Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Poultry Egg Laying Birds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Poultry Egg Laying Birds (240 Views)

Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment / Laying Birds Are Available For Sale In Osogbo / Poultry Egg Laying Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Egg Laying Birds by Bee2011: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2018
Hello Nairalander
Please I want to get the total cost of running a poultry farm . I mean from day old chicks to when they start laying eggs for 1000 Birds. Please I need current price of every material needed.
At what age of the birds is advisable to put them in the cage.
The cost of the building that can contain 1000 layers and 1000 broilers.
I will be grateful if a mail is sent to blessedgift2010@gmail.com or also posted here for others to benefit.
The layers cage is it always constructed by ironbenders or it is made by a special set of people.
Is there a place to buy the ready made ones. Urgent response please.

(1) (Reply)

LASG To Engage 10 Bakeries In Mass Production Of Coconut Bread / FCMB Drives Growth, Organises Business Finance Training For Smes In Abuja / Get $5,000 For Your Idea Or Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.