Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Comedian Teju Babyface & Wife Celebrate Their Weding Anniversary With Cute Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Teju Babyface & Wife Celebrate Their Weding Anniversary With Cute Photo (1189 Views)

Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Comedian Teju Babyface Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Adorable Photos. / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Teju Babyface & Wife Celebrate Their Weding Anniversary With Cute Photo by dabrin: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2018
Comedian Teju Babyface & wife welcomed set of twins baby few weeks ago, today they are celebrating another year of their wedding anniversary with caption;

Happy wedding anniversary to Iya Ibeji @tobibanjokooyelakin! My best friend and my solid partner when the going got turbulent for a 'minute'. You really made me understand and appreciate what The Creator meant when He said 'it is not good for man to be alone'. Iyawo daada adurotini lojo isoro (a good wife who completely stood by her man when things got difficult). God bless you and may the laughter he has put in our mouths never cease or turn to wailing in Jesus name. We will see our children's children as He has promised. I love you. #iyaibeji #BabaIbeji #FatherofTwins #motheroftwins #weddinganniversary

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/comedian-teju-babyface-wife-celebrate-wedding-anniversary-lovely-photo

Re: Comedian Teju Babyface & Wife Celebrate Their Weding Anniversary With Cute Photo by dabrin: 11:07am On Sep 01, 2018
tongue
Re: Comedian Teju Babyface & Wife Celebrate Their Weding Anniversary With Cute Photo by Ehiscotch(m): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2018
His babyface makes him look younger than his wife.
Re: Comedian Teju Babyface & Wife Celebrate Their Weding Anniversary With Cute Photo by tzjaynee: 11:22am On Sep 01, 2018
His nickname suits him well
Re: Comedian Teju Babyface & Wife Celebrate Their Weding Anniversary With Cute Photo by itspzpics(m): 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hml
Re: Comedian Teju Babyface & Wife Celebrate Their Weding Anniversary With Cute Photo by dollytino4real(f): 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
congratolobia my brother
Re: Comedian Teju Babyface & Wife Celebrate Their Weding Anniversary With Cute Photo by Ask4diva(f): 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Toast abeg

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong’s Manager Reveals The Singer Is Emotional Disturbed... / Shock As Davido Sack By Nbm Fraternity After Doing This (video) / Tiwa Savage And Victor AD To Work On The Remix Of Hit Song "Wetin We Gain"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.