Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive (16209 Views)

How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande / T.B. Joshua “Delivers” 2 Lesbian Partners During Church Service (Photos) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2018
hopefullandlord and CAPSLOCKED. The way you guys bash pastors and Christianity is getting too much na Haba..
Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by 11doubledee: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Even Hillary Clinton can testify on the authenticity of TB Joshua. TB Joshua said she'll win USA presidential election and she won

His collapsed church building is another proof of his ability to see into the future with amazing accuracy. He would see North Korea shaking south Korea having followed the news but he couldn't see his own church collapsing and over a hundred dying in the process

His actions to cure Ebola in Sierra Leone is another testament. While scientists toiled day and night and burned through resources in search of Ebola cure to help Africans and the human race, Joshua simply sent prayer water to Sierra Leone saying it would cure their Ebola
You are just concerned about his short comings as a human.
How about the numerous prophecies that come to pass,including the presidential aspirants he prophecised for that later became president(ghana,liberia......),one's I can remember for now.
As for the building collapse,accidents can happen at anytime and anywhere.That is why they are called accident.For instance,the recent bridge collapse in Genoa, Italy.Report has it that renovation had just been done, still it collapsed and about 50people lost their lives.
He is doing his best to help our society,what are you doing in your own little way to build a better society?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by KenModi(m): 8:57am On Sep 02, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Yep, look how backwards Japan and China are in terms of educational and economic developments due to their rejecting missionaries. good thing Nigerians didn't reject missionaries so they don't have to deal with the horror of having the abysmal level of development that characterises Japan and China.

Nigeria accepted missionaries and now have adult literacy rate of 54% while Japan that rejected missionaries now have an adult literacy rate of 99%

Nigeria that accepted missionaries is now branded the poverty capital of the world while Japan that rejected them are regarded to be one of the richest

Nigeria that accepted missionaries have a life expectancy of 54.5 years (the 7th lowest in the world) while a prayerless Japan that rejected missionaries have life expectancy of 83.7 years (highest in the world)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

hopefulLandlord:

Yes o! what shall it profit the Japanese to gain the whole world and not suffer like Nigerians?

Dude it is still very early in the morning but you made my day already.

Best comment here.

Public announcement!!!

I owe this man a bottle of whatever he drinks even if it is water.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by hopefulLandlord: 9:02am On Sep 02, 2018
KenModi:

Dude it is still very early in the morning but you made my day already.
Best comment here.
Public announcement!!!
I owe this man a bottle of whatever he drinks even if it is water.
Hahahaha, thanks bro
Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by KenModi(m): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
A man who through negligence killed 115 people people in his church, prevented rescuers from reaching the accident site for two days, lied that it was caused by an aerial attack(!) then tried to bribe journalists to kill the story IS NOT A MAN OF GOD.

The hustle for miracles has blinded many people from seeing this.

May God continue to replenish your wisdom!
Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by NnamdiEducamia(m): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2018
KenModi:
Hosea 4:6 - “My people perish for lack of knowledge”.

Religion is the longest running scam in the history of man.

The people who brought Christianity to Africa used it as a means to penetrate our ancestors in order to gain human and natural resources.

Today they don’t need religion to do that hence they are no longer religious. Go to most churches abroad, only the old and aged attend service/mass.

But in Nigeria people troop to churches seeking from God what their failed and corrupt governments could not provide. Hence these so-called men of God while using God’s name, rip them off the little they have got in the name of tithes and seed sowing.

Of all of them, T.B. Joshua has one of the most questionable reputations.

What about the case of his collapsed building that killed people?? Swept under the carpet like many cases involving the high and powerful in this country.

By the way, how come he could “predict” the winner of the U.S 2016 elections but couldnt predict the collapse of his own building. grin

Be wise my people, open ur eyes, the difference between fake and real is too evident to be ignored. Don’t let the hustle for miracles blind you.

Be more spiritual rather religious. Focus on ur personal relationship with your God rather than a$$ licking these so-called men of God.

On judgement day, God wont ask you what church u attended or even what religion u belonged but how u seved him and treated ur fellow humans.

Religious tourism ko, religious vacation ni

Oyedepo, you criticise!

Adeboye, you criticise!

Sam Adeyemi, you criticise!

Kumuiyi, you criticise!

Muoka of Chosen, you criticise!

Jesus, you may also criticise!

1 Like

Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by hopefulLandlord: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2018
11doubledee:

You are just concerned about his short comings as a human.
How about the numerous prophecies that come to pass,including the presidential aspirants he prophecised for that later became president(ghana,liberia......),one's I can remember for now.
As for the building collapse,accidents can happen at anytime and anywhere.That is why they are called accident.For instance,the recent bridge collapse in Genoa, Italy.Report has it that renovation had just been done, still it collapsed and about 50people lost their lives.
He is doing his best to help our society,what are you doing in your own little way to build a better society?

TBF I'm not aware of those prophesies but I'm pretty certain if I can get my hands on the prophecy he made it would've either been vague and connected after the fact OR an educated guess that went right.

there was a time I gathered materials to create a thread on how pastors and prophets trick people into thinking they see the future. awesome thread it would be but I stopped for other things. I'd soon get back to it when I reignite the interest and time favours it

1 Like

Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by KenModi(m): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2018
sureheaven:
YOU ARE NOT ONLY GULLIBLE, BUT DELUSIONAL, BIASED, CLOSED-MINDED, AND VERY FOOLISH AS WELL.

I still find it difficult how the people in ur environment cope with u. It’s like u are suffering from one mental disorder, if not how do u choose to come to my mention to insult me.

Seriously u need to go and have a rethink, u are sick in the brain.

Open your eyes to the truth; the less religious countries are the most prosperous. Why

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by KenModi(m): 9:12am On Sep 02, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

Oyedepo, you criticise!

Adeboye, you criticise!

Sam Adeyemi, you criticise!

Kumuiyi, you criticise!

Muoka of Chosen, you criticise!

Jesus, you may also criticise!

I would never criticise Jesus; without him I wont be where I am today.

But I know there are two types of ‘Men of God’: Those who were called by God and those who called themselves in the name of God.

Go figure out.

1 Like

Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by ejerukeuzezi(m): 9:19am On Sep 02, 2018
I love TB Joshua...

2 Likes

Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by hopefulLandlord: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
hopefullandlord and CAPSLOCKED. The way you guys bash pastors and Christianity is getting too much na Haba..

those pastors deserve it though

1 Like

Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by Austin4lif: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
A man who through negligence killed 115 people people in his church, prevented rescuers from reaching the accident site for two days, lied that it was caused by an aerial attack(!) then tried to bribe journalists to kill the story IS NOT A MAN OF GOD.
If he is not a man of God, let talk about you now, are you a man of what?
Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by Tundeobama(m): 9:26am On Sep 02, 2018
i love this man.Do you know the billions saudi is raking from muslim Nigerians religious tourism is bae this man single handedly change the suburb look of ikotun.

1 Like

Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by Kingjames(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2018
I am a partner of Emmanuel TV.

don't ask me why I said so
Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by Morbeta11(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2018
My teacher, my mentor, my prayer partner and my friend. God will keep blessing you my prophet.

Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by snaiper: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
What people understand,they destroy,what they don't understand,they cast negative aspersion on..Its human nature...The best is still yet to come..

1 Like

Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by brightalo17: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
You're frustrated . sorry about that .
Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by Diso60090(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2018
Knownking:
Still available, neatly used iPhone 5s 16gb for 27k.DM 08082457319 for more details

Bros you wan sell your phone because say you wan take your gf out for date my ? Be say how she go reach you after selling the phone
Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Even Hillary Clinton can testify on the authenticity of TB Joshua. TB Joshua said she'll win USA presidential election and she won

His collapsed church building is another proof of his ability to see into the future with amazing accuracy. He would see North Korea shaking south Korea having followed the news but he couldn't see his own church collapsing and over a hundred dying in the process

His actions to cure Ebola in Sierra Leone is another testament. While scientists toiled day and night and burned through resources in search of Ebola cure to help Africans and the human race, Joshua simply sent prayer water to Sierra Leone saying it would cure their Ebola
shut up

Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by Adakintroy: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You are not deep. If you know that man you will know he is a good man and does not follow the crowd. He is the only one i know fighting for you by teaching the right messay of faith, forgiveness compassion aND truth.. I say " you" because some of us don't care much about what is happening. We know what we know. And we are not ready to open it to debates.it personal. If you know you know.

But one thing I know is that Nigerians are gullible. That I am sure. How sure? As sure as am the one that is typin this. To start a thinking process, white man will say the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Tb Joshua is non aligned. That is, he an enemy even to the pentecostal elites. Thesame ones you and i complain about. Have you asked yourself why? .

I mean away from the circular believe of what you already know. Away from the Hilary Clinton and building collapse. Have you ask yourself why he is hated even among the pentecostal communities.

I can't tell you but here is a hint. By your confessions. You fulfill bible prophesy. That you will be on the side of the people who kill his prophets. Not all did it intentionally. Many thought they were on the right side of truth.

So Christ in spirit concluded. "Father forgive them, they know not what they do"

3 Likes

Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

hello everyone. I want you all to know that the person I just quoted above is no other than SEUN, the owner of Nairaland. he uses this moniker whenever he wants to attack Christian threads in which he ALWAYS endeavours to be on the first page.. I have never seen him attack Moslem thresds with this moniker though. begin to take note of this moniker and you will eventually arrive at the same finding. thanks.
Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by RareBreeds(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2018
It's all good. Call us for a professional website 08034823174
Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by hopefulLandlord: 11:44am On Sep 02, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

hello everyone. I want you all to know that the person I just quoted above is no other than SEUN, the owner of Nairaland. he uses this moniker whenever he wants to attack Christian threads in which he ALWAYS endeavours to be on the first page.. I have never seen him attack Moslem thresds with this moniker though. begin to take note of this moniker and you will eventually arrive at the same finding. thanks.
Interesting, I'm ruthlessleader according to Felixomor, Coldhardtruth according to winner01, CAPSLOCKED according to Butterlylion, now I'm Seun according to monickerrevealer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Interesting, I'm ruthlessleader according to Felixomor, Coldhardtruth according to winner01, CAPSLOCKED according to Butterlylion, now I'm Seun according to monickerrevealer

Multiple personalities I guess cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by crownson(m): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by hopefulLandlord: 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Multiple personalities I guess cheesy cheesy
I tire o!

1 Like

Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by anthony86(m): 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
How many times have there been stampede in Saudi Arabia in which thousands have died yet people still troupe to Saudi Arabia for pilgrimage. Same as Jerusalem.
The issue with Africans is that we don't know how to grow wealth we pull our fellow brothers down not knowing we are pulling ourselves down by such means.

Rights now do you that Israelis are trying to woo TB Joshua to relocate to Israel.
Try and watch any of TBJoshua international Crusades and see the amount of whites and non blacks in attendance. For any black to command such attention from foreigners that person deserves some accolades.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WE MUST TAKE COMFORT IN THE FACT THAT AT LEAST WHEN WE DIE WE'LL BE IN HEAVEN AS NIGERIANS WITH THE TRUE GOD.. AFTER ALL OUR CURRENT EARTHLY SUFFERINGS WE'LL ENJOY HEAVENLY REWARDS.

WHILE THE IRRELIGIOUS JAPANESE AND OTHER UNGODLY NATIONS WILL END UP IN HELL.

IT'S COMMON SENSE BRO. wink
Sarcasm chai wink

1 Like

Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by Ikpongiton: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
judge not,that you may not be judge
Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by Kingstanding: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
. You need deliverance, is Prophet TB Joshua the building engineer that constructed the building? That is how you people blackmailed him in 1996 that he is into drug and NDLEA arrested him and spent 13 days in the cell before he was cleared of any involvement in any drug dealing. Well you people should continue saying bad things about him. Heaven will judge everybody.
Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by Kingstanding: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
anthony86:
How many times have there been stampede in Saudi Arabia in which thousands have died yet people still troupe to Saudi Arabia for pilgrimage. Same as Jerusalem.
The issue with Africans is that we don't know how to grow wealth we pull our fellow brothers down not knowing we are pulling ourselves down by such means.

Rights now do you that Israelis are trying to woo TB Joshua to relocate to Israel.
Try and watch any of TBJoshua international Crusades and see the amount of whites and non blacks in attendance. For any black to command such attention from foreigners that person deserves some accolades.
. You and your household are bless in the might name of Jesus. Africans most especially Nigerians have a big problem. Nigerians did not see anybgood thing from TB Joshua. But for me and my family the God of Prophet TB Joshua will be my God.Lord Jesus has said it that Prophet will not be honoured in his home town that is the story of Prophet TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I tire o!
you did not deny my deposition. I can see you have called up your squad of itinerant atheists. its all good. now, consider this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4708881/northern-muslims-still-under-colonisation/1#70811043.
I did not see your squad anywhere near this thread. considering how terrible the conditions of the millions of almajiri in the north and the need for ISLAM to checkmate the worldview that leads to this, one would have thought that your intelligent input would have been better put to use to provide robust ideas on ways to mitigate the crisis. yet no. it is only the docile christians you all cowardly bullies relish picking on. I am not siding the christians yet the truth is that if, in an alternate universe, the roles were reversed and it happened to be that the almajiri system had Christian foundations and was practised and operated by christians, your cowardly selves would have been ALL OVER the thread like flies on poo. anyways, pleasure meeting you Seun. enjoy your day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope Francis - It's Better To Be Atheist Than To Be A Hypocritical Catholic / Burning Shrines, Eating Bibles, Killing Christians And Other Issues - Opinion / What Does The Bible Say About Selling, Harvest And Bazaar In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.