Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nigeria Youths Have To Think Twice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Youths Have To Think Twice (311 Views)

Do You Eat Pork Meat? If You Read This, You’ll Think Twice. / Think Twice Social media has many of your information / Article:indesent Dressing, A Menace Among Nigeria Youths And The Way Out [by Ade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Youths Have To Think Twice by Bianda24: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
I stumbled over the attached pics and it makes me grinned. As a matter of fact, I am still grinning. I am thinking of how our leaders have made us think that religion and ethnic group are our problems, whereas, these leaders are our problem. They have divided us and make us fight ourselves, making us to think that our brothers from another ethnic group or region are our problems.

Is it not Dangote and other creams that are lounging happily together in the attached pics? These rich fellas are from different ethnic groups and religions. Yet they cohabit and enjoy themselves while the youths are maiming and killing themselves all in the name of religion, my God is better than yours, is one of the vices ingrained in us. Hmmmmmm........ Na wa oooo

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 5gb On All Network For 3-months Expires At 12:00am Today / Nigerian Banks Are Systematically Cheating Us All / IPC Set To Train Online Journalists /bloggers On Conflict Sensitive Election Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.