Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,787 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Do You Eat Pork Meat? If You Read This, You’ll Think Twice. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Eat Pork Meat? If You Read This, You’ll Think Twice. (421 Views)

Think Twice Social media has many of your information / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Eat Pork Meat? If You Read This, You’ll Think Twice. by freeflex: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Pork meat as we all know it, is a meat of domestic pig that’s consume mostly in all part of the world with only the exception of some Muslim that don’t like it. I said some Muslim because the ones I have come across don’t like it.

For those that may not have enough idea of what pork meat is and what it does to the body, I’ll take my time to clarify. I’ll try to give the good and the bad side of it for you then you’ll chose by yourself whether you should consume it or not.

What it contains.

Currently by the grace of God I’m a final year student in the department of biology and I was given a seminar topic to work on the parasites associated with pork meat and look at what I found.

There are three main parasites associated with with pigs which pose a risk to humans who ingest raw or undercooked pork products. These parasites are mainly Trichinella spiralis, a nematode or roundworm, Taenia solium, a tapeworm, and Toxoplasma gondii, a protozoan or single-celled organism.

By consuming pork regularly, one stand a chance of getting infected with these parasites. So that’s alone is one thing to make one think twice about eating pork meat.

Again I did another test though I have heard of this in particular before but I still intended to test it. If you like after reading this you can give it a trial too to confirm what I’m going to tell you now.

I get piece of pork meat, the flesh actually. So I got a lime orange and squeeze the water on it lo and behold I saw live warm coming out of it. At first I couldn’t imagine what I was seen but my people it’s true. You can try this yourself and proof me wrong.

Though it’s a known fact that pork contains lot of protein that’s good for human health so the purpose of this article to bring out the good and the bad side of the meat out so you can decide to take the risk or not. So be informed that I’m not condemning pork meat.

The danger that eating pork pose mostly is eating of pork that contain trichinosis. This is the disease that one get from consuming undercooked pork that contains the larvae of the trichinella worm.

Eating pork meat which are loaded with cholesterol and saturated fat, is a good way to increase your waistline and increase your chances of developing deadly diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s, asthma, and impotence.

How bible view pork meat (pig).

According to book of Leviticus chapter 11;

It read thus; You may eat any animal that has a split hoof completely divided and that chews the cud. … And the pig, though it has a split hoof completely divided, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.

Well we have seen it all that even the holy Bible foebids it so the door is open for us now if we will continue eating it or not.

The following disease is caused by the consumption of eating pork meat. For details explanation please drop your comment on the comment section so I can explain it to you in details.

1. Heart disease.

2. Roundworm infection

3. Viral disease

4. Blader cancer disease.

Please do share and drop your comment on your view of this article. Thanks

see more stories https://myfreeflex.com.ng/forums/topic/ ... ink-twice/
Re: Do You Eat Pork Meat? If You Read This, You’ll Think Twice. by nifemi25(m): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Thanks for this information.... Though I don't eat pork meat.. I will like to give that experiment a test some day...

Can you please enlighten us on the benefit of eating dog meat and its disadvantage?
Re: Do You Eat Pork Meat? If You Read This, You’ll Think Twice. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nothing una no go talk about pork meat ,some even said too much of pork meat will make you run mad... why didn’t you upload pictures or video of the worm that was coming out,guy I believe say that meat you day talk about don rotten
Re: Do You Eat Pork Meat? If You Read This, You’ll Think Twice. by Comedian2019: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lies
Re: Do You Eat Pork Meat? If You Read This, You’ll Think Twice. by Toosure70: 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Trash, your grandpa eat it.
Re: Do You Eat Pork Meat? If You Read This, You’ll Think Twice. by sultaan(m): 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
If you are final year doing biology then you know those dangers involve meat that is not properly cooked
And it has to be at least 145degree f.
And you should state that any food item that has not been properly prepared for consumption has the potential of containing parasites.

A pig raised on a farm and feed properly will not have parasites, same as fish. Fish do have worms too
Re: Do You Eat Pork Meat? If You Read This, You’ll Think Twice. by lifenajeje(m): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
Na so u dey quote Bible but u forget the part wey God tell Paul nake e no call any animal unclean because na him create am.

(1) (Reply)

hfv / Meet The Endowed Model Who Stunt Instagram With Her Erotic Photos / Anyone With A Reliable Link For Quick Passport Renewal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.