Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Caustic Words From Son To Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caustic Words From Son To Father (1858 Views)

Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caustic Words From Son To Father by Osila2: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
check out the screenshots of caustic words from a son to his father

SON: Hello Dad.
for what's money without happiness or a home without the people you loved? bcoz u ain't ever gonna be happy without the you loved.
why I have a father and still suffer like have none.
always do to your wards cos u brought them to this helly life.
Am seeing myself that I don't have a father nor a mother......so just know that if u don't change and do the right things for your children the Lord will surely judge you on the last day.
you forget your earlier beginning and all the ups and downs will suffered with you and one woman from nowhere those not want you to have our time again just remember that there God oooo.
all what you know how to do is to give birth to children and you won't take care of them.
The talk time is not now yet the day I will come to your house it won't be funny at all
you and your so called wife should get ready for me oooo.
lord in heaven knows am tired people referring to you as my father and thats why am also sick and fed up with all your empty promises.
Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by Osila2: 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
FATHER:
Have you ever asked yourself if you have ever followed my advise, even when I asked you to come and live with me?
Have you forgotten how many people you went to in Badagry, when I was living in my old place, to collect money for jamb even after I've given you?
How many times have I given you money in my old place, even from the little with me?
I advised you to work with me when I was doing my former consultancy work, did you agreed?
I paid your LASU school fees and also gave you my 1st bank ATM to withdrew some money but what did you do:
1. You withdrew all money in the account
2. You refused to return the ATM until an in-law collected it from you and brought it back.
You played trick of your school accommodation need costing N70,000 on me. I gave your senior sister N80,000 in your presence and to follow you to the house but what happens next - no house at all.
You initiated another trick to obtain money from me by telling me you need a laptop and accommodation. I initiated Jumia to bring laptop to you but you says you don't want the type and thereafter setup your friend to play me as your lecturer, I then realised that you've dropped out of school before then and you need the laptop for yahoo yahoo !!
Even when I decided again to support and came to you where you're squatting only for me to realise that you don't really know what you want and what to do in life at 28 years old.
I told and advised you severally about facts of life yet you are inconsistent in your ways. At your age, do you need to hang on someone?
Some of your friend are working and planning for their future but you turn yourself to parasite.
You stated that I only knows how to give birth to children without taking care of them, I really thank you very much for that statement and God bless you.
You want me and my so called wife to get ready for you as it won't be funny for us the day you will come to us. With these threat from you to us, no problem. I hope after killing us you will be satisfied.
You called me Dad yet you want to kill me and others, well I pray for you that the law of karma be yours, Amen.
Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by Osila2: 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
SON: forget that law of karma will visit u soonest. i regret having as a father.
FATHER: Thank you very much.
Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by Osila2: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
what's your opinion?
Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by keepingmum: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
Osila2:
check out the screenshots of caustic words from a son to his father

SON: Hello Dad.
for what's money without happiness or a home without the people you loved? bcoz u ain't ever gonna be happy without the you loved.
why I have a father and still suffer like have none.
always do to your wards cos u brought them to this helly life.
Am seeing myself that I don't have a father nor a mother......so just know that if u don't change and do the right things for your children the Lord will surely judge you on the last day.
you forget your earlier beginning and all the ups and downs will suffered with you and one woman from nowhere those not want you to have our time again just remember that there God oooo.
all what you know how to do is to give birth to children and you won't take care of them.
The talk time is not now yet the day I will come to your house it won't be funny at all
you and your so called wife should get ready for me oooo.
lord in heaven knows am tired people referring to you as my father and thats why am also sick and fed up with all your empty promises.
Osila2:
FATHER:
Have you ever asked yourself if you have ever followed my advise, even when I asked you to come and live with me?
Have you forgotten how many people you went to in Badagry, when I was living in my old place, to collect money for jamb even after I've given you?
How many times have I given you money in my old place, even from the little with me?
I advised you to work with me when I was doing my former consultancy work, did you agreed?
I paid your LASU school fees and also gave you my 1st bank ATM to withdrew some money but what did you do:
1. You withdrew all money in the account
2. You refused to return the ATM until an in-law collected it from you and brought it back.
You played trick of your school accommodation need costing N70,000 on me. I gave your senior sister N80,000 in your presence and to follow you to the house but what happens next - no house at all.
You initiated another trick to obtain money from me by telling me you need a laptop and accommodation. I initiated Jumia to bring laptop to you but you says you don't want the type and thereafter setup your friend to play me as your lecturer, I then realised that you've dropped out of school before then and you need the laptop for yahoo yahoo !!
Even when I decided again to support and came to you where you're squatting only for me to realise that you don't really know what you want and what to do in life at 28 years old.
I told and advised you severally about facts of life yet you are inconsistent in your ways. At your age, do you need to hang on someone?
Some of your friend are working and planning for their future but you turn yourself to parasite.
You stated that I only knows how to give birth to children without taking care of them, I really thank you very much for that statement and God bless you.
You want me and my so called wife to get ready for you as it won't be funny for us the day you will come to us. With these threat from you to us, no problem. I hope after killing us you will be satisfied.
You called me Dad yet you want to kill me and others, well I pray for you that the law of karma be yours, Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Osila2:
SON:
forget that law of karma will visit u soonest.
i regret having as a father.

FATHER:
Thank you very much.

Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by keepingmum: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
Osila2:
what's your opinion?

I see a 28year old, irresponsible, lazy and entitled miscreant....who will soon end up with SARS if he doesnt change his way

11 Likes

Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by EfemenaXY: 8:53am On Sep 02, 2018
Osila2:
what's your opinion?

I see an unbelievably shameless, over dependant leech who believes that at the ripe old age of 28, his father owes him.

Fōōlish son.

9 Likes

Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by mgtow: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2018
If you truly sent this to your father then I'm not sorry to say you are very stupìd. Are you aware that you threatened to kill him from all that you sent? At 28 years of age you are still blaming him for your woes. Why didn't you finish school? Did you drop out or not, yes or no?

Even if he is the worst father in the world (which he is not), he deserves some respect and more importantly, he has his own life to live.

Idiot!

4 Likes

Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by EfemenaXY: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2018
mgtow:
If you truly sent this to your father then I'm not sorry to say you are very stupìd. Are you aware that you threatened to kill him from all that you sent? At 28 years of age you are still blaming him for your woes. Why didn't you finish school? Did you drop out or not, yes or no?

Even if he is the worst father in the world (which he is not), he deserves some respect and more importantly, he has his own life to leave.

Idiot!

Not much point in trying to reason with a thug.

If @op really is the 28 year old son in question, it’s amazing he didn’t feel a shred of embarrassment posting that trash.

1 Like

Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by mgtow: 9:19am On Sep 02, 2018
EfemenaXY:

Not much point in trying to reason with a thug.

If @op really is the 28 year old son in question, it’s amazing he didn’t feel a shred of embarrassment posting that trash.

That's to show you that his thought process is seriously warped. Make he dey do yahoo dey go. Body go tell am.
Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by Osila2: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
I am a concerned friend of the father of the 28years old boy.

Here are the reasons he gave for quitting LASU that he text to his father, which the latter showed me now:

"d following reasons aids me quiting lasu: 1 no hostel nor proper accommodation 2. Inavailability of study materials e.g txtbks, pc nd cell phone inorder to solve assignments nd project or research works 3. No pocket money or food stuff 4. cultist treat"
Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by Osila2: 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by keepingmum: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Osila2:

Here are the reasons he gave for quitting LASU that he text to his father, which the latter showed me now:

"d following reasons aids me quiting lasu: 1 no hostel nor proper accommodation 2. Inavailability of study materials e.g txtbks, pc nd cell phone inorder to solve assignments nd project or research works 3. No pocket money or food stuff 4. cultist treat"

Mtshewww, obviously those are lies because his dad offered those things but his lazy behind preferred living the fast life on campus
Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by Osila2: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
Osila2:

Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by addictiv(m): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Stupid son... However, the failure of a child is a reflection of a parents poor parenting ability.
Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by Eberechi24(f): 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
people wey get bum-bum no sabi sit. we wey sabi sit no get bum-bum.
it's well
Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by victorian(f): 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
What a terrible son! angry
God forbid!
Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by stacyadams: 12:20am On Sep 03, 2018
addictiv:
Stupid son... However, the failure of a child is a reflection of a parents poor parenting ability.
well said
Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by mgtow: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
stacyadams:
well said
Not all the time. Who wan spoil go spoil.
Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by Ishilove: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
I see a child who should have been flushed out at the first trimester of gestation.

Eleribu omo
Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 04, 2018
Ishilove:
I see a child who should have been flushed out at the first trimester of gestation.

Eleribu omo

Woman, Why do you dey swallow all this internet bs?
Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by Osila2: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ishilove:

Eleribu omo

You can say that again
Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by Ishilove: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
oyb:

Woman, Why do you dey swallow all this internet bs?
Boredom, that's why
Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ishilove:

Boredom, that's why

Oya let me give you something else to swallow
Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
oyb:

Oya let me give you something else to swallow
What?
Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ishilove:

What?

Have some ice cream
Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by Ishilove: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
oyb:

Have some ice cream
I don't like ice cream. I prefer yogurt
Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by revolt(m): 12:08am On Sep 05, 2018
Poor parenting. Obviously a dysfunctional kid.
Re: Caustic Words From Son To Father by Osila2: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
The father is now contemplating to carry out a DNA test on him to ascertain his paternity !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Husband Is Forcing Her To Have A Caesarian Section! / My Husband's Libido Is Very Low: Why? / Strictly For Women In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.