Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra (25257 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by kay29000(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
tstx:
They don't have Christ yet they are dragging world power with united states.. while we that have Christ are here wallowing in extreme poverty, quantum corruption, and masturbatory brouhuhuhaha

lol! Abi o.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by dometome: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
Bede2u:
europe did even better with religion
even the US
Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
Amen
Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by Benekruku(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
This is how people request for doom to befall them.

6 Likes

Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by nelronaldo(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
tstx:
They don't have Christ yet they are dragging world power with united states.. while we that have Christ are here wallowing in extreme poverty, quantum corruption, and masturbatory brouhuhuhaha
Christianity is not the reason for your extreme poverty or corruption
Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by Benekruku(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
lanaVello1:
Funny,if they dont... that'd be a whole lot of people to be consumed by the fire at the end..

Fire

Sigh...
Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by tstx(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
nelronaldo:

Christianity is not the reason for your extreme poverty or corruption
i never said it was

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by GavelSlam: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
post=70839795:

Lol cheesy, u sef talk am!

I've never denied my aversion for religion in any form.

It's all a phislopy based on some imagined being. Sadly, such philosophies have led to wars, deaths and human suffering.

You see bright minds that fall into a trance-like state when overcome by religious nonsense and many become useless to society.

Many begin to hate even their own siblings, parents etc.

Most of Europe has denounced religion and China doesn't need it for any purpose.

All that would happen is that Xi would begin to hate Wu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by Veetee(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
So China can turn to another nigeria grin
is China better than America that is a Christian country

1 Like

Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

I've never denied my aversion for religion in any form.

It's all a phislopy based on some imagined being. Sadly, such philosophies have led to wars, deaths and human suffering.

You see bright minds that fall into a trance-like state when overcome by religious nonsense and many become useless to society.

Many begin to hate even their own siblings, parents etc.

Most of Europe has denounced religion and China doesn't need it for any purpose.

All that would happen is that Xi would begin to hate Wu.
You have some very good points here bro.
But our view on religion is that, we will always respect whatever each and everyone's view on it is.
Love is the principal thing as the Holy Book preaches.
Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by anjilgreat(f): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
I am surprised at most negative comments here mocking Christianity and the funniest thing is that most are either Christians or have Christian upbringing. God will help and save our generation.

For your information, Christ is all about Christianity and not about religion. They are two different things
Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
China don't need religion you idiot can't you see how poor overly religious nations are.

6 Likes

Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by oodualover: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
Bede2u:
europe did even better with religion
This is a big lie! Religion dragged Europe backwards. The whites that practise Christainity captured 13 million Africans as slaves. After abolishing slavery, they colonised Africa and perpetrated some of the worst crimes in human history. The Europeans Christains amalgamated different tribes into one because their greed for wealth and power. I don't want to mention islam slavery because that one na another story.
Africans are killing themselves because of two imported religion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by EvilMetahuman: 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
Veetee:

is China better than America that is a Christian country
you must be talking about old America.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by HeWrites(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mtcheeeew..

I have a 5 year old Facebook account for sale at a cheap price. Interested? Check my Signature
Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by TheLogicalMind(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
Standardcosting:
Total Bullshit

They don't need trinity that will confuse them

All they need is oneness of God

You mean they need this:

1 Like

Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by kennypoju04: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
OK

Let me do as told

I pray China receive christ
Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by GavelSlam: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
post=70840144:

You have some very good points here bro.
But our view on religion is that, we will always respect whatever each and everyone's view on it is.
Love is the principal thing as the Holy Book preaches.

But does our inordinate human need allow us interprete our holy books with sincerity?

Can you say we are more loving in Nigeria than in Norway?

1 Like

Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by shox(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
Am so sure this guy doesn't know what he is saying.
Recieve who?

Well we go happily dash dem Christ make dem sha bless us with development

3 Likes

Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by tishbite41(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Dont be stupid
ewedu mudslime get thee behind me
Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by troublemakea(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
tstx:
They don't have Christ yet they are dragging world power with United States.. while we that have Christ are here wallowing in extreme poverty, quantum corruption, and masturbatory brouhuhaha.

I'm speaking on behalf of all Chinese, ""pray for China kee you there""

China dragging world power with US is in your wildest dream man
Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by tstx(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
troublemakea:

China dragging world power with US is in your wildest dream man
Then you know nothing about what is happening in the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by troublemakea(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
chukwutope:
Chinese are mostly atheists or Buddhists - both are a lot superior to Abrahmic cults like Judaism, Christianity and Islam. These three religions have caused so much death and destruction and human misery, it is not even funny.

how has Christian brought death n destruction Mr....silence is much better than the trash u spilled there u know?
Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by FitnessHomme: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
China is better than Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by Standardcosting(m): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

You mean they need this:
When you are delivered from trinity illusion, ask me these questions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by theoldpretender(m): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Nope, Europe got better when they stopped taking religion seriously

Europe's industrial revolution happened from 1750...and even before then, there were scientific discoveries when Europe was very religious.
Europe was still religious till the early 20th century.
Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by theoldpretender(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
So China can turn to another nigeria grin

China won't turn to another Nigeria for the simple reason that China does not see its economy as a cake to be shared.
Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by AngelicBeing: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
Glink2018:
The Christian communities are praying...

Psalms 68:1 Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.

As God did to King Hero in Act 12 God will do it to those who are persecuting Christians all over the world
Gbam cool
Re: ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra by TheLogicalMind(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
Standardcosting:

When you are delivered from trinity illusion, ask me these questions.

How about this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Suffer Not A Witch To Live'; Can We Possibly Fulfill This Scripture Today? / Pope Francis Appoints Peter Chukwu Bishop For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese (Photo) / Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.