Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? (914 Views)

Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim / Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. / Counter Rally Of Ekiti Drivers & Okada Riders At Governmet House Supporting PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
I have gone round the country, the resentment, people harbour for the PDP is alarming, though unsurprising, given the level of office malfeasance they committed in their inglorious and infamous 16-year misrule.

However, i discovered that the only group still clinging and trying to breath life into the comatose party are the controversial ipob yoots. From Facebook, nairaland to twitter, they have set up virtual polling booths where they vote for the PDP candidates.

What could be responsible for this?

How will they feel if they lost out again like they did in 2015?

Will they go back to biafra agitation? or

Will they declare permanent Sit-At-Home across the South East?

Many questions.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by slimfit1(m): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
That's why we can't vote them
Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
slimfit1:
That's why we can't vote them

You mean the PDP?
Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by slimfit1(m): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

You mean the PDP?

Yeah
Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Buharitill2023 do you feel it?

ipobarethieves

5 Likes

Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by papalsbuIl: 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
I have gone round the country, the resentment, people harbour for the PDP is alarming, though unsurprising, given the level of office malfeasance they committed in their inglorious and infamous 16-year misrule.

However, i discovered that the only group still clinging and trying to breath life into the comatose party are the controversial ipob yoots. From Facebook, nairaland to twitter, they have set up virtual polling booths where they vote for the PDP candidates.

Many questions.....

[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by yazach: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Yes and those they have infected with their terrorism because IPOB terrorist are virus

2 Likes

Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by papalsbuIl: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
apc plot in playing tribal card like 2015 is dead on arrival

it's now north vs north
Muslim vs Muslim
we the SE and SS will just put nail to whatever left of Buhari's coffin next year

grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
papalsbuIl:
[s][/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

bloodykiller, ngadawo, isabubarka etc kekwanu? grin

1 Like

Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by papalsbuIl: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
apc are scared that their 2015 plan that made 2015 elections north vs South is not working now they're trying to mention igbos anyhow

FYI igbos will gladly support shekau against Buhari
so your blackmail will not work

SE/SS bloc votes of anything against Buhari remains 100%

Buhari and his fellow Northerner will share northern votes 50:50 then we'll send him to golgotha where he belongs with SE SS MB votes

don't be too confident on yeroba votes ngeneukwenu grin

7 Likes

Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by papalsbuIl: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

bloodykiller, ngadawo, isabubarka etc kekwanu? grin
[/s]
what's this one saying

Buhari will not return Abuja next year

mark my words ngeneukwenu

4 Likes

Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by buharitill2023: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are confuse.
They don't know their problem.
papalsbuIl:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by kolaaderin: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
papalsbuIl:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying

Its only God that can stop Buhari return to Abuja in 2019 !!! For now No man in the political geography of this country can stop him. Buhari flight to 2023 has departed the terminal already, soo soo sorry its too late to cry as PDP is stranded at the terminal already with faulty planes no sane Nigerians are ready to board.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by luvinhubby(m): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
Smell palpable fear and tension from the op and his post.

Would love to have Buhari back in 2019 to finish inflicting the punishment he started, but the signs are very obvious, he has been rejected by the power brokers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by luvinhubby(m): 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
kolaaderin:

Its only God that can stop Buhari return to Abuja in 2019 !!! For now No man in the political geography of this country can stop him. Buhari flight to 2023 has departed the terminal already, soo soo sorry its too late to cry as PDP is stranded at the terminal already with faulty planes no sane Nigerians are ready to board.

Hope it does not crash land.

Bon voyage

2 Likes

Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by Herdsmen: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Many questions.....

You simply don't have shame..
Imagine at your age..na ethnic politics you dey play..
Wetin concern ipob with election?
Before you call mynd44
Will like to ask if you're daft or you just being silly online..

Ngene..all this your thread is plainly not working..
Nigerians can't wait to drive that lifeless being out of Villa..
They can't wait to sweep out his painful memory out of our history..
We can wait to collectively..sweep out everything that have to do with Apc out of the country..
Nigeria is in her daark days.. Nigerians are mourning and all you do is to stroke ethnicity in your mumble to mock your fellow citizens..

Atimes I wonder if you're truly a being with conscience..
So in your mind .. honestly speaking..you really want Nigeria to continue like this? Or your promoting this government based on interest..

Is not to late to have a deep thought bout our country...the future..

This lifeless Dullard will never ever take Nigeria to promise Land ..and this you know..

However you just have till may29 2019 ..to jonze..believe me after that date..

Or your noise won't worth a gutter water... Someone like you will disappear from nairaland ladar forever..

Meanwhile keep enjoying you self hallucinations.. is almost over..

We will wake you..no worries

6 Likes

Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by papalsbuIl: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
[s]
kolaaderin:

[/s]
trash trash trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by tribalistseun: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Many questions.....

Benue, Taraba and Plateau and SS are also supporting buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by madmohamed(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Buharitill2023 do you feel it?

ipobarethieves
old cargo how far

4 Likes

Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by middlebeltboy: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
zombie claiming she has travelled wide the country. where would your 30k stipend take u to if I may ask

1 Like

Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by gidgiddy: 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nothing connects IPOB to PDP as far as I'm aware. IPOB has no interest in the politics of Nigeria, in fact, they want a total boycott of elections in their area.
Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by Roger3D(m): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
papalsbuIl:
apc plot in playing tribal card like 2015 is dead on arrival

it's now north vs north
Muslim vs Muslim
we the SE and SS will just put nail to whatever left of Buhari's coffin next year

grin
You can do nothing for you are nothing
Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by papalsbuIl: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
[s]
Roger3D:
You can do nothing for you are nothing
[/s]
claptrap
Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by papalsbuIl: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
BastardMicheal:
[s][/s]
cheesy Buhari is a criminal terrorist
cheesy
Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by Roger3D(m): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
papalsbuIl:
[s][/s]
claptrap
bloodykiller from the bloody 5%
Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by papalsbuIl: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
[s]
Roger3D:
bloodykiller from the bloody 5%
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Are The IPOB Youths, The Only Group Still Supporting PDP In Nigeria? by papalsbuIl: 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
BastardMicheal:
[s][/s]
How's michi? grin
lalasticlala obinoscopy
rule 10 and 19

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Kemi Adeosun Truly Guilty Or Just A Victim Of Bad System / Abia 2019: Martins Azubuike Announced As Running Mate to Uche Ogah (See Photos) / Drama At EFCC Office As Femi Fani Kayode Presents Himself As Fayose's Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.