Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,121 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Pope Francis Replaced By John Piper - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Replaced By John Piper (719 Views)

Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis Replaced By John Piper by Prosper123: 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
VATICAN CITY—As scandals continued to erupt around Pope Francis, Catholic faith in the Supreme Pontiff quickly plummeted, prompting the College of Cardinals to elect a new pope to replace him.
Knowing the Church needed a major shift in theology and practice, the Cardinals turned to an unlikely candidate to replace Francis: pastor and author John Piper.
Piper’s changes to the Church were swift and far-reaching. He immediately revoked traditional Roman Catholic teachings on justification, abolished prayers to saints, and ordered relics and icons across the globe destroyed. He also issued a decree making 7-point Calvinism the official position of the Church.
“Pope John is tough, but fair,” said one Cardinal. “We’re still getting used to the whole justification by faith thing, and he’s definitely a lot more animated than previous Popes, but we think it’s gonna work out. We really needed this kind of a Reformation.”
“I’m really interested in hearing about this soul-satisfying, all-consuming passion for the glory of God he keeps talking about,” he added.
At publishing time, after making a whole host of sweeping reforms throughout Catholicism, Piper had rebuked himself for taking on the unbiblical role of Head of the Church, fired all the cardinals and bishops, and abolished the papacy altogether.
https://babylonbee.com/news/pope-francis-replaced-by-john-piper/
Re: Pope Francis Replaced By John Piper by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
shocked shocked

Seriously serious??
Re: Pope Francis Replaced By John Piper by amaniro: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
am a Christian but I hate Catholics
Re: Pope Francis Replaced By John Piper by Andy2274: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2018
amaniro:
am a Christian but I hate Catholics
. Just because of what you read online. You are not a christian or maybe your pastor or your church teach you how to hate other christians. If really you are a christian like you claim to be, then you are just a bench warmer better focus on your salvation rather than hatred.
Re: Pope Francis Replaced By John Piper by amaniro: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2018
[s]
Andy2274:
. Just because of what you read online. You are not a christian or maybe your pastor or your church teach you how to hate other christians. If really you are a christian like you claim to be, then you are just a bench warmer better focus on your salvation rather than hatred.
[/s]

Catholics are not serving God. They are doing religious activities. praying the same prayer Consetently, they should face and redeem their salvation not me. I have redeemed mine,
Re: Pope Francis Replaced By John Piper by johnmba: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2018
amaniro:
[s][/s]

Catholics are not serving God. They are doing religious activities. praying the same prayer Consetently, they should face and redeem their salvation not me. I have redeemed mine,

Clap for urself.....smh
Re: Pope Francis Replaced By John Piper by Andy2274: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2018
amaniro:
[s][/s]

. You have redeemed yours indeed. Typical example of a Pharisee. Face your salvation and let God be the judge. You have redeemed yourself and yet you have hatred in your heart.
Re: Pope Francis Replaced By John Piper by amaniro: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2018
[s]You have redeemed yours indeed. Typical example of a Pharisee. Face your salvation and let God be the judge. You have redeemed yourself and yet you have hatred in your heart.[/s]

it's not hatred but I despise their deceit, Christians have moved on God have move on, that's why the early Christian left the Catholic, they consistently disobey first commandment though those are Moses law. Do not make carved item as your god!
Re: Pope Francis Replaced By John Piper by johnmba: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2018
amaniro:
[s]You have redeemed yours indeed. Typical example of a Pharisee. Face your salvation and let God be the judge. You have redeemed yourself and yet you have hatred in your heart.[/s]

it's not hatred but I despise their deceit, Christians have moved on God have move on, that's why the early Christian left the Catholic, they consistently disobey first commandment though those are Moses law. Do not make carved item as your god!

So your problem is first commandent.....how do catholics disobey it
Re: Pope Francis Replaced By John Piper by amaniro: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=johnmba post=70831549]

So your problem is first commandment.....how do catholics disobey it[s]those chaplet, Mary, and Jesus statue stuff those are all fake they are idol. The first commandment say "do not make thy self carved image" [/s]
Re: Pope Francis Replaced By John Piper by johnmba: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=amaniro post=70831920][/quote]

Dont read bible upside down. He said donot worship them as God. Catholic do not worship them.

If they are bad why did he ask moses to mould serpent, make cherubim for the ark of convenant, make images in the santuary.

Images are used in worship but not to be worshiped

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Replaced By John Piper by Nawteemaxie(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
amaniro:

[b]This your hate now will not change the fact that;
1) The Catholic church is still the biggest congregation of Christian faithfuls in the world.
2) The Catholic church has over 2billion faithfuls, which is about 20% of the Earth`s total population.
3) The headquarters of the Catholic church, The Vatican City, is a country on its own.
4) The Vatican City is amongst the only two Countries in the world that are not part of the United Nations (U. N) because they act as mediators in certain crisis within the UN.
5) The head of the Catholic Church, The Pope; currently His HOLINESS POPE FRANCIS I, is the 3rd most powerful person in the world. (Who knows the head of your own church?)
6) The Catholic church is in every country and state in the world, even in inhospitable places.
7) The Catholic Church was founded by Jesus Christ himself, through Peter (argue with your bible) and as such follows the precepts of the Lord.
cool The biggest miracle to have ever happened on Earth, "The apparition" (google it for more details) which was witnessed by over 100,000 people brought about the "Rosary" which is the major identity of Catholics.
9) If you want more info, do well to email me. But, keep a consultancy fee with you. If you can afford me.

Thank you for your time.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Replaced By John Piper by amaniro: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=Nawteemaxie post=70834657]

[s]This your hate now will not change the fact that;
1) The Catholic church is still the biggest congregation of Christian faithfuls in the world.
2) The Catholic church has over 2billion faithfuls, which is about 20% of the Earth`s total population.
3) The headquarters of the Catholic church, The Vatican City, is a country on its own.
4) The Vatican City is amongst the only two Countries in the world that are not part of the United Nations (U. N) because they act as mediators in certain crisis within the UN.
5) The head of the Catholic Church, The Pope; currently His HOLINESS POPE FRANCIS I, is the 3rd most powerful person in the world. (Who knows the head of your own church?)
6) The Catholic church is in every country and state in the world, even in inhospitable places.
7) The Catholic Church was founded by Jesus Christ himself, through Peter (argue with your bible) and as such follows the precepts of the Lord.
cool The biggest miracle to have ever happened on Earth, "The apparition" (google it for more details) which was witnessed by over 100,000 people brought about the "Rosary" which is the major identity of Catholics.
9) If you want more info, do well to email me. But, keep a consultancy fee with you. If you can afford me.

Thank you for your time.[/b][/s]

most of these are earthly benefit, it doesn't still change the paedophiles in the church angry
Re: Pope Francis Replaced By John Piper by johnmba: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=amaniro post=70836183][/quote]

Yes it doesn't change that but the truth remains. That your pastor steal does not deminish the true gospel of Jesus
Re: Pope Francis Replaced By John Piper by amaniro: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
johnmba:

Yes it doesn't change that but the truth remains. That your pastor steal does not deminish the true gospel of Jesus

yeah.

(1) (Reply)

Salt And Corn Significance / I Was Misquoted For Saying I Will Remove All Deeper Life Doctrines-pastor Kumuyi / Let them squeeze their foreheads and faces; they are wasting their time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.