Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Iphone Vs Android, Which One Do You Think Is The Best? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Vs Android, Which One Do You Think Is The Best? (608 Views)

Refurbished Iphone Vs Brand New Tecno (ADVICE A BROTHER) / Ios Vs Android : Which Is Best? / Symbian Belle Vs Android - Which Is The Best, Easy To Use And Strong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Vs Android, Which One Do You Think Is The Best? by UnivworgersPero(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hey Guys,
Hope you all doing good?
Today, we have a very interesting question to ask you guys.
You know us is Nigeria, most people are all about the price tag. There are many iPhone lovers in Nigeria that have never used an iPhone before and don’t know what functionalities an siphons could serve them, but because of the prichttp://univworgers.com/iphone-vs-android-which-one-do-you-think-is-the-best
Re: Iphone Vs Android, Which One Do You Think Is The Best? by Palmerbarry: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
I prefer android
Re: Iphone Vs Android, Which One Do You Think Is The Best? by Realboygenius(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2018
Tecno Android
Re: Iphone Vs Android, Which One Do You Think Is The Best? by Rubiesangel: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
Tecno android phones are great. Try some of their products like Spark 2 or Camon x pro.
Re: Iphone Vs Android, Which One Do You Think Is The Best? by Tamaramientei: 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Its very difficult to compare to be very honest.

While Iphone is good and generally popular, there are some really good Android phones like Tecno camon
I know the Pouvoir also holds well, for a good budget phone you can try the spark as it has great functionality.
Re: Iphone Vs Android, Which One Do You Think Is The Best? by MobileGees: 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
Tamaramientei:
Its very difficult to compare to be very honest.

While Iphone is good and generally popular, there are some really good Android phones like Tecno camon
I know the Pouvoir also holds well, for a good budget phone you can try the spark as it has great functionality.

lady... Go and sleep you know nothing

You are calling the thrash Tecno a good phone isssokay
Re: Iphone Vs Android, Which One Do You Think Is The Best? by Tamaramientei: 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
Before you come out to say that I know nothing,
at least spell 'trash' correctly
MobileGees:

lady... Go and sleep you know nothing

You are calling the thrash Tecno a good phone isssokay
Re: Iphone Vs Android, Which One Do You Think Is The Best? by Tamaramientei: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
The camon x is standard
Rubiesangel:
Tecno android phones are great. Try some of their products like Spark 2 or Camon x pro.

(1) (Reply)

My Infinix Hot 5 Have Refused To Browse Some Apps On My Phone / FREE PHONES UP FOR GRABS AT THE itel X GOOGLE COMPUTER VILLAGE CARNIVAL / 7 New Features Coming To Whatsapp Really Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.