Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

"Those Who Fail To Study History Are Condemn To Repeat It" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Those Who Fail To Study History Are Condemn To Repeat It" (336 Views)

I Made Mistake On Buhari, Won’t Repeat It With Tinubu – Najaatu | Daily Trust / 'don't Repeat It Again', ECOWAS Court Declares Buhari's Twitter Ban Unlawful / FG Must Punish Employers Who Fail To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Those Who Fail To Study History Are Condemn To Repeat It" by Elbinawi: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
"Those who fail to study #History are condemn to repeat it"

ME:

It is important to study history of past communities, their advantages, victories, challenges and mistakes. More than half of the Holy Quran are historical narrations of past communities. Why will God placed so much Emphasis on human history if it is not important?

To have proper understanding of Islam, study Islamic history from all sources to have a balance view. If you hear this companion of the Prophet (sa) is brave, do not just swallow that. Ask "How was he brave? How many Duels has he taken part in"? The same with knowledge.

If you hear that a companion narrated more than half of all the Prophetic Hadiths. Ask "How many years did he spend in the company of the Prophet (sa)?" Was he trustworthy, honest and reliable?

In your free times watch Adventure Films. They help you learn the history of past and ancient societies. Do not waste your time with Hollywood action films where an American actor will kill one thousand Japanese soldiers. These are propaganda films by evil imperialism to make you fear and admire them at the same time.

If your grandparents are still alive, learn the history of your family and community. This help in your character development.

#FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets

Re: "Those Who Fail To Study History Are Condemn To Repeat It" by elucydate: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
wetin concern me and islamic history wey I go dey study am?

1 Like

Re: "Those Who Fail To Study History Are Condemn To Repeat It" by 360degreess(m): 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
OP u are 100% correct..but most ppl that have "spiritual blindness" will not understand this post.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, Giant Of Africa And Poverty Capital Of The World / Meet The Young Talented Fast Rising Star Funky Boi / POLICE RAID: Clark Petitions Buhari, Insists IGP, Top Officers Responsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.