Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

AD Presidential Aspirant Promises To Jail Buhari ,36 Govs,vows To Stop Pension A - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AD Presidential Aspirant Promises To Jail Buhari ,36 Govs,vows To Stop Pension A (549 Views)

Abia State Assembly Passes Bill To Stop Pension For Ex-Governors, Deputies / Sowore Arrives Lagos Three Years After DSS Arrest, Vows To Jail Buhari / Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AD Presidential Aspirant Promises To Jail Buhari ,36 Govs,vows To Stop Pension A by oikirodah(m): 11:06am On Sep 01, 2018
A leading Presidential aspirant on the platform of Alliance for Democracy AD ,Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah has taken to his social media page to announce some measures in which he intends fighting corruption Promising that if Ex government officials are found guilty of abusing their office during their tenure they would be thrown into jail irrespective of the position held by such official

See post as shared on his Facebook Timeline

People have been asking what specifics would i do if i become elected as the next President of Nigeria.
Tho i have mildly in the past shared briefs on policies that would form key in my administration.
I would begin an holistic approach to how i intend making life better for Nigerians.
Since these failed recycled leaders have made governance a rocket science then we would return Nigeria back to how the white bequeathed it to us
Read More https://ireporteronline.com.ng/?p=7708

Re: AD Presidential Aspirant Promises To Jail Buhari ,36 Govs,vows To Stop Pension A by Lawalatm: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
Stupid intro.....witch hunter grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: AD Presidential Aspirant Promises To Jail Buhari ,36 Govs,vows To Stop Pension A by slimfit1(m): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
I think you need to start with our judges a good sign you don't know what you are talking about see own cases are taking years decades to conclude when you steal billions but when you steal 1 thousand it will take a week no balance of justice because our justice is for the highest bidder. Man go sleep abeg you want to talk the talk we know people like you.

(1) (Reply)

Sagay Reveals Why APC May Lose 2019 Presidency / PHOTOS: Sen. Yayi Adeola Visits Aregbesola And Gboyega Oyetola / Ekiti: Fracas At Ekiti High Court As Governorship Election Tribunal Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.