Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

I Was Misquoted For Saying I Will Remove All Deeper Life Doctrines-pastor Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Misquoted For Saying I Will Remove All Deeper Life Doctrines-pastor Kumuyi (718 Views)

Same-sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of D Church - Archbishop Kaigama / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Misquoted For Saying I Will Remove All Deeper Life Doctrines-pastor Kumuyi by sunky97: 12:19am On Jun 06, 2019
The highly revered man of God, Pastor W. F. Kumuyi, the founder and General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry was on popular program "The Fathers " of Dove TV where he was interviewed on lots of issues ranging from his life, ministry, church growth and changes in the church mandate from 1973 till date...

[flash=425,400]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRmt359sUPk[/flash]
Re: I Was Misquoted For Saying I Will Remove All Deeper Life Doctrines-pastor Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 3:16am On Jun 06, 2019
sunky97:
The highly revered man of God, Pastor W. F. Kumuyi, the founder and General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry was on popular program "The Fathers " of Dove TV where he was interviewed on lots of issues ranging from his life, ministry, church growth and changes in the church mandate from 1973 till date...

[flash=425,400]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRmt359sUPk[/flash]
there is nothing doctrine that is permanent in Christianity.

Good man of God!

(1) (Reply)

Is Christianity A Western Religion? / Please Suggest A Church For Me / 10 Things Worth Knowing About Ogbanje (abiku)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.