is it FFK, Reno and bwala they went to pay? ... Common na APC can't be this stupid na

On this issue of school, as an Igbo man I am just knowing that some states are still establishing schools... Like there still communities without schools

Maybe South East politicians haven't been as bad as we thought

I have never seen an Igbo village without a school and health center.. Absolutely never seen a village

Wow this has opened my eyes ooh South East no be anyone's mate

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To by Validated: 7:16pm On Apr 24
Peter Obi is already giving APC apologists heart attack. I will advise Atiku and Kwankwaso to step aside so that the beating APC and Tinubu will receive in 2027 will be a GWR trouncing.

In 2027, Peter Obi is projected to hit 15m votes, 10m in South and middle-belt and 5m in core north. We have started well, the enemy is jittery already and failing in all indices.

9 Likes

Re: You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To by jconsulting(f): 7:21pm On Apr 24
I think Peter Obi is making a mistake, his ovation was high during the last election, he should have just concentrated on areas where LP won elections and ensure they enjoyed what he is campaigning for instead of gallivanting around attending burial ceremonies and exchanging words online

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To by yarimo(m): 7:23pm On Apr 24
Obi is a fraudster who defrauded small Anambra state as governor for 8 years

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To by chopnaira: 7:24pm On Apr 24
mrvitalis:
We were told there would be massive media attack on Peter obi soon

Lmaooo is it FFK, Reno and bwala they went to pay? ... Common na APC can't be this stupid na

On this issue of school, as an Igbo man I am just knowing that some states are still establishing schools... Like there still communities without schools

Maybe South East politicians haven't been as bad as we thought

I have never seen an Igbo village without a school and health center.. Absolutely never seen a village

Wow this has opened my eyes ooh South East no be anyone's mate
Where you also paid to attack Peter Obi when you said he should never be allowed near the seat of power?.

Hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To by mrvitalis(m): 7:26pm On Apr 24
chopnaira:

Where you also paid to attack Peter Obi when you said he should never be allowed near the seat of power?.

Hypocrite.
Sure I was merely playing APC politics, young Inexperienced, thought APC had something to offer

1 Like

Re: You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To by Validated: 7:27pm On Apr 24
jconsulting:
I think Peter Obi is making a mistake, his ovation was high during the last election, he should have just concentrated on areas where LP won elections and ensure they enjoyed what he is campaigning for instead of gallivanting around attending burial ceremonies and exchanging words online

Tinubu is surely not coming back in 2027, not with a disastrous economy and decayed infrastructure across Nigeria plus over 5000 dead in the hands of terrorist. Not to talk of over 30000 kidnapped in his first year in office. By 2026, those number may be something like 25000 dead and 175000 kidnapped

1 Like

Re: You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To by blackboy(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24
This man should be ignored. He is seeking political relevance

1 Like

Re: You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To by chopnaira: 7:31pm On Apr 24
mrvitalis:

Sure I was merely playing APC politics, young Inexperienced, thought APC had something to offer
Lol. You have become a politician. Look at how you intelligently answered the question.

3 Likes

Re: You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To by ambale(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24
Shey these guys don't know that they are doing free publicity for this man?

Even the president sef no dey get the kain attention he gets

Abi bulaba just dey use am divert attention Sha🤔😂

1 Like

Re: You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To by chopnaira: 7:37pm On Apr 24
ambale:
Shey these guys don't know that they are doing free negative publicity for this man?

Even the president sef no dey get the kain attention he gets

Abi bulaba just dey use am divert attention Sha🤔😂
Fixed for you grin

Lots of people have now discovered that he is no different from the regular Nigerian politician.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To by Goodvibes007: 7:40pm On Apr 24
jconsulting:
APC supporters are giving him a high sense of importance. The end goal is to get him to further divide PDP's vote.
Re: You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To by Blaze14k: 7:46pm On Apr 24
jconsulting:

I don't think it's a mistake. If he wasn't doing anything significant the likes of Reno and ffk won't have time to attack him
Re: You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To by Dalohad: 8:11pm On Apr 24
Hunger wan kill FFK. He is belly-flat on the floor literally begging Emilokan for a piece to eat..

Na die him dey. grin
Re: You Are The Biggest Scammer! In The History Of Nigerian Politic — Fani Kayode To by ambale(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25
chopnaira:

Fixed for you grin

Lots of people have now discovered that he is no different from the regular Nigerian politician.

Sense is always far from this people Sha

(1) (Reply)

Todd Palin ( Sarah Palin's Sweet-heart) / Tribute To Chief Gani Fawehinmi (san) / Meet Gift Nwaobilor, Nigeria’s First Tank Crew(wo)man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.