Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Best Courier And Cargo Tracking Script With SMS Notification - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Best Courier And Cargo Tracking Script With SMS Notification (1818 Views)

Margon A Latest Online Banking With Sms Alert / Get The Latest php script for tansportation and Cargo tracking / Easy Courier And Parcel Management Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Courier And Cargo Tracking Script With SMS Notification by blackdorian360(m): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
This software is designed for companies that handle loads that require a system to monitor the logistics of storage and handling of cargo to its final destination, binding modules collection that will create automatic billing, according to the dimensions , weight and shape of said load handling.

The advantage of this software is that it is a web system, allowing it to be accessed from a PC, Tablet or Smartphone possessing an Internet connection.This enables the customer to access the system and update information from where you want, 24 hours a day.

Streamlining the status of shipments with a generated track code, which makes it easy when your parcel change the status of delivery or payment, also differentiating each color to change states.

GENERAL OPTIONS

Admin Template Responsive layout (Desktops, Tablets and mobile devices).

Parcel Reception

Streamlining the status of shipments

Paypal Payments

Consolidation platform packages

Issuance of Bills

Parcel status update

Online Customer Registration

Customer Control Panel

Online Bookings

Notification by email

Notification by SMS (optional)

Consolidation Platform packages

Shipments in various modes (air, sea, etc) each with own rates

Invoicing

Control Collection

And much moreā€¦

Demo Link casmirwilliams.name.ng

1 Share

Re: Best Courier And Cargo Tracking Script With SMS Notification by tbibuzz(m): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Aw much contact me on 07085377908 let's talk or watsap with same number
Re: Best Courier And Cargo Tracking Script With SMS Notification by blackdorian360(m): 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
Contact me on whatsapp 08147578245
tbibuzz:
Aw much contact me on 07085377908 let's talk or watsap with same number
Re: Best Courier And Cargo Tracking Script With SMS Notification by blackdorian360(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
Courier tracking script for giveaway
Re: Best Courier And Cargo Tracking Script With SMS Notification by webmaster01: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2018
nice you can check on me also
see signature
Re: Best Courier And Cargo Tracking Script With SMS Notification by blackdorian360(m): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
Courier tracking script

(1) (Reply)

[Help Request] Googleplay Store Not Accepting My Gtb Card For App Submission. / C++ Simulation: Simulating An M/M/1 System / Who Has Bought From Hub360.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.