Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

A Nairalander's Experience In Anambra State, Enugwu Agidi Precisely. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander's Experience In Anambra State, Enugwu Agidi Precisely. (402 Views)

Caterers & Small Chops In Abagana, Enugwu-ukwu, Nimo, Enugwu-agidi, Nawfia / Small Chops & Cocktail Drinks In Abagana,Enugwu-ukwu,Nimo,Enugwu-agidi,Nawfia / Small Chops In Enugu-Ukwu, Enugwu-Agidi, Enugwu-Aguleri, in Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Experience In Anambra State, Enugwu Agidi Precisely. by UniqueBaze(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
Coming home from a musical event in Enugwu-Agidi, Njikoka Local Government Area of Anambra State, I felt like its necessary to share my experience not about the event but actually the journey itself.

The event was the burial of the second wife of HRH Okafor in Enugwu-Agidi, Mrs. Helen Joy Okafor. While on our way home, it rained heavily and the disfigured route was exposed and we all, the members of UNIQUE INT'L BAND became totally disappointed and nearly devastated.

This article is actually not to mock the indigenes of Enugwu-Agidi or Make them feel bad about their roads neither did I put this article together to cajole the government of Anambra state as I am also an Anambralian. The major aim is to make an effort in drawing the attention of the government both state and local to that area.

Please, come to our aid.

Here are some graphic pictures of the roads.

See more pictures@[url]uniquebaze.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

8 Co Working Spaces In Lagos That Can Help Spark Your Creativity / Disney Fires Actor After Police Say He Tried To Meet A 13-year-old For Sex / Itel P33: For A Budget Battery Smartphone, I’m Loving It ! (user Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.