Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Okey Bakassi And Wife Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okey Bakassi And Wife Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary (443 Views)

Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) / Okey Bakassi And Wife, Zizi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary / Sam Dede And Wife, Tammy Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okey Bakassi And Wife Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by Daniyke88(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
Comedian, Okey Bakassi and his wife, Zizi, are celebrating their 17th wedding anniversary today September 1st. In a post shared on his IG page, Okey revealed that they have been friends for 30 years. Read what he wrote below

”He that finds a good wife…that’s a friend, finds a good thing and receives favour…double portion. My darling Zizi, from the day we 1st met in my 2nd year in the University, my heart knew you were the Special One. Today, we’ve been friends for 30yrs and married for 17yrs…I guess they now know why our friendship is Unique. Thanks for letting me hold your hands on this journey of love that has taken us through different emotional bus stops. It has not been perfect but we’re perfectly fine in God’s love. As we progress, be assured that I’ll give everything to be with you till we gain our wings like our fathers in Heaven. I love you so much, my Wife…my friend

https://newsdey.com/okey-bakassi-and-wife-celebrate-17th-wedding-anniversary-html/

Re: Okey Bakassi And Wife Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by HungerBAD: 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
Congratulations to you and your wife.

It is by the grace of God to even get the right relationships now.

That you have been with her for 30 years,and still in the entertainment industry? is something that should be applauded.

This is exactly why I have a soft spot for the educated entertainers,as compared to the secondary school dropouts that are there.

To the writer below. Stop spreading fake news.

7 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi And Wife Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by Daniyke88(m): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
Congratulations to them
Re: Okey Bakassi And Wife Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary by Daniyke88(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
Reno Omokri Dishes Out Wealth Creation Nuggets To Online Beggar

Read here
https://newsdey.com/reno-omokri-dishes-out-wealth-creation-nuggets-to-online-beggar/

(1) (Reply)

Double Wahala: Nina Unfollows Bbnaija Winner, Miracle On Instagram / Revealed-what Girls Do In Their Room / Nicki Minaj & Cardi B Exchange Blows At The New York Fashion Week (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.