Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. (33463 Views)

The 10 Best Weekend Jobs For Extra Money / Side Hustles For Extra Cash -by Uju Emeka / How Do I Excel And/or Make Extra Income As A Young Lawyer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
B E T T I N G

1 Like

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by chuka5000(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
Maol:
Sartudays are always filled with event because that is the only day some individuals have free time unlike Sundays where people go for church service or asalatu.
People go to resort centers, club, events, concerts etc on sartudays.
We take you through the things you can do sartudays aside from your normal regular daily jobs.

1 Wait and Get pictures: You can snap people at events such as weddings, naming ceremony and also at resort centers then print the picture for them before the leave.

2 Sell snacks and drinks: You can also sell drinks with good quality and snacks for guest refreshments.

3 DJ:  Recently people don't really focus on DJ skills if it is not a club. Without learning how do DJ you can just play continuous songs for people or download DJ mix only then play it at events.

4 Make smoothies and Shawarma: When going to resort center people don't really like to buy what they eat regularly at home. That why selling smoothies and Shawarma highly demanded at resort centers.

5 Fitness training: You can volunteer to have open fitness centre to train people on sartudays only since people would be busy other days.

Source and more:
Things you can do on sartudays for extra income. http://www.sanwomi.com/2018/09/things-you-can-do-on-sartudays-for.html

oga adviser which one u Don do
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by Zendinho(m): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
cybertron88:
Bet9ja nko grin grin I always look forward to weekends. Bad as e bad 10k must enter.

Help a brother...pls...
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by Iamtipsyy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
Don't be a dj oh if you don't know how to play. To avoid stories that touch.
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by Eastcoast33(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Add USHERING to the list

So many events on Saturdays and the weekends that need ushers.
I for like add this ushering to my schedule for weekends, any link up pls?
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by SEONaijaExpert: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
Eastcoast33:
I for like add this ushering to my schedule for weekends, any link up pls?
None personally, but I know of a connect that can add you up.

1 Like

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
edwardACTIVIST:
wow, all the pictures are good but one is the best grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You be case..Lol. Ridiculously funny. There is no doubting which...
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
Op nice post. U 4get dis one.
6. Sure odds: 1, X, 2, or NG, Over1, 2&over2, 1/2,etc........
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by centboy123456(m): 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
cybertron88:
Bet9ja nko grin grin I always look forward to weekends. Bad as e bad 10k must enter.

baba how u tell dey do am na
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by keryj(f): 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
Let me add the following:

1[b]. Ushering: [/b]you can connect with event planners, you join to move dishes to event center, serve and gather plates and other utensils for washing and then return back to location. Most of them pay per day/per event.

2. [b]Club work: [/b]some clubs employ weekend staffs. You work from Friday night to Sunday night or Friday and Saturday nights ( depends on the club)

2 Likes

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by Okwesa: 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS?

Get one for as low as N25,000

zero eight zero six six four five two zero six seven
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
I'm a freelancer on the weekends.I stack up some serious caysh form copywriting and proofreading (I just use grammarly do my work joor grin). Copywriting unlike content writing involves generating articles which are shorter and punchier. Get your lappy, get versatile and get ready to sit on a virtual freelancing goldmine.
-Freelancer.com
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by henrixx(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Realberg:
I'm a freelancer on the weekends.I stack up some serious caysh form copywriting and proofreading (I just use grammarly do my work joor grin). Copywriting unlike content writing involves generating articles which are shorter and punchier. Get your lappy, get versatile and get ready to sit on a virtual freelancing goldmine.
-Freelancer.com
do you do fiverr Or upwork
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
henrixx:
do you do fiverr Or upwork
It was too much work for me switching from fiverr to elance to peopleperhour to upwork to freelancer. I target clients on peopleperhour and freelancer.
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by gidigbi(m): 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
If you have a car, Jejeli just do taxi...to package well, drive UBER. grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by BabbanBura(m): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
SoapQueen:
Catering!

Ko mai da ke! Sannunki!!
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by henrixx(m): 11:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
Realberg:

It was too much work for me switching from fiverr to elance to peopleperhour to upwork to freelancer. I target clients on peopleperhour and freelancer.
can I pm you for some info?
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by fof1: 12:01am On Sep 02, 2018
dukechilezie:
I have been thinking of how to make extra income but these sources you listed are already saturated.

GET IN TOUCH WITH ME TO GIVE A SUSTAINABLE & FUTURE ASSURED MEANS OF GETTING EXTRA INCOME THAT CAN BE YOUR MAIN SOURCE WITH TIME....ESPECIALLY YOUTHS 17YRS AND 40YRS.

WHATSAPP ME ON 08027164844 OR CALL ON 09022441972,PLS. THANKS.
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by Vuproff: 12:10am On Sep 02, 2018
cybertron88:

Nna show me the wat abeg...10k every weekend is cool...

DM pls
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by meobizy(f): 12:24am On Sep 02, 2018
Na Fiverr win am for me o. I have no time for all these real life jobs.
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by Byggshoes(m): 1:18am On Sep 02, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by Eastcoast33(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

None personally, but I know of a connect that can add you up.
please do refer a brother... How do I make contact pls?
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by Eastcoast33(m): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
keryj:
Let me add the following:

1[b]. Ushering: [/b]you can connect with event planners, you join to move dishes to event center, serve and gather plates and other utensils for washing and then return back to location. Most of them pay per day/per event.

2. [b]Club work: [/b]some clubs employ weekend staffs. You work from Friday night to Sunday night or Friday and Saturday nights ( depends on the club)

Nne donyou have any event planner you know in need of ushers?

1 Like

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by keryj(f): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
Eastcoast33:
Nne donyou have any event planner you know in need of ushers?

Yes dear, my Aunty is into it and have guys who work for her ( she doesn't take ladies )
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by Eastcoast33(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
keryj:

Yes dear, my Aunty is into it and have guys who work for her ( she doesn't take ladies )
please dear I'll like to work for her. Its in Lagos right?
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by Philtrust: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
I will help you approve your upwork Account within 10mins Give you 12 Samples of jobs winning proposals and Nord Premium VPN all for a token

Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by keryj(f): 2:01am On Sep 03, 2018
Eastcoast33:
please dear I'll like to work for her. Its in Lagos right?

No she is at Abj. Will have to talk to her if you are interested.

Thanks
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by ReppingLocals(f): 6:02am On Sep 03, 2018
Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by somehow: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
Realberg:
-Freelancer.com

Sorry but how do you get clients?
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by somehow: 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
Philtrust:
I will help you approve your upwork Account within 10mins Give you 12 Samples of jobs winning proposals and Nord Premium VPN all for a token

Whatsapp 07068612611

How do you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Nigeria Professions That Never Escape Law Of Karma / Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 40th Birthday With Cute Photos / Nigerian Banks To Start Mass Sacking Due To Naira Fall!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.